Mrs Hinch #164 babyproof greyskull castle? No way, that's too much hassle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair, I keep my magnet on my fridge and just take it off and open the cupboard. Takes me 2 seconds and isn’t really a faff for me. But then I’d rather a bit off faff than my child being able to rip open the other locks we used and getting into my cleaning products, plates ect though. I watched her video though and she does make it look really awkward to use.

I’d say the only faff of it is if you put the magnet down and it attaches to something and you lose it. We lost ours one day and found it a week later attached to the hand blender😂😂 Thankfully we have a spare magnet.
Were baby proofing at the minute, baby is only 6 months but we want to get used to the stuff, do you recommend these then? You've sold these to me more than saleswomansoph

Reactions: 6
I'm not sure? But isn't her fridge covered by a cabinet door?
Yeah, I keep mines on my fridge so it’s literally a grab and open kinda job. They’re good. No idea where she will keep hers though. Knowing her they will be stored in a random place. Even if her fridge wasn’t covered by a cupboard door, could you Imagine her actually putting a bulky magnet on her fridge?

Were baby proofing at the minute, baby is only 6 months but we want to get used to the stuff, do you recommend these then? You've sold these to me more than saleswomansoph
Yeah I really like mines. I tried a few of the others and my son was able to just pull them off. He’s quite strong😂😂 with the magnet, you need to place the magnet onto the same place as you attached the other bit at the back of the door for it to open. All ours are in the same place so you know exactly where you’re putting the magnet, so not like you as an adult struggle to get the door open. My near 3 year old watches us open the doors, knows he needs to put the magnet on the door but doesn’t know it needs to be in the exact place so he can’t get in still. Happy days😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm surprised her hinchers haven't got fed up of not seeing her cleaning as much now as all she's arsed about is showing us what she is feeding Ronnie who gives a duck tbh why can't he have a sandwich or something like that no need to always go to so much effort and the way she backs away out of the kitchen with the plate pisses me off haha 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The day she says she loves No7 I will cry!
I’m going to stockpile Boots brand at the first available opportunity, it’s my go-to brand for skin care and make-up!
And shes put him in that moses basket yet again! That poor little thing 😢 actually feel quite sorry for him now, his poor head really is noticeable, such a funny shape .. Why has she not done anything about this shes shocking honestly she must have read the comments on here about the moses basket hundreds of times so why the duck does she still do it? He is one in less than a month you cow !!! He is TOO BIG for that basket sophie
I’ve been wondering if she’s still doing that. I can’t summon the energy to look at her stories on a daily basis. She has no common sense at all, you’d think Ma Barker would have a word.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Now I have seen that bit of skin under her nose I can't unsee it.
Is that what happens when you have fillers? Will it go away? Does she have to get more fillers to fill the flap until she looks like a Trout? Do I really care? So many questions so little f***ks given.:unsure::unsure::unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ugh it’s so dull and boring. I barely watch her these days and I certainly don’t have the volume on when I do. Sooooooo dull. Just come on here to check in as I’m waiting for her followers to see the light as we all did that she is a saleswoman and instagram influencers are (for the most part as far as I’m concerned) full of 💩 and will sell you whatever they are paid to sell you because they are ADVERTS. Welcome newbies and happy Sunday guyyyyzzzz

Reactions: 12
Yeah, I keep mines on my fridge so it’s literally a grab and open kinda job. They’re good. No idea where she will keep hers though. Knowing her they will be stored in a random place. Even if her fridge wasn’t covered by a cupboard door, could you Imagine her actually putting a bulky magnet on her fridge?
It'll have it's own labelled basket, surrounded by fake ivy and she'll say goodnight to it each night. She'll add 'open cupboard door with magnet' to her Hinchlist and we'll have stories of how she can't believe how much it's changed her life while Michael Bolton plays in the background.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
I have a theory that she does everything she can to keep Ronnie almost prison-fied ha! Is that even a word! You know what I mean 😁

She serves him big meals to keep him in that high chair longer. So he is not destroying her decor 🙄

2 naps a day so he's not destroying her decor 🙄

3 only plays behind the sofa or in garden so he can't ruin anything.

4 bath and bed ASAP for the same reason.

Prisoner cell block H!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It'll have it's own labelled basket, surrounded by fake ivy and she'll say goodnight to it each night. She'll add 'open cupboard door with magnet' to her Hinchlist and we'll have stories of how she can't believe how much it's changed her life while Michael Bolton plays in the background.
Add "open cupboard door with magnet" to hinchlist, it cracks me up when she does the "open blinds" tick. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m going to stockpile Boots brand at the first available opportunity, it’s my go-to brand for skin care and make-up!

I’ve been wondering if she’s still doing that. I can’t summon the energy to look at her stories on a daily basis. She has no common sense at all, you’d think Ma Barker would have a word.
I’m the same for skin care and make up.
I use a combo of No7 and Soap and Glory, I will legit cry and stamp my feet if the Hinch twats go after those brands!
It’s not like they’ll use it, they’ll collect it like bleeping tools

Yeah I really like mines. I tried a few of the others and my son was able to just pull them off. He’s quite strong😂😂 with the magnet, you need to place the magnet onto the same place as you attached the other bit at the back of the door for it to open. All ours are in the same place so you know exactly where you’re putting the magnet, so not like you as an adult struggle to get the door open. My near 3 year old watches us open the doors, knows he needs to put the magnet on the door but doesn’t know it needs to be in the exact place so he can’t get in still. Happy days😂
It’s always a great feeling when you outsmart the baby 👶 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Now she’s sharing The Ordinary products... it’s been hard enough to get my usual bits from them since LD and now the whole effin army will be ordering it! 😭
I wondered why EVERYTHING was pretty much sold out! I have used these for so long and have to use them everyday to keep my skin good.
since she started using them I can’t get my usuals!

Reactions: 3
Let’s see how much ‘gifted’ baby proofing stuff she gets sent now. Won’t need to put her hand in her pocket to ensure the safety of her own child at home.

On a different note, I parked in front of this handsomezzz manzzz today and his face reminds me of mine when I torture myself by watching her stories.

CCFC0C40-D765-4D03-A6FE-40452FC4BBC2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
It seems there’s so many of us who can’t be arsed to watch her boring lies and pre records

Reactions: 13
What's it for though Soph? Do tell. At least it looks cute guyzzz. Another thing that bugs me, why are they permanently holed up in that house? They only seem to venture outside when it's sunshining. Get out and get some fresh air, in fact why not take Lardsomes a walk ( two birds, one stone and all that) What a mundane life they lead
Self obsessed Soph can't go out!! Are you mad!? She's far too famous to mix with the minions of the world 🤦🏼‍♀️😂🖕🏻 xx

Reactions: 8
You just know this is gonna happen! 👏🏻😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have a theory that she does everything she can to keep Ronnie almost prison-fied ha! Is that even a word! You know what I mean 😁

She serves him big meals to keep him in that high chair longer. So he is not destroying her decor 🙄

2 naps a day so he's not destroying her decor 🙄

3 only plays behind the sofa or in garden so he can't ruin anything.

4 bath and bed ASAP for the same reason.

Prisoner cell block H!!!
Without all the fillers and botox she probably resembles Vinegar Tits too, except Vinegar Tits had a tidy hair bun🤷😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.