Mrs Hinch #175 Hinch's content a bore, has to pretend Ronnie threw cloths on the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They have 5 “brand names” on them under different names. I read some amazon reviews i
Give it 2 uses before it breaks and I read a child’s hair got stuck it in 😔

I wonder if she ever does research amazon and eBay are full of unsafe toys. I saw on documentary children’s bath toys had over 80% of a banned chemical that is linked to causing cancer used to make them and children put this in their mouths!!

• Wow
Reactions: 18
They have 5 “brand names” on them under different names. I read some amazon reviews i

I wonder if she ever does research amazon and eBay are full of unsafe toys. I saw on documentary children’s bath toys had over 80% of a banned chemical that castes cancer used to make them and children put this in their mouths!!
It concerns me about randomly buying this stuff as you can’t see if it’s got a kite mark.

Reactions: 9
I feel like the latest post is a big two fingers up to tattle 😂 well done for sending half a million people to be ripped off by this business round of applause for Soph 👏👏👏
She's going to take her eyes off the road if she doesn't stop concentrating on Tattle,and the she'll make loads more errors 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 15

I wonder if she ever does research amazon and eBay are full of unsafe toys. I saw on documentary children’s bath toys had over 80% of a banned chemical that is linked to causing cancer used to make them and children put this in their mouths!!
You’d think whoever manages her would advise her to do research before she promotes anything.... this is so scary all the brainwashed hinchers that could potentially be putting their children in danger with this toy 😱

Reactions: 18
So how much has that half a million earned her then!?
Even if she got a penny for every sale...nice 5 grand. When I worked for a well know shopping channel who have TVs all over the supermarkets they used to buy stock for a tenth of the selling price from China. So they’ll probably be about two quid to make and ship, she’ll have negotiated well with a big profit margin like that....not bad for a few minutes work eh?? 😤😤

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
It put me off buying anything I wasn’t sure about especially if it’s extremely cheap!

None of its safety tested 😔
That's the problem with buying stuff that's sold on instagram. You've no idea where it's made, what quality control there is, etc. Same with beauty products and food stuff - where's the list of ingredients, the production dates etc. I guess at least if it's via Amazon you can just send it back if it's rubbish?!

Reactions: 12
Wow such good quality material on that £7 jumpsuit 🙄. Hope it comes with a flammable warning 🔥.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I said yesterday freezes leftover but never says leftovers from freezer today guyzzz and lo and behold grinch does it today 😂😂😂. Hi soph

• Haha
Reactions: 27
You’d think whoever manages her would advise her to do research before she promotes anything.... this is so scary all the brainwashed hinchers that could potentially be putting their children in danger with this toy 😱
Maybe she became an affiliate all by herself, branching out

Reactions: 2
Oh, OH! TODAY SHE HAS MADE MY PISS BOIL! I have actually got to the point where I think she is very clever and taking us all for mugs. Her repetitious stories and lack of any decent or engaging content makes me think that she is trying to appeal to the masses (/the lowest common denominator). I mean, seriously, how can you get to her age, be a mum, home owner and business person and not know the basics of food preparation and storage? These are very basic skills - even my teenager knows more than her. Why can't she do a meal one day - a meal they all can eat - then have leftovers the next day, or even leave it in the fridge for a few days? It seems so pointless, bordering on stupid to cook a brand new meal every day, freeze it for a few days then have it again. I did a roast yesterday, which everyone ate. Today I will do a curry with the leftovers (yes! ALL OF THEM - not from a recipe!), which everyone will eat, and there may even be some leftovers for a wrap or jacket tomorrow. Disclaimer: I heat everything through thoroughly and to my knowledge we have never had food poisoning from my cooking. In the winter, casseroles and soups are staples for leftovers. I also don't use scales, but understand that Hinch is a long long way off that!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I feel like the latest post is a big two fingers up to tattle 😂 well done for sending half a million people to be ripped off by this business round of applause for Soph 👏👏👏
Well, whoever called it, there's the Bingo on it being an affiliate link! 👏👏👏
Thanks for confirming Soph, and so quickly, too! No way could she check how many people had clicked on the link unless it's an affiliate one (or she's been given a special link by the company, aka the same thing!).
Nice little earner for you was it hun? Half a million units at what % I wonder? 💰💰💰
Make hay while the sun shines my dear, because it won't last forever.
I just hope the toy meets British safety standards. :geek:
ATV

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Well, whoever called it, there's the Bingo on it being an affiliate link! 👏👏👏
Thanks for confirming Soph, and so quickly, too! No way could she check how many people had clicked on the link unless it's an affiliate one (or she's been given a special link by the company, aka the same thing!).
Nice little earner for you was it hun? Half a million units at what % I wonder? 💰💰💰
Make hay while the sun shines my dear, because it won't last forever.
I just hope the toy meets British safety standards. :geek:
ATV
Hmm not sticking up for her, but maybe she means half a million people pressed on the sticker ? You can see “sticker taps” of the people you tag in your stories. There actually wasn’t any swipe ups to the actual toy.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.