Mrs Hinch #164 babyproof greyskull castle? No way, that's too much hassle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure why you think it's an annexe when it definitely is across the road
Yeah I feel a bit of a muppet now as I’ve just looked back through her garden stories and realised it is her neighbour 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
ahh well it won’t be long before a summer house goes up in their garden.

Reactions: 1
It is forward facing, the bar you see there is his bumper bar, you can just see the pushing bar at the top of the picture. And in the next frame he is positioned to face the all amazing and very rare field of dreams 🤭
Nice to see him looking normal-coloured instead of that stupid tan filter she uses on him all the time (unless the lights in her house give off an orange glow)! He certainly doesn't look olive skinned on this one.
Very cute pic, too!

Reactions: 6
Why does Soph share these private, sickly sweet videos of her and Ronnie on her business instagram, cause that's what it is surely. They are so nauseating and how many of them do we need to see? No content without the swipe ups

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That whole bedtime kiss and bottle thing was about her and her alone. She never took her beady little eye off the camera. And why did she feel the need to take the yogurt story down. Is it because she slipped that she has to coax him in o eating sometimes like a normal baby?? 🤔 🤔 She is one self absorbed witch of the highest degree

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She's making him stay a baby by doing that, let him eat it himself, he'll eat it if he's hungry ffs

He needs more finger foods now

Reactions: 8
I wonder if maybe off camera she does speak to him normally and that’s why he looks at her like she’s a bleeping crackpot when she does all this screeching “handsnomes” and “mummaz” garbage. Probably not but it might explain why he looks at her so confused most of the time
He always looks at her with the most vacant expression. I’d be gutted if I was her, surely she notices it?!

Reactions: 13
Shes tried to prove ronnies holding his own milk bottle, duck off babe its resting against your chest hes just got his hand on it. Try again next time

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why does Soph share these private, sickly sweet videos of her and Ronnie on her business instagram, cause that's what it is surely. They are so nauseating and how many of them do we need to see? No content without the swipe ups
They’re not private moments though are they? She’s always looking at the camera rather than eBaying with him.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How boring is her actual Instagram page she hardly ever posts a new picture, if you look at other instagrammers they post almost daily but she’s too busy.......filming fatso going for his morning dump, Ronnie blessum eating breakfast then the yawn fest of what’s for lunch ( this is def leading up to some shite book coming out for Christmas for confused new mothers) then nap time, hair tuft brushing and ‘ I love him I love him I love him I LOVE HIM’ then fatso off to bed with obligatory spread eagle dick shot and a bit of cleaning in between, I’m renaming her Mrs Groundhog because it’s the same shite everyday

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
It’s so sad to see that he just doesn’t engage with her. He doesn’t even look at her! She goes right to his face and he actually looks round her to look for his dad! That would break my heart! Surely she must see it?
also what chance has that poor boy of talking properly with the way she talks to him? Talk to him like a human you utter wanka!
I agree, hes almost 1 years old and there is no engagement in his eyes with her at all.

Reactions: 10
Yeah I feel a bit of a muppet now as I’ve just looked back through her garden stories and realised it is her neighbour 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
ahh well it won’t be long before a summer house goes up in their garden.
It’s not a pic we see that often it doesn’t look like there’s a road between them because she’s so high up maybe. But I reckon there a conservatory coming🤞

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.