Mrs Hinch #17 Handsomes & Gretal continue book tour, Mrs H's becoming a media wh... if you know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the story in her?
[/QUOTE]
(Serene)....

I'd always supported her, despite becoming increasingly irritated with her Hinchgasms at every opportunity and despite her penchant for the 'woe is me' stories and posts. When I did my stories where i expressed my opinion about Hinch (see my highlights on Instagram), she was one of a few that sent me a 'complaint' message effectively calling me a bully. She's nothing but an attention seeking, self obsessed, whingey twit and I'm waiting for her to change. The. bleeping. Record. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
What’s the story in her?
(Serene)....

I'd always supported her, despite becoming increasingly irritated with her Hinchgasms at every opportunity and despite her penchant for the 'woe is me' stories and posts. When I did my stories where i expressed my opinion about Hinch (see my highlights on Instagram), she was one of a few that sent me a 'complaint' message effectively calling me a bully. She's nothing but an attention seeking, self obsessed, whingey twit and I'm waiting for her to change. The. bleeping. Record. 🤷🏻‍♀️
[/QUOTE]

I was looking at your highlights last night, particular the grief one,, what title is it under? Xx

There is a Babes In Toyland song called Handsome and Gretel 🌝😉
Handsome and a Gretal
Have been around over a hundred years, it’s an old school children’s story book. It was one of my favs. I bought an updated version for my little boy.

Reactions: 4
(Serene)....

I was looking at your highlights last night, particular the grief one,, what title is it under? Xx

Handsome and a Gretal
Have been around over a hundred years, it’s an old school children’s story book. It was one of my favs. I bought an updated version for my little boy.
[/QUOTE]

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 3
So can anybody clarify,,, this book tour, whos pocket do the expenses come from? Themselves? Penguin? You know the flights, hotels, goodie bags, hair and Mua, swanky meals, blankets 😂, photographer... ect

Humble, my arse!
Could be wrong but my guess is Penguin for the book tour/flights/hotels and then I reckon Gleam are covering the cost for the hair/mua/photographer and everything else.
I know that a lot of authors (actual authors, not this hinch book crap) do book tours as part of the publicity for the book, but you don’t see or hear of them carting around their own hairdressers/make up artists etc. I find it ridiculous

Reactions: 11
I saw a load of MH books in Asda today they didn’t look like they were selling so put a proper cleaning book in its place in case any Hinchers were looking 😂
37A54847-0EFD-4CAD-8BED-2C86AD1A8D6B.jpeg
37A54847-0EFD-4CAD-8BED-2C86AD1A8D6B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Could be wrong but my guess is Penguin for the book tour/flights/hotels and then I reckon Gleam are covering the cost for the hair/mua/photographer and everything else.
I know that a lot of authors (actual authors, not this hinch book crap) do book tours as part of the publicity for the book, but you don’t see or hear of them carting around their own hairdressers/make up artists etc. I find it ridiculous
So, Mikey mustn’t have made this weekend at all, I see she’s tagged in another MUA, I wondered wether he would have got another plane yesterday after the fiasco with Ryanair or just went directly to Liverpool today

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I actually think today’s look was better than yesterday. I mean the hair was meh but her make up artist clearly knows what she’s doing. Better than that Mikey tool

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Does anyone think it’s weird that Jamie has gone with her???

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.