Mrs Hinch #164 babyproof greyskull castle? No way, that's too much hassle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This has boiled my piss. My favourite skin care brand will now be impossible for me to get because of her scabby little minions
Makeup revolution do dupes. I've used them and I've used Ordinary, for me personally I couldn't see any difference in their products. Around same price too. If they all sell out because her hinchers are buying everything in stock, I just hope they do their research first and don't mix certain serums, and also oils together that shouldn't be used at the same time 🤦🤦 I can see a lot of hinchers asking why they have red, sore and blotchy faces after mixing this and that. And if elbow grease or pink stuff will help. 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Those cupboard locks seems so stupid, surely adults could use normal ones, not frigging magnetic ones
I actually use magnetic locks for my kitchen cupboards. They’re the only kind of lock that my son couldn’t rip open. He’s nearly 3 and although he knows that you need the magnet to open the cupboards, he still can’t get into my cupboards.

Reactions: 10
It's not doing it's thing in the room it was bought for tho 😁.
What's it for though Soph? Do tell. At least it looks cute guyzzz. Another thing that bugs me, why are they permanently holed up in that house? They only seem to venture outside when it's sunshining. Get out and get some fresh air, in fact why not take Lardsomes a walk ( two birds, one stone and all that) What a mundane life they lead

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Oh wow guys! I’m so overwhelmed - I’m a VIP member now. Never did I ever think when I first started this little account that I would be a VIP, I honestly can’t believe it. I can’t wait until my kids are older and I can tell them about this crazy journey and share everything with them. I just can’t believe this happened to me - little old me. And I’m still just learning guyz, and we’re all in this together!

I’ve ordered myself some giant light-up VIP letters for the garden, and I had my family take a picture of me with them when I had my BBQ this weekend, but don’t worry - I won’t post them until lockdown is over guys. And if anyone mentions it to me before then then I have “no comment” thank you.

(also my posts now cost £8k)

I was going to get a takeaway tonight guys but I’m too anxious to order one, so I’ll make a roast instead. ATV xoxo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 133
I actually use magnetic locks for my kitchen cupboards. They’re the only kind of lock that my son couldn’t rip open. He’s nearly 3 and although he knows that you need the magnet to open the cupboards, he still can’t get into my cupboards.
Seems like alot of faffing about to me having to get the magnet out

Reactions: 8
Makeup revolution do dupes. I've used them and I've used Ordinary, for me personally I couldn't see any difference in their products. Around same price too. If they all sell out because her hinchers are buying everything in stock, I just hope they do their research first and don't mix certain serums, and also oils together that shouldn't be used at the same time 🤦🤦 I can see a lot of hinchers asking why they have red, sore and blotchy faces after mixing this and that. And if elbow grease or pink stuff will help. 😂😂
Thanks for the tip! Love makeup rev’s concealer, had a similar problem with that though when Kim Kardashian mentioned how good it was, then I couldn’t get my shade for bloody months

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I genuinely can’t believe it took her ELEVEN months to babyproof a cupboard with cleaning products in.

It would have been longer too if she hadn't been called out for it on here so much!

The woman is a actual liability to herself and others around her 🤦

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Seems like alot of faffing about to me having to get the magnet out
To be fair, I keep my magnet on my fridge and just take it off and open the cupboard. Takes me 2 seconds and isn’t really a faff for me. But then I’d rather a bit off faff than my child being able to rip open the other locks we used and getting into my cleaning products, plates ect though. I watched her video though and she does make it look really awkward to use.

I’d say the only faff of it is if you put the magnet down and it attaches to something and you lose it. We lost ours one day and found it a week later attached to the hand blender😂😂 Thankfully we have a spare magnet.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can someone catch me up on the voice note? I went back to listen but it won’t work for me 🥴

Reactions: 2
I know it’s going back a thread but I can’t deal with how she says amazON! 😩
Me too. Her voice does my head in and the way she overpronunciates everything and leaves such a gap 🤢

Her stair baskets are doing my head in too. Can Hinchers not realise she's buying tit to flog to them still?! It's just a veiled 'Hinch haul'. Literally just tat from eBay and Amazon 🤷🏻‍♀️ I'm perfectly capable of choosing my own tat from Amazon thank you very much 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
To be fair, I keep my magnet on my fridge and just take it off and open the cupboard. Takes me 2 seconds and isn’t really a faff for me. But then I’d rather a bit off faff than my child being able to rip open the other locks we used and getting into my cleaning products, plates ect though. I watched her video though and she does make it look really awkward to use.

I’d say the only faff of it is if you put the magnet down and it attaches to something and you lose it. We lost ours one day and found it a week later attached to the hand blender😂😂 Thankfully we have a spare magnet.
I'm not sure? But isn't her fridge covered by a cabinet door?

Reactions: 3
And shes put him in that moses basket yet again! That poor little thing 😢 actually feel quite sorry for him now, his poor head really is noticeable, such a funny shape .. Why has she not done anything about this shes shocking honestly she must have read the comments on here about the moses basket hundreds of times so why the duck does she still do it? He is one in less than a month you cow !!! He is TOO BIG for that basket sophie

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
My sister had something similar to those cupboard locks.
My nephew took off with the “key” and lost it
I found it funny. My sister, did not 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.