Mrs Hinch #165 A bowl of moss, some yoghurt and pasta Henry’s trying to escape quick run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s why she’s been hiding the garage side of the garden. New table and outback BBQ

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Her photo albums trigger me 😆 why isn’t his first Christmas all in one album why is he swimming in one then it’s Christmas then her in the 90s can you imagine when he’s older and wants a look through albums they dont make any sense.
Absolutely this 😂I have to have mine chronologically ordered.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh I feel this on such a personal level. 7th floor flat with no balcony. Dread to think what lurks in the communal areas/lifts at the best of times, let alone now during a global pandemic :sick:

I'm 11th floor, some of the people we've come across would make your skin crawl at the best of times never mind just now.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Why does she point at things as if she’s holding something with the same hand... she points with the claw as if she’s got a handful of jellybeans (or vestlifes balls) and can’t point properly!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Why does she point at things as if she’s holding something with the same hand... she points with the claw as if she’s got a handful of jellybeans (or vestlifes balls) and can’t point properly!
She looks like she’d do a right good probe with that rogue finger

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hows the silly bint missing the shops???? they're all open the twit....what she means is i am too famous to queue up outside like the rest of the public
Awww Soph if you had a real job, lots of shops are letting NHS/essential workers jump the queue. I'll think of you next time I do it babes, all the vest 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.