Mrs Hinch #175 Hinch's content a bore, has to pretend Ronnie threw cloths on the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot wait for the week building up to Ron’s first birthday, it will be GOLDEN. So much fake emotion, SO many declarations of love, so many stories with Whitney Houston and Michael Bolton playing in the background. Her neck will be clawed within an inch of its life and gretel will appear to have bombed a gram of speed in the lead up, manic Gretel is my fave!!
Me too. Gretal on Speed is quite an image, I'd like to see it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How much cash did she rake in from the bath toy and the ebay jumpsuit! She must think people are stupid to not think she's profiting from these! Soooo transparent its cringeworthy

Reactions: 9
And you can get scabies from touching store clothing, I always wash them first.
That’s me buggered then! I work in the clothing department of a supermarket. I’m surprised I’m not covered 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
How much cash did she rake in from the bath toy and the ebay jumpsuit! She must think people are stupid to not think she's profiting from these! Soooo transparent its cringeworthy
She says thiers nothing she can do, but isn't Mrs Hinch a brand?, If she's copyrighted it or whatever I'm sure thiers something she can do 🙄

Reactions: 2
Omgg just came on after trying to have a week off, because I saw the post of Ronnie that said his trouser legs are never long enough and HOW SMALL IS THAT OUTFIT ON HIM. I cant believe it he looks so uncomfy poor thing. Yes its short because he has long legs but hes bursting out of it!!! Tell me someone else noticed this x

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wow such good quality material on that £7 jumpsuit 🙄. Hope it comes with a flammable warning 🔥.
I bought a jumpsuit of this material once. I was glueing my nails on one day and spilled just a tiny blob of nail glue on the leg. It burned through and burned the materisl to my leg i still have a scar from it years later! Lesson learned x

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Genuine question and not in anyway to be offensive to anyone who might do the same , but is this a thing now you just choose the theme for your child’s first birthday? Like I have never once saw little Ronnie on her stories play with a peter rabbit toy ? Or him being shown any programs ? My 11 month old daughter loves frozen , like she will stop in her tracks when she hears it on tv , makes the loudest babble you could only imagine when elsa hits the high notes joining in I like to think.

I got very carried away at this what I thought was an interaction and ordered her a 1 meter tall Olaf. Her face was deadpan on arrival just a who the duck are you and why are you in my house stare.

So for so much effort I can only assume for the gram?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
I was blocked because i asked her how much she raked in from the Bathly toy? 🤷‍♀️ thought that was an okay question...i need to make some extra cash myself during lockdown!

• Haha
If it rains on Ronnie's birthday so she can't have anyone around, what exactly is she going to do? Sit and play carrot bowling with Jamie? So sad that she's basically preparing for a birthday photoshoot instead of figuring out how to spend quality time with her son.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I replied to the bathly sales email to say I request a refund as I’ve been informed they drop ship and the product won’t be here in 7 days, got a reply with refund . I will research better in the future . Thank you to those that did. My great nephew is only three weeks old so I thought it would be nice to go in his Christmas box.... I’m a sucker for flashing lights 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 9
If it rains on Ronnie's birthday so she can't have anyone around, what exactly is she going to do? Sit and play carrot bowling with Jamie? So sad that she's basically preparing for a birthday photoshoot instead of figuring out how to spend quality time with her son.
The show will go on but indoors with more than 6 people

Reactions: 12
Can you imagine Ronnie's birthday? If her baby shower is anything to go by it's going to be UTTERLY RIDICULOUS AND ALL ABOUT HER. Wonder if she's got another bridesmaids dress to wear

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is she actually moaning about them using her photo without permission.... does she not share every ounce of her life with the public through public social media accounts hence it becoming public property. Absolute tool.

• Haha
  • Heart
I hope the neighbour who reported her for the barbecues has their camera ready to snap some pics of all the guests arriving for the birthday event of the year.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Genuine question and not in anyway to be offensive to anyone who might do the same , but is this a thing now you just choose the theme for your child’s first birthday? Like I have never once saw little Ronnie on her stories play with a peter rabbit toy ? Or him being shown any programs ? My 11 month old daughter loves frozen , like she will stop in her tracks when she hears it on tv , makes the loudest babble you could only imagine when elsa hits the high notes joining in I like to think.

I got very carried away at this what I thought was an interaction and ordered her a 1 meter tall Olaf. Her face was deadpan on arrival just a who the duck are you and why are you in my house stare.

So for so much effort I can only assume for the gram?
Yes it’s all for the gram, the only reason to celebrate a 1 year olds birthday is for family and friends, the child will not give one duck or remember, usually things like that are extremely overwhelming for them
😂😂 to Olaf

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What’s with the Peter Rabbit theme? I’ve never seen Ronronasfastasyoucan wear anything clothing sporting Peter Rabbit and I presume she doesn’t let him watch the TV show on CBeebies for fear of introducing him to other colours.......

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.