Mrs Hinch #175 Hinch's content a bore, has to pretend Ronnie threw cloths on the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It actually pisses me off an unreal amount when she says OUR Ron because I know she’s referring to her army and to me that is just SO sad like why do you need to constantly make out that millions of people love your child? It’s confusing to me because it would creep me right out if that was my child and people thought they knew him never mind ‘loving’ him. She should love her son enough for the world not need others to love him as well, especially little psychopathic chavvy hinchers who have never even met her or him 🙄 🤢

Reactions: 13
So kind arent they for taking the time out to do that for you 🤣 bet you feel so special.😂. Stupid dicks .
I was proper gutted allllllll day. Had some sad songs playing whilst sat in a warm bath contemplating what I’d done wrong to incite such wankerness 👀😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wonder why she doesn’t use the stuff on her mirrors that her dad sent her.
At the time it was the best stuff since sliced bread I’m damned if I can remember the name of it now
Auto Glym, and her Dad never gave it to her. It was a liiiieeee!
She got it free with the New Audi T̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶s̶h̶e̶ ̶n̶e̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶g̶o̶t̶ and had to lie that her Dad gave it to her to cover her tracks (like deleting the accidental post on her Hinch grid that showed it) She was clearly on the beg for Auto Glym to give her some more, but she never got it
Poor little princess😭
So that got forgotten

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I was proper gutted allllllll day. Had some sad songs playing whilst sat in a warm bath contemplating what I’d done wrong to incite such wankerness 👀😂😂😂😂😂
🤣🤣🤣 I hope you had a thrush bomb in that bath , that's what you get for being a tattle bastard .We attract wankers .

• Haha
Reactions: 1
It actually pisses me off an unreal amount when she says OUR Ron because I know she’s referring to her army and to me that is just SO sad like why do you need to constantly make out that millions of people love your child? It’s confusing to me because it would creep me right out if that was my child and people thought they knew him never mind ‘loving’ him. She should love her son enough for the world not need others to love him as well, especially little psychopathic chavvy hinchers who have never even met her or him 🙄 🤢
It all points to her own lack of self-worth and her constant need for approval and validation. Ronnie will grow up with the same insecurities if she doesn't stop.

Reactions: 6
That’s right Soph you keep promoting your child to your millions of bots followers and guess what’s gonna happen? You’ll be there one day in B&M’s in your little village (population 64,000) minding your own biz and then some absolute cult member freak will wander over. You’ll know it’s a fan coz they’ll be looking like they’ve just spent 2 weeks holidaying in Chernobyl from years of Zoflo fumes and they’ll reach for your sons hand or cheek while he’s in his pram “Oh Ron Ron it’s me your Aunty Nora! Oh what a big boy your are now, come here give Aunty Nora a biiiiig kiss 😘” And all because you allow your weirdos to think they know and love YOUR son 🤦🏼‍♀️ but you can’t get mad at Aunty Nora, she thinks she knows you Soph! You allow these nutters to think they’re family!!! Imagine teaching RonRon stranger danger when people will say “Oh it’s ok, I know your mum!”
Bigger picture Soph....

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
On a serious note though she has made her baby so accessible to well ok thousands of people (cause believe it or not the Bots are the safe ones and they’re in their millions). How does she know that images are not being sold on the dark web. Yes the dark web. A very dangerous and anxiety inducing reality for many a child. I won’t even let my 10 year old do online work unsupervised such is the awful reality of being online. Ok in a past job I worked with very vulnerable individuals who were exploited beyond belief on the web so yes I’ve probably been exposed to more dangers than most but to everyone please please please keep your pages private and do not post pics openly just for the gram. Thank you 🙏

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I’d loose my followers on my business account if my stories were full of the same stuff every day. It’s one thing repeating good content your followers like but how is watching the baby crawl round when she’s supposed to be doing cleaning home etc Keep with your brand and not boring your followers

Reactions: 8
He does look cute in the pic, so send it to your family and friends, what normal person would leave a gushy comment about a kid they don’t know, I find it really weird. Even more weird that the mother encourages it 😳

Reactions: 7
Hello - I'm a very very long time lurking troll, making my first post. I've been lurking since the baby shower - I can't believe myself I've been a passive troll for this long!

I started to wonder about these bloody awful tatty bin bags she wears and models from eBay, whether her and Vesty have bought a job lot from Ali express themselves and selling them from their robin reliant. Makes sense why the prices are inflated as soon as she shares and her images are all over the listings? Surely there must be all sorts of legal issues if the seller (assuming genuine) using her and Baby Ronnie's image, which pretty sure Vest End Girl would be all over ... Just a thought!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Im crying laughing.. 😂
Solder it with some pink stuff & spray it with zoflora 🙄
Why even post this just SEW IT FFS
Holy duck!!! 😂😂😂 As if you’d ask about this. What was she expecting? Some sort of magical mending hack where you dip it in Zoflora, throw a wax melt in it and then click your fingers at it?? Just sew it, you daft mare. How these people manage to breathe in and out without choking is beyond me..

Reactions: 2
Auto Glym, and her Dad never gave it to her. It was a liiiieeee!
She got it free with the New Audi T̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶s̶h̶e̶ ̶n̶e̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶g̶o̶t̶ and had to lie that her Dad gave it to her to cover her tracks (like deleting the accidental post on her Hinch grid that showed it) She was clearly on the beg for Auto Glym to give her some more, but she never got it
Poor little princess😭
So that got forgotten
Why is she lying about having an Audi? She has a Range Rover Sport that cost more than Audi?? Was the Audi gifted? 🤣

Reactions: 1
I really don't mean to be rude I am not slating her son whatsoever, but that video of him crawling this morning has anyone else noticed the shape of his head? That is a really bad case of flat head where he has just been left laying there it's really sad to see
We’ve had my son in a ‘sit next up chair’ (fisher price) and in a bouncer from birth till about 3-4 months) and jumper from 5 months he’s further ahead then Ronnie to the point I really feel sorry for her does he even have his own little chair? My sons new one arrived today that’s a booster seat with a tray to play on for him upto 3 years old I don’t get what she’s doing :/ the area she shows that’s his to ‘play in’ doesn’t look very safe to me. What if he falls etc?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.