Mrs Hinch #163 Liar liar, Pampers on fire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread. Thanks to @Blackjack2 for the title, a clear winner with 66 likes!

Covidiot Sophies lockdown family BBQ article keeping our new members in the know!
Screenshot_20200523_023453.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Noticed a lot on here about misophonia recently, Hinch is a huge trigger for me- can anyone pin point exactly ‘what it is’? For me it’s the ‘p’ sounds and too much saliva 😤 physically can’t stand it, fills me with intense rage- anyone else care to share theirs???

Reactions: 26
Noticed a lot on here about misophonia recently, Hinch is a huge trigger for me- can anyone pin point exactly ‘what it is’? For me it’s the ‘p’ sounds and too much saliva 😤 physically can’t stand it, fills me with intense rage- anyone else care to share theirs???
I have never heard of misophonia,but just googled it and oh my I think I have it, Zophlora pronunciation of certain words ie Flasccchh , fresschhh and the sound that she has too much saliva fills me with rage
I also find my husband eating sound and slurping his tea irritating but not as much as the grinch.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So mine is when she says “Ermmm” or “Uumm” every other word. It sounds like she’s in the middle of doing an oscar speech and is emotional and lost for words. When in fact she’s just describing how to wipe something. When I speak to my friends I never say ‘erm’, it would only be if I’m nervous, like in a job interview or something. It’s not natural to hear it 10 times in a casual sentence.

(Whenever I attach a video/screen-recording to a post it attaches but when I post my comment and click on the video it gives me that grey empty screen. Is it not possible to attach videos on here or am I doing something wrong? Feel free to direct message me if anyone can help but doesn’t want to clog the thread with technical advice.)

Reactions: 9
Mine is the S on the end of everything.
Gorgeous mans. Mummas. Handsomes.
What the actual eff?
To be honest there’s a funny little way my husband and I talk to each other when we are in a good mood (turns the kids stomach 🤢😂) but it’s just a silly thing we do. IN PRIVATE

there is no way I’d broadcast the ridiculous sounds and words she uses to 3.4 million bots 😉 I wouldn’t even do it out of the house in front of family
It really truly makes me cringe so hard and that’s from someone who does speak softly and daft to my partner.
I pray for those that don’t do anything like that at all... my thoughts are with you guyzzzzzz
Also not a sound but the way she holds that pen....at first I thought she was doing it to hide nails but I think that’s just generally how she holds it 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The way she overpronounces words at the end of the sentence.... and then how her clone accounts do the same like MGH

Reactions: 13
So just nipped on and what do I see flipping Gretal and Vestlife on about playing some card game. Came straight off can’t stand the sight of it or the voices! 🙈🙉

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Been looking forward to the new parent cards... what a crock of shite that was, do they really have nothing else to talk about that they need coaching cards??? and why do they intently stare at themselves all the time with that ridiculous filter... I just have no words utterly tragic.

calling a Bingo:
gushing birthday post To Rex followed by an immediate all about me post as to how excited she is for wonwons birthday and how’s she’s gonna cry about it

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Really... you have no idea!!!! Not long ago you posted about Henry digging that spot to find the foxes, then you put up a seating area and placed it in that exact spot to prevent Henry from digging a hole. Now you've moved it again!!!
Soph, stop using zoflora , the fumes are giving you memory loss.

Good job we are here to post about your lies. That's 2 in 24 hours

Been looking forward to the new parent cards... what a crock of shite that was, do they really have nothing else to talk about that they need coaching cards??? and why do they intently stare at themselves all the time with that ridiculous filter... I just have no words utterly tragic.

calling a Bingo:
gushing birthday post To Rex followed by an immediate all about me post as to how excited she is for wonwons birthday and how’s she’s gonna cry about it
Plus she will make it all about her and post yet another wedding picture. It's been a while since she's done that. I've seen more pictures of her wedding in last 2 years than i have of my own and I've been married 16 years!!! 🤭🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Really... you have no idea!!!! Not long ago you posted about Henry digging that spot to find the foxes, then you put up a seating area and placed it in that exact spot to prevent Henry from digging a hole. Now you've moved it again!!!
Soph, stop using zoflora , the fumes are giving you memory loss.

Good job we are here to post about your lies. That's 2 in 24 hours

Plus she will make it all about her and post yet another wedding picture. It's been a while since she's done that. I've seen more pictures of her wedding in last 2 years than i have of my own and I've been married 16 years!!! 🤭🤣
Tell me about it!! Queue the sly placement of wedding pics 😆
Sausage sllop for you to celebrate Giving her some content 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s the over pronunciation of the letter ‘t’ at the end of words that irritates me! Why can’t she just talk normally?!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She has multiple triggers for me

- The way she says Wash
- The over pronouncing of words
- the tongue slapping
- Guys
- the letter p also

but she’s also a physical trigger. The repetitive tapping and pointing of her finger.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I hate bullying and she is quite right to be worried about it but posting every little detail of that poor child's life on Instagram is doing him no favours in the future. She is probably one of those mams who wail and sob at the school gates as their child enters for their first day at school , traumatising them before they even go in. On an aside, my lad is 47 now but I remember his first day at school where I just shoved him in and told him he would have great fun and I'd see him later. When I picked him up in the afternoon I asked what he had had for dinner, what he had done in class and who he played with. He answered "Nobody would play with me" I told him not to bother and we would go the shop for sweets. I got the same answer every day and each day he got a bag of sweets and by the Thursday I was frantic with worry and told hubby to take the day off work on the Friday and stand behind the school wall at playtime. When he got back he told me our lad was playing football with a load of other kids the whole of playtime. I picked him up that afternoon, asked the same question and got the same answer. He got no sweets that day but he did get a clip around the lug for fibbing! Stop showing every move your little lad makes Mrs Hinch, it will come back to haunt you - and him. Stay safe people x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 102
'what if no one wants to play with ronnie'
'what if a girl breaks Ronnie's heart'
'what if he gets bullied'

Sophie why are you obsessed with making your son the victim in all your scenarios? He could grow up and be the one the leaving kids out, breaking a girls heart, being the bully? Or perhaps be could just be a normal human without all these situations you are creating.

Just let him be the baby he is then the child he will be, let him be a child and just be there for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 97
'what if no one wants to play with ronnie'
'what if a girl breaks Ronnie's heart'
'what if he gets bullied'

Sophie why are you obsessed with making your son the victim in all your scenarios? He could grow up and be the one the leaving kids out, breaking a girls heart, being the bully? Or perhaps be could just be a normal human without all these situations you are creating.

Just let him be the baby he is then the child he will be, let him be a child and just be there for him.
She can’t be contented without A sort of drama It appears

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
What if Ronnie decides at 16 he's joining the army - not her army I hasten to add- and gets posted to a war torn part of the world just to get away from her? She's projecting her massive insecurities on to Ronnie and they're going to be damaging if she's not careful. I totally understand the fear about bullying but she's put Ronnie up for public consumption and sadly he's going to be a target for bullies!

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.