Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dickydoo123

Chatty Member
I noticed this too but didn’t want to say as apparently not allowed to comment on Ronnie, even though it’s her fault from putting him down to sleep in a Moses basket at nearly 1 yr old and never giving him tummy time when he was younger and always strapping him in some sort of seat.
Not sure how times have changed, but back when my child was Ronnie’s age, we were advised to switch which side they slept on. My little one loved to sleep on a certain side and I used to have to switch sleeping positions.

Walshanator

I fell into the hinch bucket when she was around 30thousand followers and the bit that turned me was when she did the 'paid for girls shopping only to be slagged off for it' meltdown. That was such an eye opener to me. The home accounts i feel are simply a way of showing off it makes me cringe. I liked her at the start but nkw shes just using her kid for content and as much as my own family love my kid they dont even wznt updates in his daily lunches. What pisses me off is the mental army using loor caroline flack to defend this feind. Theres an account called shannan walford home and OMFG she cries at hinch and literally hyperventerlates over her. Shes 21!! I happened to comment on her post (see her stories dedicated to hinch) and she defended her like she was her bessie. Its so so weird
What was the shopping trip about?

WeepingWillow

I do apologise if I offended you or anyone else, however I made the comment as some people thought she was having sex with Jamie yesterday morning. 😁

🤣🤣🤣 are you high!

Don’t blame me for your posts hahaha!

I made a very PG friendly comment about a bit of fun in the morning, not a personal attack! Just a little laugh! 🤪🤣🤣🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

But shes openly put Rex on before?
Stacey was with her when she did this and it as picture of Rex and Ronnie together.

I don’t mean that though, I mean randomly out of the blue her posting a happy birthday to Rex on her wall would be strange. Like I said, a private message would be more appropriate and that is what has happened I imagine.

Barring Loose Women, has anyone else who is not family posted a birthday greeting to Rex?

Louanne

VIP Member
Is it my eyes or does it look light outside for Henry’s bedtime. I’m sure I can distinctly see the houses across the road. All the timings are wrong. Something tells me that’s bs
Me lView attachment 136827
The only window I could see was when she was putting a candle out and it certainly looked dark outside? Went back and watched again and couldn’t see any houses?

Empathy wins the day

Just catching up on her stories from yesterday... what the heck did she cook him... it looks like something Henry could of thrown up!!

Why does she put Ronnie in the noses basket and then photograph him with his arm round a bunny??? We all know it’s for show as SS little boy has a bunny but you see him grab his and is there when she’s getting him to sleep or in the background when he’s laying down! you can’t make a child have a comforter... also why do you never see him asleep on a nighttime... always in the day either in his Moses basket or the pushchair out side at that age my son would would ocassionally fall asleep on the floor or on the sofa 🙈

I used some of that foam spray that you put on your carpets to make it smell nice after hoovering (famoussh I think it’s called bought from pound stretchers) room wasn’t big but after I sprayed it started coughing... so god knows how they all react after the amount of cleaning products she uses daily.
That spray actually makes your carpet attract more dirt so makes them more dirty.

I’ve never seen him lie on his stomach either? Is it just my kid who rolls over on to his tummy with his knees up as soon as he’s put down? He’s over one now but been doing this for ages. It’s painful how obvious it is that she stages everything for a perfect photo. He’s very obviously not attached to that bunny she forces him to cuddle during his naps.

My daughter is 14 months ish now and for as soon as she could, she rolls over onto her tummy. Hardly stays on her back