Mrs Hinch #17 Handsomes & Gretal continue book tour, Mrs H's becoming a media wh... if you know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My god that top is doing him no favours at all. I've never paid much attention to his body before but damn son, what is "I'm at the gym" code word for?

Omg tell me there's footage of him on tipping point somewhere 😂
There’s a snapshot from TP with BugBoyT-Rex on an earlier thread , dunno which one sorry.

Reactions: 3
How many did he buy.?,,, she’ll be foaming, she will confiscate his credit card.
I read here that he comes from a well off family & was privately educated, not sure how true it all is. It does appear that these clowns wouldn't know what struggling for money feels like tho, which makes it all the more infuriating that their target demographic is what it is 😡.

Reactions: 15
Long time lurker jumping from the cobwebs to say hello.
I see the light before she hit 1 million. Was in the middle of a house Reno at the time and very quickly banished any signs of grey as I was that repulsed she put me off even that colour.
I occasionally look at her stories when I need a laugh, other than that she never inspired me, I’m still a lazy cow!
Just see this on insta.
View attachment 12027
Screenshot_20190414-184651~3.png

🖕🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Jamie looking over the moon with handsomes embroidery. I’m sure it will take pride of place in the storage unit.

Also no phones allowed today when you meet the Hinch, yet yesterday everyone was taking pics and recording on their phones as no photographer. It just makes no sense, why so lax that you can film her one day, and then the next they’re strict View attachment 12033View attachment 12032
She’ll be lucky Handsomes ends home with them,,,, straight off to the lock up!

Uncomfortable summed up in one pic. No wonder there's so many pics of Jamie then today! Obviously she couldn't hack all of the horrendous fan photos especially after she got caught disinfecting herself after hugging a fan
She gave her self a quick hand sanitise after meeting that Dublin Queen cleaner yesterday too. Diluted zoflo in a spray bottle,,, true story

Reactions: 3
Thought I’d come and say hi, only joined last week! Been reading through everything and OMFG there is loads. Loving what I’ve read and also the effort you all are putting in on finding The Gretel out, she is a horrible disgusting selfish creature, I just can’t help but feel sorry for that unborn baby and her dog!
Sad to say I was a bit of a hincher, nothing like her stupid army buying tit loads of tat and going into debt. I basically seen through her months ago, but only heard of Tattle through another Insta account I follow, who can I say is another that’s up her own arse! Anyway I’m finding this more intersting and my kinda place! 🤪 So just wanted to say hello
Who's the other account spilling the tea, I need to give them a follow 😜

• Heart
Reactions: 5
As if she posted about buying blankets.. why though just keep it to yourself, it actually makes you look worst when you show off like that, because it looks not genuine .. to be honest it wasn’t her idea.. another stunt to say look how nice I am.
She’s as bad as them people who post they’ve just give homeless man money then make a status on social media about it for praise and likes.. when in fact just do it humbly and keep to yourself you appreciate it more then. She is not a caring person deep down she doesn’t care they were cold, but someone’s told her too get blankets record and show people what ‘you’ did later

• Heart
Reactions: 27
As if she posted about buying blankets.. why though just keep it to yourself, it actually makes you look worst when you show off like that, because it looks not genuine .. to be honest it wasn’t her idea.. another stunt to say look how nice I am.
She’s as bad as them people who post they’ve just give homeless man money then make a status on social media about it for praise and likes.. when in fact just do it humbly and keep to yourself you appreciate it more then. She is not a caring person deep down she doesn’t care they were cold, but someone’s told her too get blankets record and show people what ‘you’ did later
Ps not sure humbly is a word 😂 but I’m going with it, if hinching is a word now so is humbly 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Only thing is its just a stunt and will be reimbursed later. Its transparent as duck.
Absolutjeyva publicity stunt,, even if he coughed up £100 is nowt to them and hope to win back some speculating doubting fans,,, he’ll put it through the books anyway, they have a company remember

LHB 🐦 Another dick in the making!!!!
Who? Can’t Work it out, you can say here, it’s fine.

duck off Serene..
What’s the story in her?

So can anybody clarify,,, this book tour, whos pocket do the expenses come from? Themselves? Penguin? You know the flights, hotels, goodie bags, hair and Mua, swanky meals, blankets 😂, photographer... ect

Humble, my arse!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.