Mrs Hinch #17 Handsomes & Gretal continue book tour, Mrs H's becoming a media wh... if you know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
seems to be a lot of new members, i joined a few ago. i was pleased someone also thought the house was staged, and everything was scripted. when i first viewed i thought it was funny. alas after a few weeks i knew it was all real.this was not ment as a joke. the lady changes her manner so many times. who is the real person, do you know? does she know? appreciate everyone who has gone to the trouble of getting the honest truth on this site. lots of work, but as you can see new members are arriving everyday. keep up the good work. ATB

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So I’m way behind went to work and there was a whole new thread so haven’t had a chance to catch up yet but before it disappears has anyone seen kate lawler’s story this morning with her nutribullet? Lol she’s tagged Hinch she obviously doesn’t realise she can’t actually clean anything would love to see her deal with a mess like that! Lol
Yeah I did, I was loving it till she mentioned her haha I had to stop myself from messaging her saying Hinch wouldn’t know what to do with that mess 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yeah I did, I was loving it till she mentioned her haha I had to stop myself from messaging her saying Hinch wouldn’t know what to do with that mess 🤣🤣
Yep I like her so was sad to see her tag her she’s gone down in my estimations slightly now not gonna lie lol

Reactions: 3
If she does have an eating disorder maybe they are helping her. Body shaming, calling her ugly or man like, like a transvestite, a giraffe, wrinkly and old looking, etc etc is not doing what her family should be doing. As I said I came to Tattle to join the Hinch wake up call, Instead I've actually ended up feeling sorry for her and a bit defensive as I can relate to the eating disorder and OCD and a lot of these comments make for very uncomfortable reading. Please do not make out you are helping a cause and protecting vulnerable young girls from this image, you are contributing to negative body image. Girls wouldn't use filters etc if people didn't rip into them for having wrinkles. This place only sees what it wants to see. Nobody 🕵️‍♂️ when she's buying bananas or veg, just when she eats chocolate or sweet chilli sauce. I can't even eat carbs or chocolate without beating myself up about it and seeing these comments and judgement just makes me feel defensive for her when I actually came here to discuss the marketing and Hinch brand, Gleam and her sales past etc. Maybe she wouldn't have used such filters, slim fast, surgery etc if society wasn't so cruel. Certain people on here are contributing to negative body image and unhealthy ideas. I've fought since I was 18 to get to the point were I don't use filters, I couldn't even leave the house at one point without fearing people was discussing my less then perfect image, infact I was that paranoid I feared people taking my photo at family events incase I looked awful. This thread just highlights what I already knew, that people are judging and thinking awful things. But do you know what, I'm strong and well enough now not to care about anybody else's opinions or if I look bad in a photo. I can take it but it doesn't mean I like to see others taking it as I can relate to the fear, anxiety and self disgust and it makes me feel defensive. I honestly can't see many waking up to the Hinch brand if waking up involves low blows of ripping a person's looks and self esteem to pieces. Yes she is in the public domain but seeing her ripped to pieces creates a negative inner dialogue in those struggling with eating disorders and low self esteem...
Let’s not forget she’s an adult who puts herself out there. If she can’t cope with the attention she should leave Instagram and enjoy her family. She is a business. She won’t be too offended about people laughing at her personality because it’s not her real one.

Reactions: 12
I definitely won't be watching but I do think she'll do it and leave baby with her mum. There is no way she would turn down the chance to impress her adoring fans and attract some more.
As an ex professional dancer( too old now) Dear Mrs Hinch wouldn’t cope with the amount of rehearsal time needed, she is nowhere near fit enough, plus she is a lazy arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
OMG you can't educate stupid!! Just because the internet says its safe doesn't mean it actually is! 🤔
Some people will never listen. Really zoflora need to issue statements saying where the product shouldn't be used, rather than lists of what it it can be used for.
That said muppets like that wont listen... ah well, just sit back and watch natural selection at its best

Reactions: 9
I live in Liverpool but I'm not going anywhere near town today! I've just seen a photo of one girl with hinch and she's added the #mentalwellbeing. The Hinch is promoting anything but.

If you've ever been unfortunate to be in an abusive relationship you will recognise the manipulation. 'I'm your friend' etc. Lure you in with misplaced trust. These types will do anything to keep the facade going. When you realise you've been lied to it is devastating mentally and physically. You can't believe someone would do that to you after all they've said. All she is doing is lying and lining her pockets and the cult are adoring her. Look up cults and narcissistic abuse.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
When you’re riding on your wife’s coat tails and signing autographs. This is tragic. Who on earth is wanting Jamie’s autograph 😂

0F76765E-E261-4A1B-BF29-A266CC176810.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
I need to admit to being an ex Hincher I got the vacuum and everything! Drove 30 miles to the nearest cleaning wharehouse just to get loads of stuff! I’m a 50 year old woman and should of known better but I was drawn in, hinch had commented on my posts and followed me I felt special!, perhaps I’m a saddo but at the end of the day I saw the light and googled ‘why has hinch got a storage space? And up came upon tattle and found other people who had seen through her. It’s comforting to not be the only one who has un- hinched ! atb huns

• Heart
Reactions: 30
When you’re riding on your wife’s coat tails and signing autographs. This is tragic. Who on earth is wanting Jamie’s autograph 😂

View attachment 11999
Perhaps he's just handing her a note with 'help me' on it. Not sure what he's doing in the gym (presumably eating in the cafe) but its not working

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Perhaps he's just handing her a note with 'help me' on it. Not sure what he's doing in the gym (presumably eating in the cafe) but its not working
He’s defo not doing leg day at the gym that’s for sure 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.