Mrs Hinch #163 Liar liar, Pampers on fire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who the hell has a sleepless night over a roast? Could vestlife not pick his sorry lazy excuse of man arse off the sofa and do it?
I can’t even deal man
ATfuckingV

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The woman is a bleeping idiot. She has no concept of the world. She is a pathological liar. Her parents really done a number on dragging her up. Now Onslow is just enabling her as well. All at the expense of that poor little baby. The whole set up is strange. She literally has not a worry in the world, so she makes stuff up that she thinks people would worry about
onslow 😂😂 killed me hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 4
if your having a sleepless night at the thought of making a bleeping roast dinner are you really fit to be a mother?!? jesus christ get a bleeping grip

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What does Jamie actually DO? Why can’t he cook a roast dinner? Are they both just lazy, because I just do not understand the pair of them especially as he could cook for the three of them. Answers on a postcard please 🤔
He's busy in the control hub,I reakon just getting the continuity sort of right is a full time job.As for reading tattle he must be leading a team.Then there's followers to be bought and on and on ......

Reactions: 7
Crikey his head is shockingly flat on one side. How does she not see this!!! Wow ...she wants to get that sorted..though probably too late now. Feel sorry for Ronjonlonglegshastuftsandtoofs having that ignorant self-obsessed creature for a mother.
Poor thing is going to have so many issues because of her 🥺 really sad tbh

Reactions: 2
She really doesn't know/care the damage she does to others. Some of those obsessed fans break my heart because she would stamp on them all to get what she wants. I used to find myself feeling so low about my home/decor and that I've had to upcycled furniture because I can't just click and it appears (also DC fix'd my kitchen) and her wall BS was when I sought out tattle and glad I did! She's a conniving POS. Rant over lol

Reactions: 5
I genuinely cannot believe two full grown adults cannot manage to cook a roast dinner. How pathetic can you get? 30 years old and she’s losing sleep over chucking tit in the oven and leaving it for 2 hours? And I don’t even care if her mum never taught her, you can learn to cook for yourself.. a lot of people do!! This is just one of those things she does I can’t wrap my head around, this is downright pathetic and she looks a complete bleeping FOOL you are 30 years old woman nobody feels sorry for you that you can’t cook you are just making yourself look bleeping useless atv

Reactions: 11
Beef stir fry is beef strips and veg and noodles isn’t it 😂 that’s mince and mash to me

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just admit you couldn't be arsed to a do sunday dinner Soph, because you're tired, and just wanted a day where you just sit down and slob. Like the majority of the population, no harm, no foul there love!

Or the other truth,

You don't like the taste of your own cooking, nor does Jamie, and he pleaded and begged you to not make him suffer any more toliet tummy after last night's nachos!

No need for the added drama. It's actually insulting for people who do have anxiety. And yes while some things seem trivial to others and they can't relate to that, but to the other person it is a big deal, it was still ott love.
Want to be more relatable?! Try being honest!! Although I know that word is lost on you most of the time 🤷

Reactions: 13
I genuinely cannot believe two full grown adults cannot manage to cook a roast dinner. How pathetic can you get? 30 years old and she’s losing sleep over chucking tit in the oven and leaving it for 2 hours? And I don’t even care if her mum never taught her, you can learn to cook for yourself.. a lot of people do!! This is just one of those things she does I can’t wrap my head around, this is downright pathetic and she looks a complete bleeping FOOL you are 30 years old woman nobody feels sorry for you that you can’t cook you are just making yourself look bleeping useless atv
Just realised I’m having a meltdown over a roast dinner but sometimes it’s the little things that tip you over the edge guyssss !!!!

Reactions: 2
She couldn't sleep because of a roast. That's killed me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 at 31 I've made so many roasts I reckon I could do one in my sleep 🤣
She's just learning guyyyyyyzzzzz.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I reckon he's ( Jamie) like a hybrid of Onslow and Jim Royle but not as funny just bug eyed and creepy looking. I see things on feeds about cheating but dont know the full story but if its a case that there was lets say cause I dont the full story an overlap between his last realtionship and getting together with the grinch it wouldn't surprise me. He just looks like a sleazeball.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Stir fry? Yes cooked in frying pan doesn’t make it a stir fry lol,it was mash and mince

I might make myself an egg and bacon stir fry in my frying pan for breakfast in morning 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She is desperate to collab with the ordinary skin line...ive used this for around 5 years and i can guarantee the idiotic fool will have it sold out everywhere....the woman is SOOOO annoying.....and that beef “stir fry” WTF? Has she been sniffing false nail glue!! What an absolute dimwit

• Haha
Why can’t Jamie cook? He does nothing!! 🤷‍♀️ I’ll hold my hands up now I hate cooking and have never cooked a meal from scratch for my family. My husband enjoys it, is very good at it and we eat really well. I see it as a trade off. We both work. I do most of the cleaning and keep the house in check. We share the taking care of the pets and our son. We never agreed it would be that way, it just works and I think most families are like this. What does Jamie do a part from cut the grass ffs ?
What in between looking after Ronnie while soph pisses about wafting cloff after cloff soaked in zoflora round the house and getting his willy hill fix? Give the man a break 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
So I have been in my newborn bubble for the past 18 days , pre baby I was an avid tattle bastard but haven’t had the time to spy on hinch and catch up on the tit show and post on here! But now being a mum for third time (12 & 14 year olds!) she pisses me off even more to the point I actually dislike her from the bottom of my soul. Baby boy is suffering bad bad colic....potential milk allergy though and I’m happy to admit I’m bloody exhausted, if it weren’t for my girls who help with housework and dinners I honestly don’t know what I’d do , hubbs & I own a business and is out earning our crust so can’t complain or be mad at him!! But this has made me realise just how much of a bleep she is , trying to portray a perfect life, a perfect baby, perfect marriage I’m lucky I’m mentally strong and realise no such life exists , but for mums with pnd she can be dangerous I tell you!! She is pond scum, scamming people out of money firstly but then also bleeping with people’s mental health all the whilst crying troll!!!!! The lies ...everything about her! I’d quite happily sucker punch her right in the nose ......she deserves a huge huge bang back down to earth and by god I hope it happens soon!!!
sorry for the rant everyone ☺☺☺

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.