Mrs Hinch #171 Black lives matter (only for the gram), tomorrow back to mindless baby spam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pls have a look at ‘shannon_hinchcrafts’
On saved stories go to mrs hinch, 4th video in... probably one of the worst I’ve seen.
thank me later for the laughs though!
That is the funniest thing I've seen all day! Get a fucking grip gal! It's people like this that make Grinch feel as invincible as she does

Reactions: 10
I think I saw a post saying they went through her agency. They must have agreed to it

Reactions: 4
"I, posing on instagram as my dog, using my dog account"
I dont know why I found this sentence so funny amazing

I don't get why she types "lunch is ready Ron" as if he is reading her fucking insta story.

It oddly annoys me more than it probably should.
Always makes me think of Harry Potter.
Ron.
I can picture grinches mouthy gob echoing in the form of a floating envelope
"RONALD HINCHLIFFE"

Am I missing something here? According to her grid he was born on 20th June...confused or too much wine lol

Too much wine lol just seen the date ignore me (hangs head in shame)
Her legs look skinnier than Ronnie's!

Reactions: 17

Reactions: 4
Has she deleted Bonbons comment from Henry's page? I've been scrolling and scrolling and can't see it now.

Reactions: 3
In other news how does henry type his insta statuses? His paws are so fat does he have a typing wand ?

Reactions: 13
In other news how does henry type his insta statuses? His paws are so fat does he have a typing wand ?
It baffles me how some animals can make their own social media accounts. Might have a wee word with my fish and see if any of them want to borrow my computer to make their own accounts. They deserve all the gifted stuff yanooo!

Reactions: 14
It baffles me how some animals can make their own social media accounts. Might have a wee word with my fish and see if any of them want to borrow my computer to make their own accounts. They deserve all the gifted stuff yanooo!
What's even worse is the comments on people's pet accounts, they talk to the animal like its really them posting pics and replying to them. This is what social media has done to us guyzzzzzz.

Reactions: 6
What's even worse is the comments on people's pet accounts, they talk to the animal like its really them posting pics and replying to them. This is what social media has done to us guyzzzzzz.
Can’t even blame it on losing the plot during lockdown either. The world is just a mental place haha!

Reactions: 3
The jewellery stuff um... am I supposed to be seeing a difference? She’s blatantly lightened the second pic you can tell from the colour of the side in the first picture

Also thanks for making mammys feel like fat shits posting a photo of yourself in the same jumpsuit a few weeks after giving birth & now to show you fit back into your clothes right after having your baby.
go fuck off

Reactions: 20
This woman is vile and never changes, i used to work in the same place as her and Jamie , oh the many things she lied about and still does to this day ! Why she has so many followers I will never know

Reactions: 54
This woman is vile and never changes, i used to work in the same place as her and Jamie , oh the many things she lied about and still does to this day ! Why she has so many followers I will never know
Ohhhhhh do tell us more! Juicy details please

Reactions: 19
This is Tattle. You must now spill the tea. Can't say that and leave us hanging

Reactions: 26

Care to elaborate?

Reactions: 8
Spill. That. Tea!!

(Please)

Reactions: 15
Ohhh Hinch will be freaking out reading this! Queue the meltdown.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.