Mrs Hinch #175 Hinch's content a bore, has to pretend Ronnie threw cloths on the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you look at their reviews you can see different packaging one was a ufo package in their review highlights

Anyone know why when I try to post I get a warning Restricting me I can’t post for xxx seconds? Pissing me offffff.
Im getting it too. 😩😩😩

Reactions: 2
I feel like the latest post is a big two fingers up to tattle 😂 well done for sending half a million people to be ripped off by this business round of applause for Soph 👏👏👏
Ha I screenshot that aswell hope it’s not a rip off but then again it’s saint zoph so all will be forgiven as per usual

Reactions: 3
I HATE people promoting fast fashion. It makes me absolutely rage!! £7 for that cheap tat, that will rip after 1-2 wears. Then chucked in the charity bag or bin!!

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Just following on from the last thread and those cloths, artfully strewn around - hey, maybe her son’s going to be the next Damien Hirst? Anyway, why doesn’t she just close her kitchen door? So odd

Reactions: 6
Hmm not sticking up for her, but maybe she means half a million people pressed on the sticker ? You can see “sticker taps” of the people you tag in your stories. There actually wasn’t any swipe ups to the actual toy.
Well, you could be right, but surely that's only the number actually viewing the story? :unsure:
I will stand to be corrected (because unlike some people called Hinch, I can happily do that). I still don't think for a second she'd post it and not be earning from it. ;) x

Reactions: 5
I come onto ask the same ...she is a thick bint
They are actually called lettuce hems. I keep seeing them on clothing sites. Seems to be a recent name change for them. Like you say, I would have called them frills x

Reactions: 9
Hmm I do know what a lettuce hem is, and that isn’t a lettuce hem. She’s trying to sound fancy, but a lettuce hem is more when the edging is wavy. I can’t explain it very well 🤔

Reactions: 6
Who the hell checks dates on fruit and veg! Unless it’s mouldy or incredibly soft don’t use it (unless it’s meant to be soft of course). If you think it’s gonna go off before you use it chop it and freeze it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.