Mrs Hinch #163 Liar liar, Pampers on fire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah but that’s what’s makes me believe she has a cleaner in. She’s just maintaining the cleanliness that the cleaner has left. As her house doesn’t look dirty! Before she had Ronnie she would show us cleaning her rugs and all the nitty gritty, now it is just the hob, the sink and wiping things. I really believe since Ronnie she has help so she can focus on the gram rather than actually clean! That’s how she makes it look so easy!

I wonder if Ma Barker is the cleaner. Who else would do it and let her take the credit?

Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion

Ronnie's behind the sofa again, when will Hinch ever tame her mane?

Reactions: 6
Im in my 30s and have never made a roast dinner by myself 😂 in my defence, I just don't like them 🤷‍♀️ Hubby enjoys making them though so once in a while he does it and will assist. I find cooking boring as duck 😂
This! This is me! Husband cooks to chill, I cook to eat, it’s a vast difference 🤣🤣

My 18 year old vegetarian daughter can cook a Sunday roast, from scratch without the aid of Aunt Bessie even though she doesnt eat meat.
Why a 30 year old can't rustle something up for the 2 of them is beyond me 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I've only just rolled out of bed (tonsillitis, so feel like death) to start making a roast to make sure my kids are fed properly at tea time, because their dad has probably fed them absolute tit all morning 😂. It's not difficult, peel a few spuds, wack some veg on to boil and sling a chicken in the oven. It cooks itself!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I don't believe she talked herself out of making a roast,I think Tattle was responsible?!
Funny that she normally loves an audience 🤪🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
So I found it guys... she was up all night thinking about attempting to make a roast even though she’s made one for her family before? Even the Yorkshire’s were from scratch😂😂 On her oven highlights!

Caught out!!!

Don’t see why she doesn’t just say she can’t be arsed so is gonna have a takeaway, we have all been there😂😂
That looks as bland as her house

• Haha
The problem with Soph is that, whilst she’s an excellent saleswoman, she’s just not very skilled at reading a room (probably because she’s such a narcissist that she can’t actually think past herself).

She thinks that saying she was up all night “anxious” makes her seem: a) relatable, and b) fragile...which of course fuels her army because not only is “Mrs Hinch just like me!” but she also needs protected. Trouble is, it alienates and infuriates everyone who actually has anxiety/who understands there are bigger things going on in the world right now than a roast.

ACTUALLY being relatable would look a little something like this (I’ll lend you this one for free, Soph):

“morning guys! I had planned to do a roast today, but Ronnie didn’t sleep well and I’m knackered. There’s only the two of us and Ron to feed, and it seems like a faff to make a whole roast dinner for that. Jamie and I will probably just get a takeaway when ronnies in bed to be honest, and that way we can have a wee nap when he’s napping this afternoon instead of prepping a roast. ATB”

Why can’t Jamie cook? He does nothing!! 🤷‍♀️ I’ll hold my hands up now I hate cooking and have never cooked a meal from scratch for my family. My husband enjoys it, is very good at it and we eat really well. I see it as a trade off. We both work. I do most of the cleaning and keep the house in check. We share the taking care of the pets and our son. We never agreed it would be that way, it just works and I think most families are like this. What does Jamie do a part from cut the grass ffs ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Am I living in a different world or is beef stir fry and mash a thing😂? Surely you’d just called it mince and tatties? Could have even got away with a wee cottage pie, but stir fry? Whaaaatttt!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why can’t Jamie cook? He does nothing!! 🤷‍♀️ I’ll hold my hands up now I hate cooking and have never cooked a meal from scratch for my family. My husband enjoys it, is very good at it and we eat really well. I see it as a trade off. We both work. I do most of the cleaning and keep the house in check. We share the taking care of the pets and our son. We never agreed it would be that way, it just works and I think most families are like this. What does Jamie do a part from cut the grass ffs ?
I always imagine Jamie stays in bed whilst Hinch gets up with Ronnie, putting on his best vest and surfacing in time for his breakfast to be placed in front of him at the dining room table where he can eat in peace whilst avoiding eye contact with Soph. Then he puts on his trusted flip flops and heads outside for a fag or two to “start the day off proper”. He puts in a shift at Hinch Ltd by slowly dragging the bedsheets off the bed so Soph can tiktok it, then it’s arse on the sofa for a solid hour and a half of Willy Hill whilst Ronnie naps. He probably wants a bit of peace, but is constantly surrounded by the noise of Sophie manically speaking into her phone, so I bet he wears his headphones. When Rons up he plays with the “little lad” in ways that only a true Essex boy can - kick a ball at him and call him a “little bruiser” a few times. At lunch he eats some of Ron’s portion when Soph is in the kitchen so she doesn’t have a meltdown that he hates her cooking. In the afternoon - lawn time. Raining? Mow the lawn. Sunny? Mow the lawn. Gale winds? Mow the lawn. Once that’s done he can drive the Audi to three different supermarkets to pick up some things for Soph to say “I just found these in the fridge!” When he gets home he gets his balls handed to him for leaving his flip flops out. Then it’s a tandem bath for Ronnie, a film of a pre-record for Soph, and a bit of talc filled fun.

Theres no time for “women’s work” in that busy day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Yeah but that’s what’s makes me believe she has a cleaner in. She’s just maintaining the cleanliness that the cleaner has left. As her house doesn’t look dirty! Before she had Ronnie she would show us cleaning her rugs and all the nitty gritty, now it is just the hob, the sink and wiping things. I really believe since Ronnie she has help so she can focus on the gram rather than actually clean! That’s how she makes it look so easy!
Have at look at LMM and her end of tenancy cleans. That’s proper cleaning. Hinchy just faffs

Reactions: 10
I've only just rolled out of bed (tonsillitis, so feel like death) to start making a roast to make sure my kids are fed properly at tea time, because their dad has probably fed them absolute tit all morning 😂. It's not difficult, peel a few spuds, wack some veg on to boil and sling a chicken in the oven. It cooks itself!
Even easier buy a couple of packs of ready sliced beef ( got this tip from a pub) throw a few roasties in the oven ( aunt bessies if you are anxious) some frozen veg, couple of cheap Yorkshire puddings and there you are zero drama or faux drama in her case 💁‍♀️

What does Jamie actually DO? Why can’t he cook a roast dinner? Are they both just lazy, because I just do not understand the pair of them especially as he could cook for the three of them. Answers on a postcard please 🤔

Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion:
No baby proofing because I said so,
Hinch is scared of a roast potato

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This 👆 he does sod all. 😐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.