Mrs Hinch #175 Hinch's content a bore, has to pretend Ronnie threw cloths on the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely the easiest way to stop him getting up at 05:40 is to curtail the fifty billion naps and put him to bed later?
I’ve got a 6month old and he goes to bed at 9pm! however, he sleeps right through till 6am, where he’ll feed, and then he’ll go back down till around 7:30-8 🙌🏻
Some friends have said he should be going to bed way earlier than 9pm but I’d rather have the lie in to be honest 😂

It takes one lunatic hincher to walk off with Ronnie because she's conditioned them all to think they're his aunts/uncles. She needs to protect her son.
Honestly with the amount of personalised tit he’s got, anyone could walk off with him. They can see his name so all they’d have to do is call him over. Ronnie is literally plastered on everything he owns

Reactions: 7
I know we all love our kids but seriously she thinks he's something special. He is gonna have a big wakeup when he's at school and treated the same as all the other kids. Sorry Ronron noone here cares how many million people mummy has told you love you.
To be honest when I was a first time mum I thought that I was the only mum in the world, so proud of everything my son did, I was always showing him off, I really made a song and dance about it, proud mum alert I could of shouted it from the mountain, I think all mums are like it.

Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion; Hinch's changed she doesn't make anything cleaner, tattle fed up of seeing Henry's weener

• Haha
Reactions: 23
To be honest when I was a first time mum I thought that I was the only mum in the world, so proud of everything my son did, I was always showing him off, I really made a song and dance about it, proud mum alert I could of shouted it from the mountain, I think all mums are like it.
Hahaha im Still like it and I have an 11yr old and a 18 month old! I am still that proud of them and I post stuff on my social media about their achievements everytime something happens! I love seeing stuff come up on my fb memories tbh it’s like a fresh little reminder especially of my 11yr old! Time goes by so quickly it’s nice to be reminded of things ❤

Reactions: 3
So ... what’s the deal then what she’s working on.. that everyone’s asked for and will all make sense. Something to do with weaning maybe? Clothing range? Home range? Who said there’s gonna be a home range going into home barg or b and m?

Reactions: 4
Surely the easiest way to stop him getting up at 05:40 is to curtail the fifty billion naps and put him to bed later?
I'm so glad you said that.I'm a bit longer in the tooth than many of you and memories of having a babe are distant,but I really dont remember one instance when I let my him/her dictate the time I got up?
I realise ideas evolve,I'd never heard of baby led feeding till I listened to some of you lot!
It must be to suit her own schedule?
I'm sure most babies wake because of hunger-learn to deal with it and encourage him to settle again surely!

Reactions: 5
I was gonna buy one of those black out blinds as I’ve got an early riser too since the light mornings started but then I ended up hanging an extra blanket over the curtains 😆 those blinds are expensive although I swear I’ve seen her with one before!! I have a tiny bit of comfort knowing she’s getting up at the crack of dawn and even old Mrs perfect hinch over there isn’t having the perfect time and perfect lay in!

Roll up rollll up shoppers who wants to bid on this fine piss stick heart i loooveeee ittttt awww haha haha can spray it grey to match your castles
The tiny thumbnail makes it look like a dogs butthole 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I was gonna buy one of those black out blinds as I’ve got an early riser too since the light mornings started but then I ended up hanging an extra blanket over the curtains 😆 those blinds are expensive although I swear I’ve seen her with one before!! I have a tiny bit of comfort knowing she’s getting up at the crack of dawn and even old Mrs perfect hinch over there isn’t having the perfect time and perfect lay in!

The tiny thumbnail makes it look like a dogs butthole 🤷‍♀️
With or without a black out blind once your baby awake he/she is wide awake😂

• Haha
Mine seems to rise with the sun pretending it’s still dark worked a tiny bit but I expect tomorrow hinch will come on saying the blinds amazing and Ronnie slept until half 11 then got up cooked her breakfast in bed and went down for a nap 😏 then a hope this helps making her sheep go out and buy them

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Soo I had a nosey and it looks like the Mrs Hinch trademark application she made earlier in the year was approved and registered a couple of days ago. It covers homeware, baby stuff, just about everything. Relevant to the exciting upcoming reveal perhaps? 🤔

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Soo I had a nosey and it looks like the Mrs Hinch trademark application she made earlier in the year was approved and registered a couple of days ago. It covers homeware, baby stuff, just about everything. Relevant to the exciting upcoming reveal perhaps? 🤔
10 ... bleeping ... yrs .... until ... expiry 🤪

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Millions of others love him too? Get a bleeping grip you idiot! Is she actually gonna tell her son he’s loved by millions of people he doesn’t bleeping know. Switch on ding bat. If he believes that or
Reads it on line he’s gonna be a right hazard to himself and others. Either talking to any Tom Dick or Mick on the street, OR, expecting everything to fall into his lap. Just like his insufferable mother! That’s really really REALLY wound me up

Moans about his photo being used for selling products (laughable seeing as that’s exactly what she does) THEN has the audacity to post a photo of him!?
Have I missed something!? Did she come down in the last rain shower!?? 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Will be interesting as if she announces it around RonRon’s birthday, that’ll be just about the right time for her sheep to start wondering where their light up bath aliens are and getting no response from that company she promoted. 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve got a 6month old and he goes to bed at 9pm! however, he sleeps right through till 6am, where he’ll feed, and then he’ll go back down till around 7:30-8 🙌🏻
Some friends have said he should be going to bed way earlier than 9pm but I’d rather have the lie in to be honest 😂

Honestly with the amount of personalised tit he’s got, anyone could walk off with him. They can see his name so all they’d have to do is call him over. Ronnie is literally plastered on everything he owns
literally everything has his name on it, how odd.

I hope she has sought some help and advice for R little head. That clip of him crawling made me so sad.

looks like his birthday party is going to be amazing for the gram.

Cannot wait for see her new range of grey home decor, bedding, off the shoulder tops, how exciting ... not! As soon as she has her target amount of £ in the bank she will be gone.

Vest needs to man up and get a job.

ATV guys!

Probably been mentioned somewhere already but does anyone else wonder why she buys such cheap fast fashion from ebay? She’s got millions of followers and is probably loaded, and the crappy £7 jumpsuit looks like it would disintegrate on the first wash. It beggars belief. I suppose it’s good she’s not shallowly flaunting designer gear but come on, at least buy some half decent clothes and stop encouraging the masses to buy things probably made by children in Bangladesh.
We all know why. Because she gets paid for swipe ups. She’s an *advert* for eBay. She earns money from people buying the cheap fast “fashion”.

We all know why. Because she gets paid for swipe ups. She’s an *advert* for eBay. She earns money from people buying the cheap fast “fashion”.
100% this. I don't believe for one second Soph likes any of the tat she buys, but it sells and makes her easy money and obvs makes her look relatable guyszzz 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.