Mrs Hinch #175 Hinch's content a bore, has to pretend Ronnie threw cloths on the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Henry is crashes out after his walk? My dog sleeps all morning. She can walk to the end of our street and back, and still jump back in her bed, but I would not consider that a walk as such, just a quick toilet break 😂 - our dog is tiny and we still walk miles with her (and we vary the routes), and take her to woods to run around. We also play with her loads in the garden too - just throwing a ball and also hide a few treats for her to sniff out. I never see Soph play with her dog, only stroke him. He clearly has toys cos he had a few for his birthday. She clearly loves him very much, this I don’t doubt for a second, but I just don’t see them doing that much with him that’s all. There’s two of them so it would be easy to take baby and dog out together for fresh air and exercise.

Reactions: 2
Just wondering if I am the only over 70 on here. If not, isn't it great when you are at an age where you don't give a rat's arse what anybody thinks of you, you can say what you like and slap on your 60's black eyeliner and dare anyone to comment :) Hubby says I have always been mouthy and it's because I am small but that's just his opinion and I don't take much notice of that especially when we are having a good laugh at all these Instagrammers like Mrs Hinch . Wouldn't you love to go on the rampage in that bedroom of hers and throw all those stupid karate chopped cushions on the floor and then dance on the bed? How about doing the same to the ones on her sofas and then finish off by walking in mud and trailing it onto her kitchen floor. I wonder if she would have a meltdown? :) Stay safe folk x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
So Soph doesn't actually clean any more, she just does that stupid click to clean/tidy which does my head in, it's pointless, boring tit. The only time she actually cleans is to advertise her P & G products, which she's paid to do. Hinch is definelty changing her tact with her account. She's obviously over done the cleaning and needs a new way of making a quick buck, like the swipe up of that awful bath toy. Hinch really doesn't give a tit does she, as long as she's making money! Shady AF 😂.

Reactions: 21
Mum of 5 here and im sorry he hasnt "just" started crawling. He's been doing that a while! When they "just" start crawling the first week is filled with wobbly pushes forward, bit of confusion backwards crawling and hell of alot of falling flat on face after a few paces 🤣 there's no baby I've ever known goes at that speed and accuracy within 2 days of crawling !!!!
She does speed the videos up though! The first time she showed him doing it he was kinda flat on his legs, like he was more dragging himself and not properly on all fours like now.

My guess would be he started sometime last week and now hes got the hang she is posting constant videos cos she is rightly proud of him...but has made herself look like a tool in the process.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why do we never see her tidy up RonnieBlessIm’s bedroom or the spare room anymore? Just her room and Handsgnomesmans’ rooms. Something to hide Zoph??
Calling BINGO if we see them soon! 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Guyyyzzzzz.. she ordered something online and it came in a big box! Is that how things are normally shipped? I'm just learning guyyzzzz but hope this helps.

Screenshot_20200609_101047_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 36
No way did she walk fatsomes this morning in the same clothes she slept in???? 🤥
And where did the fresh flowers come from this morning? Did she pop into the shop with her PJs on to buy them? Unlikely, I doubt she'd leave Henry outside the shop either. Unless they all went out for a walk? Or maybe Jamie's done the food shop and bought them. They don't particularly look like a delivered bouquet. Can't you tell I'm bored this morning?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone think it's extremely odd how we're all being choked with videos of Ronnieblesshim crawling?? I am a severe story viewer (im ashamed) and there was no huge pantomime of ronnieblesshim first crawling? Is the roach lying to us AGAIN? Is she embarrassed hes one and just started to crawl as thats not PERFECT? What a mystery. Thing is though if she wasn't a lying C*NT then mebys she would get more support, dick head. Morning rant fellow tattle bastards....ATV❤
This is the pantomime! Any mother can look at those videos and recognise the crawl of a baby that's only just figured it out. Speeding it up isn't fooling anyone. Why pointlessly lie about Ronnie hating crawling and trying to force him to walk? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just noticed she doesn't hold a pen properly to write. Maybe it was a one off and I'm being picky lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'd be ashamed of myself if only at 30 I was starting to become educated on racism. That grinds me! My partner said it actually sounds like a racist that only just seen error of her ways.

Reactions: 6
That click to clean/tidy is really triggering 🙄 it’s not even synced up right. She does faff all else so you’d think she could spend a bit of time correctly editing it

• Haha
Reactions: 15
And where did the fresh flowers come from this morning? Did she pop into the shop with her PJs on to buy them? Unlikely, I doubt she'd leave Henry outside the shop either. Unless they all went out for a walk? Or maybe Jamie's done the food shop and bought them. They don't particularly look like a delivered bouquet. Can't you tell I'm bored this morning?! 🤣
They look like they came from a garage.They'd go straight in the bin if my partner gave me those.😠

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This is a genuine concern, in her latest video of Ronnie crawling around his head looks an odd shape. I know children do get flat heads from where they lay but his looks flat/pointy i don’t know. anyone else notice it?
i took a screenshot, are we allowed to post pics of Ronnie?
Could be because he’s still sleeping in a Moses basket and the mattress isn’t supportive at almost 1 😳

Reactions: 5
I hate that she constantly tidies the little ones toys away throughout the day. Just bleeping leave them there. It’s like he gets a prescribed 10 mins of playtime to let her take boomerangs and vids for insta then it’s all put away. Im
Glad he’s crawling now too. No more keeping him strapped between high chair and buggy all day. Wreck the joint!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Another token post about BLM I see 🤬 stuck in between her normal day to day posts. Why doesn't she start the day with a post about this so it doesn't get lost and swallowed up with all her crappy posts?I personally thinks she's Totally missing the point. Her loyal followers are going to skip straight past it to get to her next post 🤷‍♀️ I think it's great that she's finally educating herself personally think it's 20 years too late! She is the epitome of white privilege.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.