Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Snoutyparker

Unpopular opinion but why does it matter if she’s had Botox or fillers? Her money, her choice.

I’d quite fancy some cheek fillers once this madness is over.
I agree with you. I did Botox & fuller & I loved it! Only reason I stopped was I couldn’t maintain it. Too bloody expensive 😫

Reactions: 2

Moomoomoo

Chatty Member
I reckon they they try and fuck her up on purpose. Either way they still get paid. They probably want shot of her by now. She was such a Beggy Mitchell trying to get signed up by them, she wouldn’t take no for an answer. I can’t wait until they fuck her off 😂
True that!! I cant think of any other reason as to why they would sit back and let her get into the shit she gets herself into 🤣 . Give her enough rope I guess.........!!

• Haha

Kimmydee

Wonder was it her horse headed friend Stacey
Pack of twats love it!!
The whole I haven’t been able to go out bollocks really fucked me off, I’m in the vulnerable category had heart surgery , on warfarin etc yet I’ve had to go out because I’ve had no choice (I’ve gotta go for bloods every week and no one to do shit for me ,I get the food parcels but they are limited some what I can’t just live on pasta and tomato soup) who the fuck does she think she is,
Oh my love please take care👩‍❤️‍👩👩‍❤️‍👩

mammaof3

VIP Member
It’s because they’re microbladed (badly). Decent microblading will make your brows look super natural and with a very flattering shape. Hers are anything but - the arch is way too exaggerated!
I have a high brow arch line which I hate, my waxer woman said it's my natural expression when I smile so it can't be helped

It's taken me years to get the fuckers down to a shape I can live with lol

• Haha

Kimmydee

I would be totally ashamed if I was Mrs Hinch and my followers sorry barmyarmy were a bunch of chavs!

• Haha

tattie_bojangles

Chatty Member
To be fair Hinch is literally the last person I’ve seen to comment on it, she let everyone else test the water first then made her post when she could see the coast was clear.

Better late than never and I’m glad she posted... but many white influencers speaking on this are coming across a bit like. Well... like it’s sooo painful and difficult for them to step out of their bubble and speak about real issues. Me me me. I don’t usually comment. I wouldn’t usually post about racism but now I have no choice or I’ll get backlash. It shouldn’t be seen as so hard and difficult to speak out against hate crime.
Yes! This! If something is wrong, you have a responsibility as an influencer to say something.

Reactions: 1

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
View attachment 142128
Jamie better dress up as mr mcgregor
View attachment 142128
Jamie better dress up as mr mcgregor
This has probably been mentioned in the earlier threads but I've only just come across it. I am sat reading a book by another insta cleaner (one that actually cleans) and I noticed this. Clockwise clean. Who came with that idea first, does anybody know?

View attachment 142207
Probably her great great grandma.My mum used to do it and she would be in her nineties if she was still alive.

Boleynr

Chatty Member
Genuinely embarrassing tbh.

I’m with you on that. Look at Matty Healy for an example. At least she’s done something that she sees as good.
However, I also agree that sharing Zoe Sugg’s advice is tone deaf. What does she know about the subject? If you’re going to read on the subject, read wider than who is on your Instagram feed.
I’m not sure she knows of a world beyond Instagram

Raisingmoo

She's definitely denied having any plastic surgery on her face. I suppose you could say botox and fillers aren't plastic surgery however she could have said no I haven't gone under the knife but I've gone under the needle 😂😂 ATV
Well its no natural thats for sure

• Haha