Mrs Hinch #175 Hinch's content a bore, has to pretend Ronnie threw cloths on the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don't mean to be rude I am not slating her son whatsoever, but that video of him crawling this morning has anyone else noticed the shape of his head? That is a really bad case of flat head where he has just been left laying there it's really sad to see
I’d noticed that and thought he might need a helmet.

Reactions: 5
My God she really pisses me off with AmaZON. She never used to speak like that so why?

Reactions: 3
I don’t know who I find more disgusting? Her for putting her son out there as a pawn in her silly little games or Jamie for letting it happen.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I’d noticed that and thought he might need a helmet.
I would never ever skit a baby for how they look etc but that worried me seeing that, I've noticed alot of people have commented on his development, maybe they go hand in hand, doesn't look like the poor little fella has had much interaction it's so sad x

Reactions: 1
Im crying laughing.. 😂
Solder it with some pink stuff & spray it with zoflora 🙄
Why even post this just SEW IT FFS
Imagine reaching an age where you have to ask strangers on the internet how to fix your bra

• Haha
We’ve had my son in a ‘sit next up chair’ (fisher price) and in a bouncer from birth till about 3-4 months) and jumper from 5 months he’s further ahead then Ronnie to the point I really feel sorry for her does he even have his own little chair? My sons new one arrived today that’s a booster seat with a tray to play on for him upto 3 years old I don’t get what she’s doing :/ the area she shows that’s his to ‘play in’ doesn’t look very safe to me. What if he falls etc?
I've got 2 children, my daughter was well ahead talking wise but not so much on her feet, she didn't start walking until around 18 months but my son started walking at 11, there just doesn't seem much encouragement, his head really shows that he has been left to lie, there's no baby gates on the stairs etc it's like she hasn't let him explore/get messy/toddle about incase he messes the house up, he doesn't even look confident crawling x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Omg the blind Mrs houseproud only got one the other day because her little one was waking early now the do Ron ron needs one aswell duck sake soph your getting worse get your own life

• Haha
I hate it when people say this but I've not caught up yet 🙈 Just seen the black out blind story though and she can duck off pretending she discoverd that! Every single one of my Mum friends has one and I have two! Stupid bint.

*Scuttles off to pour a gin and catch up on 7 pages*

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I hate it when people say this but I've not caught up yet 🙈 Just seen the black out blind story though and she can duck off pretending she discoverd that! Every single one of my Mum friends has one and I have two! Stupid bint.

And its absolutely tit 😂

I've got 2 children, my daughter was well ahead talking wise but not so much on her feet, she didn't start walking until around 18 months but my son started walking at 11, there just doesn't seem much encouragement, his head really shows that he has been left to lie, there's no baby gates on the stairs etc it's like she hasn't let him explore/get messy/toddle about incase he messes the house up, he doesn't even look confident crawling x
We struggle as we literally live in a tiny apartment that’s really not baby friendly (I gave birth by emergency section a few weeks before we were due to move n got fcked over by landlords so we couldn’t move) anyway so seeing the space she has to play with him n let him explore etc n isn’t using it really fucks me off because we can’t really put our son down to let him try n crawl (hard wooden floors in living room/kitchen hallway has carpet but a big raidiator so we’re fucked in that situation but we’ve done what we can to work around that we let him roll around n play on our bed where he get get on his knees, git him a jumper so he can learn to jump, stand etc play. She just doesn’t understand how lucky she is & it upsets me massively

• Heart
Reactions: 14
That’s right Soph you keep promoting your child to your millions of bots followers and guess what’s gonna happen? You’ll be there one day in B&M’s in your little village (population 64,000) minding your own biz and then some absolute cult member freak will wander over. You’ll know it’s a fan coz they’ll be looking like they’ve just spent 2 weeks holidaying in Chernobyl from years of Zoflo fumes and they’ll reach for your sons hand or cheek while he’s in his pram “Oh Ron Ron it’s me your Aunty Nora! Oh what a big boy your are now, come here give Aunty Nora a biiiiig kiss 😘” And all because you allow your weirdos to think they know and love YOUR son 🤦🏼‍♀️ but you can’t get mad at Aunty Nora, she thinks she knows you Soph! You allow these nutters to think they’re family!!! Imagine teaching RonRon stranger danger when people will say “Oh it’s ok, I know your mum!”
Bigger picture Soph....
☝☝ Absolutely spot on. Complete strangers will think they have a right to paw that poor child.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Same I’ve got one from boots. Why didn’t she just put a blackout blind in his room when she did his nursery? Did she not get one gifted?

Reactions: 4
We struggle as we literally live in a tiny apartment that’s really not baby friendly (I gave birth by emergency section a few weeks before we were due to move n got fcked over by landlords so we couldn’t move) anyway so seeing the space she has to play with him n let him explore etc n isn’t using it really fucks me off because we can’t really put our son down to let him try n crawl (hard wooden floors in living room/kitchen hallway has carpet but a big raidiator so we’re fucked in that situation but we’ve done what we can to work around that we let him roll around n play on our bed where he get get on his knees, git him a jumper so he can learn to jump, stand etc play. She just doesn’t understand how lucky she is & it upsets me massively
It is upsetting it must be really hard for you, I remember when I moved into my house when my daughter had not long been born we had concrete floors the panic was real, we got it carpeted but this is what annoys me as parents you do whatever it is you need to do to help your baby grow, she's very fortunate she doesn't have a 9-5 job so she can spend time with him, a lovely sized house etc, I can't have a vase or anything in mine with my tornado 😂 I know she's more arsed about her vases getting knocked over than the development of him x

It works in one kids room ok and the other not to much..it just falls down all the time 😂
It really annoys me I got so excited thinking lie in 🙌 more like lies 😂 it just falls down and if and when it does stick the light still comes in through the sides 🤔

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.