Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thetruth123

VIP Member
So I have been in my newborn bubble for the past 18 days , pre baby I was an avid tattle bastard but haven’t had the time to spy on hinch and catch up on the shit show and post on here! But now being a mum for third time (12 & 14 year olds!) she pisses me off even more to the point I actually hate her from the bottom of my soul. Baby boy is suffering bad bad colic....potential milk allergy though and I’m happy to admit I’m bloody exhausted, if it weren’t for my girls who help with housework and dinners I honestly don’t know what I’d do , hubbs & I own a business and is out earning our crust so can’t complain or be mad at him!! But this has made me realise just how much of a cunt she is , trying to portray a perfect life, a perfect baby, perfect marriage I’m lucky I’m mentally strong and realise no such life exists , but for mums with pnd she can be dangerous I tell you!! She is pond scum, scamming people out of money firstly but then also fucking with people’s mental health all the whilst crying troll!!!!! The lies ...everything about her! I’d quite happily sucker punch her right in the nose ......she deserves a huge huge bang back down to earth and by god I hope it happens soon!!!
sorry for the rant everyone ☺☺☺

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
I fastened my seatbelt in anticipation at how she was going to pronounce Hyaluronic acid , but it was too much for her and just said drops...hope this makes sense.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

shadyessex33

VIP Member
So she has been up all night worrying about doing a roast for 2 people? Jesus Christ! Sort yourself out. After saying that she’ll now go on to make the kid the most random fucking lunch that requires twice the work a roast would!

Especially her idea of a roast that she learned from her horrible mother! Open all the aunt Bessie packs. Throw in the oven. Done

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

InstaFamous

Thread suggestion: Hinchy’s up all night worrying about the roast, when all Ronnie wants is a bit of toast.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Workingmumlife

So Sunday dinner is now a take away! Who stays up worrying about a Sunday dinner, if that’s the only thing she has to worry about my god!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

CoolMom

VIP Member
I really really really hope she babyproofs her house and soon. That picture gave me such anxiety..I would bet my life on the fact those drawers aren't attached to the wall. He could easily pull them over..or shake it so some of that grey tat falls down. She is clearly on the other side of the room and would have no chance of getting to him in time..it takes a split second for shit like that to happen.

Oh she makes my blood boil!! Poor Ronnie :(

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 38

shadyessex33

VIP Member
She loves an egg and dairy doesn’t she? He’ll be on cholesterol medication by the time he’s 18months! Jesus!

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
I really don’t get her. At all. Firstly why does a relatively newly married couple need cards? I’ve been with my fiancé for 8yrs. Before that I was married for 18yrs. Never once have I needed cards (in the case of my ex, no cards just a shotgun lol).
Secondly her obsession with RonJon and school Is weird. In 1 way she tries to keep him a baby, in the next she’s got him in school, getting a job etc. When my kids were little never did I fret over what she is. There was illness, sids, weirdos taking them when we were shopping etc. But bullying, not liking his future girlfriend and the like? But of course it could all be for the gram. As she thinks a difference of opinion is bullying I can imagine her at the school gates.
Ronnie-‘I told my pal I liked grey. He said his favourite colour was blue’
Hinch-‘Bullies. Omg Ronnie I can’t believe you’re being bullied. To the head we go’ *whilst biting her cheek so she can cry and wail on tap.
She’s a giant fud

• Haha
  • Wow
Recent irritations:
“Boys will be boys”
And
Ronnie is”King”.

Please stop this shit.
Boys will be boys is honestly my most hated saying. It’s an excuse to hold boys to different (lower) standards of behaviour than young girls and instils really really gendered ideas in really young children.
I imagine Ronnie will grow up thinking women are there to wait on men hand and foot wheels men shit swan around in vests with shit haircuts doing sweet FA.

• Heart
  • Haha

NellieBellie

Noticed a lot on here about misophonia recently, Hinch is a huge trigger for me- can anyone pin point exactly ‘what it is’? For me it’s the ‘p’ sounds and too much saliva 😤 physically can’t stand it, fills me with intense rage- anyone else care to share theirs???
She has multiple triggers for me

- The way she says Wash
- The over pronouncing of words
- the tongue slapping
- Guys
- the letter p also

but she’s also a physical trigger. The repetitive tapping and pointing of her finger.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

HopeThatHelps

Chatty Member
So I found it guys... she was up all night thinking about attempting to make a roast even though she’s made one for her family before? Even the Yorkshire’s were from scratch😂😂 On her oven highlights!

Caught out!!!

Don’t see why she doesn’t just say she can’t be arsed so is gonna have a takeaway, we have all been there😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

BrookeDavis

Chatty Member
Ronnie’s head is a bit misshaped. Obviously it can be quite common when they’re newborn but he’s nearly one now. She should get him out of the moses basket so he can lie flat instead of having to lie all cramped sideways. She takes pics of him lying sideways cuddling that deco-rational bunny, she’s encouraging him to take his sleeps like that. I really noticed it in the video of him playing on the floor. Did she not have one of those baby pillows when he was younger?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

Binks87

Chatty Member
So she's trying to tell us she's using 'The ordinary' skin care basically as its cheap as chips tries to make herself look like she's not about the money 🙄...Soph you've left your Liz Earle skin care range in the background, £18 a bottle! I know it's this range as its the only thing that's works for my sensitive skin wish I could use the cheap as chips stuff!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35