Mrs Hinch #162 Swipe up this, trolls that. Welcome to Hinchcliffe Mansion: Museum of Tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel really sorry for Ronnie when he gets older, I can quite see Zoph being one of those mums that insists on going clubbing with the teenagers

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I feel really sorry for Ronnie when he gets older, I can quite see Zoph being one of those mums that insists on going clubbing with the teenagers
"Ah carnt believe it everyone finks we are bruvva n sistah!" As people avoid the mental woman with straw hair dancing round her handbag

• Haha
Reactions: 19
“Morning guyz, sorry I’m a bit late on this morning. I went to wake ‘enry up like I always do, only ‘e wouldn’t move, would ‘e? He felt cold and hard to touch, so I sprayed a bit of lenor on him to get him all soft right. Jamie said he was probably just hungry - I’m just learning guyz - so I took breakfast out of our Ronnie’s hands to give it to him but he ain’t even moved. Tried pink stuff and zoflora, but nothing. Think ‘e might be dead guys. So what I’ve done is I’ve lit this wax melt in memory of him (you can swipe up to get the same burner guys). It’s sad and emotional, you know guyz. But thankfully I found this OTHER dog in the garage that I had just completely forgotten about!!! Henry II”
Oh lord it’s going to be the Simpsons’ Snowflake (Snowball? Can’t remember 😂) all over again...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
"Ah carnt believe it everyone finks we are bruvva n sistah!" As people avoid the mental woman with straw hair dancing round her handbag
bleeping idiot! Of course he is going to get bullied you moron cos you have posted his life on the internet from day one!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
she worries about her son being bullied but will happily destroy the planet with her endless plastic tat she buys and chucking of chemicals down the sink aswell as all the people she's encouraged this to.

oops my bad she washes at 30°

• Haha
Reactions: 12
“Morning guyz, sorry I’m a bit late on this morning. I went to wake ‘enry up like I always do, only ‘e wouldn’t move, would ‘e? He felt cold and hard to touch, so I sprayed a bit of lenor on him to get him all soft right. Jamie said he was probably just hungry - I’m just learning guyz - so I took breakfast out of our Ronnie’s hands to give it to him but he ain’t even moved. Tried pink stuff and zoflora, but nothing. Think ‘e might be dead guys. So what I’ve done is I’ve lit this wax melt in memory of him (you can swipe up to get the same burner guys). It’s sad and emotional, you know guyz. But thankfully I found this OTHER dog in the garage that I had just completely forgotten about!!! Henry II”
She wouldn’t 100% hide the fact he’s died and replace him with a new dog and make out he’s slimmed down. Let’s face it he won’t live a long life with the way she feeds him/ doesn’t walk him so will be embarrassed at the fact she sent her dog to an early grave!

I’ve not watched her stories because I don’t like giving her views but going by you lot and the bullying thing, I fully believe soph was a nasty piece if work at school. She doesn’t want anyone to treat Ronnie like she treated others! My eldest is off to secondary school in September and I’m worried he will get picked on (he’s a sensitive soul) but I haven’t worried since he was a newborn! It’s only been the last few months.

Reactions: 7
She’s so neglectful. I can’t understand why she doesn’t pay for a mobile groomer to come to the house. She can afford it. They take the dog into their van to groom. So no worries about social distancing. Not that she seems to be too bothered about that.
I had mobile groomer coming few days ago. I have goldendoodle and poor thing was clearly sufferin. Despite me brushing her everyday she was knotted in her armpits and behind the ears. she was miserable and so was I as I couldn’t help her. She’s nice short velvet now not shaggy rug and she’s much happier. Dog goes in the van, groomers cleans the van after every dog, and wears protective clothing. No biggie, and small business is helped during the crisis plus dog is happy

• Heart
I have always gone by the saying that first you are their parent and second you are their friend. Best friends though jesus I can’t stand my kids most days 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Right I’m a few wines in and gonna say I felt Onslow earlier saying he hopes RON RON is his best mate, like going down the pub for a pint and a footy match on a Sunday type father/son mate relationship. Then you get Grinch who thinks he’s gonna have the absolute tit kicked out of him for having the latest trainers / school bag type bully coz your Mam has had Botox you think you’re all it type bully - big difference.
Hinch needs to move with the times, kids don’t nick dinner money anymore they bully online that’s why you protect your kids on social media. Times change and she needs to move with the times.

Reactions: 21
I don’t know about you, but I can’t sleep until I’ve seen King Handsnums spread for the night, Crown Jewels on display for all to see, slowly drifting in and out of semi-consciousness as zoflora and febreeze compress his airways. “Please take me tonight, death” he probably thinks as he drifts off, “I can’t do another day here”.

I won’t be able to nod off without seeing it. Gutted.
I'm absolutely finished!!!!! "Please take me tonight death" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.