Mrs Hinch #175 Hinch's content a bore, has to pretend Ronnie threw cloths on the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
literally everything has his name on it, how odd.

I hope she has sought some help and advice for R little head. That clip of him crawling made me so sad.

looks like his birthday party is going to be amazing for the gram.

Cannot wait for see her new range of grey home decor, bedding, off the shoulder tops, how exciting ... not! As soon as she has her target amount of £ in the bank she will be gone.

Vest needs to man up and get a job.

ATV guys!
What is wrong with his crawling? Not a parent myself so not overly clued up on crawling techniques etc!

Has she deleted that weird comment she left on her grid post about how she knows her instagram followers will keep Ronnie safe? It was soooo bizarre but I can’t see it there now?

I have a strong feeling Jamie has a ‘mans room’ for his stuff - there’s nothing of his anywhere, I bet he has a room all to himself with massive telly games station etc!
It’s in the loft next to trace

It’s just beyond ridiculous. The odd little mushy post but it’s all the time. Just reminds me of those couples who have the best relationships on Instagram and then you find out from a friend of a friend he cheated or she’s unhappy or they argue all the time.
Who is trying to prove this too?
she needs to keep validating out loud her love for her family because shes only trying to prove it to herself, no one else gives a flying duck...

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
The sign of a healthy relationship is no sign of it on social media. My husband is lucky if he gets a birthday shoutout on mine 😂
I occasionally post a photo of two of me and my present husband on my social media accounts but only because I'm not really photogenic so any good photos of me are captured! I agree though, and there's rarely anything about me and my husband on social media. XX

• Heart
Reactions: 10
What the good duck is that second comment about?! What the hell is bleeping wrong with her? This is very very strange behaviour-almost a messiah like complex. She needs to log off for good!
That is so scary! She really needs to think about what she's doing and what she's saying where Ronnie is concerned. No wonder she feels like she can't go out and can't be left unattended with him. It wouldn't take a heartbeat for someone to take Ronnie from right before her very eyes. She's an absolute loon.

Let me post on a page and everyone can lick my ass 🙄
My go to page for much needed validation from total strangers who worship the ground I walk on. Jesus Christ!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I was gonna buy one of those black out blinds as I’ve got an early riser too since the light mornings started but then I ended up hanging an extra blanket over the curtains 😆 those blinds are expensive although I swear I’ve seen her with one before!! I have a tiny bit of comfort knowing she’s getting up at the crack of dawn and even old Mrs perfect hinch over there isn’t having the perfect time and perfect lay in!

The tiny thumbnail makes it look like a dogs butthole 🤷‍♀️
We bought black out blinds for our daughters room from argos for less than £20. Good quality too and room is pitch black. Hope this helps

• Heart
Reactions: 3
They have 5 pics of Ron - all the same - on that site

I would be going ape tit if they used his image without permission
She would have said something about that by now so is clearly being paid by them.
Another non declared AD and using her child to make money.

Reactions: 3
New Thread Suggestion

Watch out guyyyyyz "our" Ron is turning one... a little lock down won't spoil Hinches fun

‘Everything you guys have asked me for, is on the way’ ...... she’s writing another bloody book isn’t she 🥴

also sorry if this has been said, I’ve missed so many threads, but yesterday morning on the video of Ronnie standing, why did she have to write “I can stand mum!”? I thought he’s been standing for ages cos he didn’t like crawling? 🤔 I actually feel sorry for her because she is clearly aware how behind Ronnie is now, and she’s having to lie about it, rather than say “all kids are different guyzzzzzz!”, would probably make her more relatable as a mum if she did!

How does her family not tell her to stop putting stupid posts up about Ronnie having so much love from people she doesn't know......all it will take is one day for her to meet a deranged fan asking if she can hold Ronnie. Soph it's ok his just an aunt he hasn't met yet 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🥺

Reactions: 13
literally everything has his name on it, how odd.

I hope she has sought some help and advice for R little head. That clip of him crawling made me so sad.

looks like his birthday party is going to be amazing for the gram.

Cannot wait for see her new range of grey home decor, bedding, off the shoulder tops, how exciting ... not! As soon as she has her target amount of £ in the bank she will be gone.

Vest needs to man up and get a job.

ATV guys!
I find it so weird he doesn’t work. It would maybe be more acceptable if he actually contributed to the house but it seems like she does all the cooking, all the cleaning?! I suppose he must watch Ronnie when she’s fannying around all day boring the world of Instagram but isn’t that Ma Barkers role pre lockdown? Or still on the sly?

The sign of a healthy relationship is no sign of it on social media. My husband is lucky if he gets a birthday shoutout on mine 😂
This!! You wouldn’t think me and my partner were together if you looked at our social media 😂 I share posts from his business page more than anything form his actual profile 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Absolutely! I tag my partner in a few of they stupid name memes about ‘so and so is going to have a baby this year’ or ‘so and so is the most annoying boyfriend’😂 I don’t even give him a birthday message with a cute collage as he lives with me and he’s so miserable he will probably be like what you doing that for?!😂 The odd picture can go up now and again but only really if we’re at an event when I’m looking 11 out of 10😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So it’s going to be like a fairy tale in castle hinch this morning. After 1 night with the black out blind ronnie will have slept through and woken at 0730. Lucky old princess hinch. Has the easiest time ever with a child

• Haha
Calling bingo tomorrow on vestokill getting up with Ronnie in the morning and her getting a sleep in
She will need it after being up late working on everything we have all asked for.

I’m hoping my new boobs, Botox and tummy tuck is on its way 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry if covered but can’t keep up 😂😂

So I thought he was standing months ago and walking?
buf now the twats are crawling yes crawling around after him!!!!
also no child locks anywhere pulling out cleaning cloths but next time could be the toxic cleaning stuff and she thinks it’s funny.

everything she makes him she will make again because he loved it, oh please. Also why is his good always so faffy what’s wrong with some veg and fish or something?

did Stacey soloman and her fall out as now they constantly comment on each others pictures but weren’t for months.

also someone on eBay is using a picture of your baby that you didn’t authorise and you just sit back are you insane, I would be in every legal battle over my child. But Sophie the truth is you love it

she is so self conscious so uses greatly but can pose and I mean pose in an outfit??

Millions of people love Ronnie that is so dangerous that you think that’s good, you don’t know these people. Also we all love our children so much that’s what being a parent is. Why not be real and talk about how hard it is sometimes. Be bloody relatable

She really can’t keep up with her own lies can she. I find myself getting so frustrated with her lies!
sorry for the massive rant but she really has lost the plot

Reactions: 5
I’m finally caught back up! Woooo

creepy Hinchers with them comments they make me feel really uneasy. I haven’t really watched too much of her,
All I can say is that she’s still a bellend

Also off topic but not really is there a BLM thread? Or anything about the statues being removed and the “protests”

Reactions: 1
I think someone has already beaten me to it but I was coming on to say who wants to bet the black out blind worked miracles and our Ronnie slept in until 9am? She’s such a lucky mumma to have such a clever sleeping handsnomes mans.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.