Mrs Hinch #169 That’s enough of your lies, maybe it’s time to start saying your goodbyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she took a bath in that shit she bought from
Poundland and she can’t get off the glitter. Maybe that’s why she hasn’t been in yet this morning hahahhahahaahha

Reactions: 7
Maybe she took a bath in that shit she bought from
Poundland and she can’t get off the glitter. Maybe that’s why she hasn’t been in yet this morning hahahhahahaahha
Would be absolutely hilarious if they’ve all bathed in it - they’ll be unmissable in Maldon, out and about looking like extras from Twilight - avoiding the sun for fear of the reflection!

Reactions: 19
OR .....Maybe the Barker clan are over to join in Henry’s birthday party and as we all know freda doesn’t like being on camera.

Reactions: 3
Oh jeez mine has her own Christmas sack - personalized .
I have a little boy so it’s more for him honest to keep the belief of Father Christmas alive. Plus saves me wrapping dog treats .

I’ve not thrown a party for her though.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
And there’s shed loads of them aswell
I hid the 4 that was in my B&M today at the back of the shelf where the diarrhoea tablets were Exactly there's going to be women out there like you say, who look up to her trying to keep up with her so called way of parenting I've just asked my 14,12 & 10 yr old kids "Hey kids can you remember your first birthday celebrations? " Umm No mum need we say more

Reactions: 5
Oh jeez mine has her own Christmas sack - personalized .
I have a little boy so it’s more for him honest to keep the belief of Father Christmas alive. Plus saves me wrapping dog treats .

I’ve not thrown a party for her though.
Buying your pets presents is fine, but do you excuse the fact they're overweight by saying "who doesn't put a bit of weight on over Christmas"?

Reactions: 11
I wrap my dogs she loves ripping at paper. Was my cats 1st birthday he had a birthday hat and everything a fortnight ago. I do not have kids I have a spare room we call it the cats room there’s a climber a litter tray feed bowls and until recently they were in there over night I’d say come on up to bed. I don’t comment on how she’s treats him as I do the exact same I would force him to do things like her though nor put my pets on same level as my child like her either

What’s with the suspense....... is she actually just enjoying a nice morning with her family???

Reactions: 1
Good lord these devoted fans are entertaining - practically a species unto themselves this was in response to my very reasonable/ informative post on swipe ups; you’d think I’d just called her nan a see you next Tuesday!
This is what I cannot stand!
Look at those words used.

Mrs Hinch #170 Hinch sells more whoppers than Burger King - Pedigree Chunk is 5 and needs exercising!
Thread suggestion x

Reactions: 6
Buying your pets presents is fine, but do you excuse the fact they're overweight by saying "who doesn't put a bit of weight on over Christmas"?

Never. She gets walked daily and her weight monitored. She is treated like a dog all jokes aside and I’ve never said to my son ‘ go play with your sister.’

The throwing a party for him, buying him presents all that is up to her. I don’t think there’s any harm in pet owners who are a bit OTT I just wish that she’d take his real needs seriously too.

Morning you troll bastards Ive been off for a few days because my anxiety and depression (that I genuinely have soph, not that you pretend to have), have been awful and I needed some time. But its good to see I missed a thrilling hinch haul full of more plastic tat that she doesnt really need. And those bath bombs and mermaid bath things.. can anyone say Thrush?

Reactions: 11
Exactly this. We have a cat and a dog. Our dog is a dwarf Labrador, so we have to be extra careful with her diet. Labradors are absolute trash cans for food at the best of times, Bailey has no idea that she's about 1/2 the size she should be and her eyes are way bigger than her belly. Portion control & a good run around every day and she's fine its not rocket science. Poor Jabba doesn't even have the energy to wag his tail most of the time, the poor boy.

Reactions: 3
I genuinely shudder to think

The only thing she is using her platform for is to raise awareness of what cheap/overpriced/unnecessary shite she’s bought

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.