Mrs Hinch #175 Hinch's content a bore, has to pretend Ronnie threw cloths on the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow. This is genuinely terrifying. So quick to block anyone with a different opinion, but allows comments like this on posts of her baby. Sad engagement is worth more than her babies safety.

(I've got the bug for posting now! Sorry)

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
It was mine and my husbands anniversary on 5th and I put up some of our wedding photos with the caption โ€˜ Married to this gorgeous specimen for an epic 10 years today *Heart emoji * ... You lucky bastard **his name** ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ.
I had been with my husband 12 years last week and my post was 12 years of toler

Reactions: 1
I'm not sure if I can take much more of that woman. She's making Donald Trump look like a decent chap. So much for Instagram being a different place, it straight back to business for those two. The lies, contradictions, fake concern for BLM, no thought for her sons online safety, cheap money making tat and now some new shite coming. I'm beginning to feel sorry for her army (except the very weird ones) she doesn't give two hoots about them. It honestly makes me weep that a greedy, money hungry, talentless pair like that can get away with it. There is so much good could be done from this platform. I cant wait for the day, and it will come, when it all comes crashing down on them. The tabloids love to tear folk down so I hope they go for it big time. Iv never felt this way about any kind of z lister before, she makes me soooooo bloody mad with her scrawny fingers and stupid voice. She has not one genuine bone in her body, certainly no maternal ones that I can see except to maybe handsnomes (the hairy one). GGRRRRRR.
Ok. Sorry for the rant, had to get that off my chest before bed. Disclaimer- just my opinion, other folks opinions are available too.
I might have day off tomorrow for my mental health. ATV

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ it was!! I read the rules before I joined and didn't think I'd be able to quote her ๐Ÿ˜‚ what a Wally I can imagine loads of people have now come for a good nose over here! It has been the best thing to come of this lockdown for me anyway ๐Ÿคฃ
Best of with that trollop is... She's had accounts on here herself. To troll her boyfriends exs.... PLUS commented on the Mrs Hinch Thread an then was up her arse on her insta comments ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ all insta airheads. Can't bare them!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ณ

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
If I had my loft all done out I would of had windows placed and made it into a comfy area......she keeps saying I want to make this into a comfy area for Ronnie so we can go through stuff, she has said it so many times but I think she keeps saying it so someone notices and offers them a free loft conversion itโ€™s got to be the only way and why she talks about it so much......
what else do you know about vestlife?

Let me post on a page and everyone can lick my ass ๐Ÿ™„
course itโ€™s her go to. Only comments that are up her bum are allowed to be posted! ๐Ÿ™„

• Sad
Sometimes I stand at the end of the bed of my youngest two (13 months apart) when they're sleeping and think, 'Awwww I miss you so much and didn't do enough with you today' and then they move and I think 'Don't you dare wake up now you little fuckers' ๐Ÿคฃ
You are my kind of parent ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry if been mentioned I've just caught up on her stories. I seem to watch them more now i don't follow her and keep up with these posts haha... she does realise only 6 people are allowed in the household at once aye??
I mean I know its the babys 1st birthday but all these decorations etc seems a waste. SS had the right idea by making all hers.
They not allowed in the house only the garden (not ina summer house or garage either)

Totally agree about her husband. And can I just ask, can she not smile without scrunching her nose up??
That is not a natural smile.
Its not a natural smile cos her face is concrete with botox.
And she can't help the scrunch nose cos her face is... you guessed it... concrete with botox!! That scrunch line is an effect of botox... i think its called bunny lines or bunny nose or summat.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
He seems the type to do that to make himself feel superior. Did you work with him long?
Thats narcissist behaviour right there, maybe he does that with Sophie, that's why she feels so insecure all the time, maybe he tells her "you won't be were you are now if it wasn't for me" he uses her to InVEST in his own kingdom!!!

Reactions: 8
Thats narcissist behaviour right there, maybe he does that with Sophie, that's why she feels so insecure all the time, maybe he tells her "you won't be were you are now if it wasn't for me" he uses her to InVEST in his own kingdom!!!
he was horrid to one girl that used to work withus, them conning people doesnโ€™t surprise me as he used to work for a firm that was on trading standards and also in the paper, his a known gambler also

who knows the story behind the cheating?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.