Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
And let's not even think about the free standing fireplace with her fake pokers in front of it.
I wonder if one day we'll see him running around the house with them like Chucky, screeching "Mummazzz!" "Don't hide from hansnomes!! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

allforthegram

VIP Member
Been looking forward to the new parent cards... what a crock of shite that was, do they really have nothing else to talk about that they need coaching cards??? and why do they intently stare at themselves all the time with that ridiculous filter... I just have no words utterly tragic.

calling a Bingo:
gushing birthday post To Rex followed by an immediate all about me post as to how excited she is for wonwons birthday and how’s she’s gonna cry about it

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Cagayu

VIP Member
My last one was close to another suggestion

So -
Winner, winner, no roast dinner!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

InstaFamous

Who only opens their blinds at 10.40 when they’ve been up since 5am?

Honest to god, if you gave her an enema there’d be so little of her left once the shit flushed out that you could bury her in a matchbox.

• Haha

Realist82

Wow. As predicted she made Rex's birthday all about her and her child. Why would her child who's birthday its not is be sitting in the high chair with a cupcake and one candle being presented. Why why why. Sophie crawl under whatever rock you came from under you absolute excuse for a human. You have went from boiling my piss to making my blood boil now. The sooner your sheep have their eyes opened the better. Peddling ebay crap online. Nipping out to make the clap for carers all about yourself on Thursdays. Flouting government rules for family bbqs. The sooner your bubble bursts the better. If people don't see how you've been behaved during a worldwide pandemic as wrong then i fear for us all with idiots like that. Sorry for this rant but wow wow. Also did anyone think that stuff on her stairs basket look random to have on the stair basket. OK we are all guilty of leaving stuff theor to take up but hers just looked like she was flouting for sponsorship or freebies. Please Lee Stafford send her nothing.

• Heart
  • Angry

Fluffyducks

Chatty Member
Up all night thinking worrying about cooking a roast dinner?!😂

Fuck me, we’ve heard it all now! She’s had a tough week old Zoph, someone said they’d thought she’d have a better wardrobe, the dog (didn’t) roll in shit and now she’s having anxiety over whacking an aunt Bessie special isn’t the oven.

Sad really when some people are lying awake genuinely concerned how they are going to feed their family.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Sounds like she’s booked Jabba the Mutt in for a groom. We’ll be able to see him in all his lardy glory.
I wonder if the groomer will risk her potential repeat custom and tell her her dog need to go to weight management at the vets?
If it’s one of them mobile groomers I hope the van has a good suspension. Having all that weight in the back won’t be good for it

• Haha
  • Heart

shadyessex33

VIP Member
How weird is it that we’ve got to lunchtime, she’s uploaded loads of her usual boring shit but hasn’t found the time to wish her supposed “best friend” son a happy first birthday. If that were me, or any normal non vapid person they would have done a little montage wishing them a happy day. Selfish cunt

• Heart
  • Haha

Loopy83

VIP Member
What of Ronnie grows up with a superiority complex due to gettinf everything he wants and thinking he's some kind of famous person.
I'd worry more about thst then someone bullying him.

Reactions: 32

Inkarea

Good morning 😊
1, is she really trying to tell us she doesn't know what Henry's doing 🙄 it wasn't long ago you had a seat there to stop Henry going there.
2, when is she going baby proof her home!?
3, she isn't going to find motherhood easy at all (not that I'm saying it's easy, it's not, it's bloody hard work) but, I think she thought it was going to be all light and airy fairy! I'm starting to see the cracks now that she finds it hard already (Ronnie not wanting breakfast, Ronnie not wanting to get dressed, Ronnie chucking food, Ronnie screaching (he gets that's from you!)
Her house will no longer be fit for a princess, it will be a mess, untidy, dirty with baby hands everywhere.
She will give insta up when he gets bit older as she won't be able to cope with him moving, touching everything, her house won't be just hers anymore.

• Heart

No_f_in_clue

Chatty Member
Poor Ronnie won't have any friends at school. He will be conditioned to think that any difference of opinion or negative comment is trolling. All it will take is a kid to say they don't like his (probably grey) pencil case, or they don't want to play cleaning with him, he'll cry bully and Soph will be down the school screaming at the headmaster!! No one will want to be friends with someone they can't ever say no to!

• Sad
  • Heart

Alistess

Chatty Member
My temperature is 10 degrees higher than the earth's core! 😂 under active thyroid disorder, post hysterectomy on HRT with one total hip replacement and the other hip is arthritic! I find chardonnay well chilled sorts most of this out! 😂😂
Prosecco and Sauvignon Blanc does the job for me. In fact I’ve just received an award for my conspicuous consumption.
9551E4B1-61F6-4CB6-8CFB-37354F691E2B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Like, why hasn't she got her phone front facing holding it so Ronnie can see Rex?

Oh yeah, because then she wouldn't be able to post it because she would be in the screen without that fucking old hag filter on. She doesn't give a fuck about anyone else bar herself

• Angry

AC55

VIP Member
What if Ronnie decides at 16 he's joining the army - not her army I hasten to add- and gets posted to a war torn part of the world just to get away from her? She's projecting her massive insecurities on to Ronnie and they're going to be damaging if she's not careful. I totally understand the fear about bullying but she's put Ronnie up for public consumption and sadly he's going to be a target for bullies!

Libra97

Jesus lord, instead of her letting him ‘open the drawers’ she should move him away before he pulls them over on top of himself 😳

• Sad

Louk

VIP Member
That "stairs basket" is basically a hinch haul of brand new stuff. Not like there's 3 odd socks, a pen and some half used sun screen in there?

• Haha
  • Heart

Lynseyp

VIP Member
Really... you have no idea!!!! Not long ago you posted about Henry digging that spot to find the foxes, then you put up a seating area and placed it in that exact spot to prevent Henry from digging a hole. Now you've moved it again!!!
Soph, stop using zoflora , the fumes are giving you memory loss.

Good job we are here to post about your lies. That's 2 in 24 hours

Been looking forward to the new parent cards... what a crock of shite that was, do they really have nothing else to talk about that they need coaching cards??? and why do they intently stare at themselves all the time with that ridiculous filter... I just have no words utterly tragic.

calling a Bingo:
gushing birthday post To Rex followed by an immediate all about me post as to how excited she is for wonwons birthday and how’s she’s gonna cry about it
Plus she will make it all about her and post yet another wedding picture. It's been a while since she's done that. I've seen more pictures of her wedding in last 2 years than i have of my own and I've been married 16 years!!! 🤭🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha