Mrs Hinch #175 Hinch's content a bore, has to pretend Ronnie threw cloths on the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are actually called lettuce hems. I keep seeing them on clothing sites. Seems to be a recent name change for them. Like you say, I would have called them frills x
I stand corrected šŸ˜„. I don't buy new clothes enough to keep up with the latest names for frills. X

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Same here šŸ˜„. She clearly isnt planning on washing it before wearing it tonight.
Is that a thing?

I donā€™t wash pyjamas or clothes before I wear them! Only underwear! I think theres something exciting about putting on new jimjams!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Well, you could be right, but surely that's only the number actually viewing the story? :unsure:
I will stand to be corrected (because unlike some people called Hinch, I can happily do that). I still don't think for a second she'd post it and not be earning from it. ;) x
No itā€™s different on business pages, it comes up with your stats and viewing figures, then it shows you the sticker taps, of people who have pressed on the name you tagged.
Although I agree, I thoughtshe was in on the company last night, because the gifted story shown on the bathly page, was from someone who tagged bathly and Mrs hinch, and the page had shared Theyā€™re ā€œhinchingā€ tips. Seemed very dodgy.

Reactions: 6
I stand corrected šŸ˜„. I don't buy new clothes enough to keep up with the latest names for frills. X
I think itā€™s ridiculous to call them that, I think they like to rename things to make it seem like itā€™s ā€˜newā€™ x

Reactions: 2
Same here šŸ˜„. She clearly isnt planning on washing it before wearing it tonight.
MINGING bint! :sick::sick::sick::poop:
She must be SO worried about Covid-19 - I wash every bloody thing that enters this house (even the husband when he comes in from work lol - nah, he washes himself. But I won't let him give me a hello kiss until he's washed his face!)!
I can't be the only person who washes new clothes and bedding before they're worn/used? You don't know WHO has touched them! Makes me shudder! :eek::eek::eek:

Reactions: 31
Is that a thing?

I donā€™t wash pyjamas or clothes before I wear them! Only underwear! I think theres something exciting about putting on new jimjams!!
I worked in retail for 17 years and the amount of grubby hands I saw touching clothes and the way you see them delivered all dusty and grubby I would always wash especially PJ's. That could just be me though.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I hate the body insecurity she pushes onto her followers aswell she is a slim long legged lady who can carry off anything even manky tracksuits so to constantly make out she looks shot in order to gain attention and validation makes me sick! What about those that arenā€™t tall, stick thin etc can they not wear what they want because the model looks better?

She just seems a rude uneducated witch at times and I hate that people like this are influencers itā€™s probably the reason our world is so fucked up these days.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
No itā€™s different on business pages, it comes up with your stats and viewing figures, then it shows you the sticker taps, of people who have pressed on the name you tagged.
Although I agree, I thoughtshe was in on the company last night, because the gifted story shown on the bathly page, was from someone who tagged bathly and Mrs hinch, and the page had shared Theyā€™re ā€œhinchingā€ tips. Seemed very dodgy.
She makes del boy look squeaky clean šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thereā€™s countless pictures of her over the years caked in make up. Full contour, liner lips, blended eye shadow, lashes. Give it a bleeping rest with ā€œLittle old me from the village doesnā€™t know how to make ups lol just learning guyzā€

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Look at our soph pretending she doesnā€™t know a thing about makeup, like we havnt all seen her draws full of designer/highend makeup before.

Give it a rest you massive twit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Is she kidding? Doesnā€™t know how to use eyeshadows and foundation? Ever heard of typing the eyeshadow palette in YouTube and all the tutorials for that palette come up? OMG IM SO RELATABLE HAHAHA šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

massive pet peeve of mine when girls pretend they ainā€™t got a clue about makeup donā€™t lie hun weā€™ve all seen pics of you in full face of makeup and theres tutorials all over Instagram all the time so donā€™t pretend

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Mate! You donā€™t even know how to use cleaning products properly. So donā€™t try that!
Guyyzzzzz I bought this artistry pallet and I don't know what to do with it.....Soph it's an eyeshadow pallet clues in the name Hun šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thereā€™s countless pictures of her over the years caked in make up. Full contour, liner lips, blended eye shadow, lashes. Give it a bleeping rest with ā€œLittle old me from the village doesnā€™t know how to make ups lol just learning guyzā€
I'm sure she has had make up artists round to do her makeup in the past...I'm sure one of them can give her a crash course if needed

Reactions: 9
Hmm I do know what a lettuce hem is, and that isnā€™t a lettuce hem. Sheā€™s trying to sound fancy, but a lettuce hem is more when the edging is wavy. I canā€™t explain it very well šŸ¤”
Itā€™s like a rolled hem, not a bit of additional material attached to the bottom. Does that makes sense guys xxx

Reactions: 6
Is she kidding? Doesnā€™t know how to use eyeshadows and foundation? Ever heard of typing the eyeshadow palette in YouTube and all the tutorials for that palette come up? OMG IM SO RELATABLE HAHAHA šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
As a hairdresser, she surely has friends / acquaintances who work in beauty who she could ask?
She always used to have full makeup on anyway!!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.