Mrs Hinch #162 Swipe up this, trolls that. Welcome to Hinchcliffe Mansion: Museum of Tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet the poor git dreams of getting to rainbow bridge so he doesn’t have to deal with her anymore. The sad thing is that despite how much she says she loves him, she’d be straight on the breeders website looking for a new dog. She’s that fickle
“Morning guyz, sorry I’m a bit late on this morning. I went to wake ‘enry up like I always do, only ‘e wouldn’t move, would ‘e? He felt cold and hard to touch, so I sprayed a bit of lenor on him to get him all soft right. Jamie said he was probably just hungry - I’m just learning guyz - so I took breakfast out of our Ronnie’s hands to give it to him but he ain’t even moved. Tried pink stuff and zoflora, but nothing. Think ‘e might be dead guys. So what I’ve done is I’ve lit this wax melt in memory of him (you can swipe up to get the same burner guys). It’s sad and emotional, you know guyz. But thankfully I found this OTHER dog in the garage that I had just completely forgotten about!!! Henry II”

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
New thread suggestion: Hinch still pretends there was no BBQ, now she’s making up fox poo too!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think she’s so worried about him being bullied because she is a bully. She probably got bullied when she was younger because of her weight (I was bullied for being ‘fat’ as well) and now she’s slim she’s gone all Mean Girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I don’t know about you, but I can’t sleep until I’ve seen King Handsnums spread for the night, Crown Jewels on display for all to see, slowly drifting in and out of semi-consciousness as zoflora and febreeze compress his airways. “Please take me tonight, death” he probably thinks as he drifts off, “I can’t do another day here”.

I won’t be able to nod off without seeing it. Gutted.
this wins the internet today! I am dead 😂😂 bleeping dead!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wonder why Ronnie hasn’t had a bath tonight seems to be the same routine so far? I can’t get over how much she gives him to eat for lunch? One jar or ouch is enough.........she gives him enough like his 2-3yrs old
Cos the bath is full of Zoflora from Jabba the Mutts earlier dip!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Thread suggestion: Fake life, Fake QnA, Fatsomesfoxsh*t in the baff, feed the baby more slop.

Reactions: 3
She is absolutely OBSESSED with him being bullied! Maybe this is because she knows it’s probably a certain he’ll get bullied, and it’ll be her fault. Kids can be nasty over the smallest thing. I mean bleeping hell. They’ll have a field day with him! Mum wanking off taps, prefers a mutt to you, Dad is the definition of a cuckold, Nan is a mad witch, pictures ALL OVER the internet of you as a baby in the bath! The list is endless. And it’s all Hinche’s fault. When he does come home crying after school I hope you can look him in the face and still think it was all worth it?
Sophs going to be one those mums who wraps thier kids in cotton wool. A proper little helicopter parent. Always there when he has a little fall. I wouldn't be surprised if when he comes to school age decides to home school him! That way he wouldn't get bullied and he will be her BFF.

I'm adding so many stories to my account about tattle life guise. hopefully more will come over - ATV

• Haha
Anytime I hear jamie talking about Ronnie, you can tell he adores that boy.
I'm glad he is a stay home dad to him as the wee lad gets proper love and attention from his dad.
I suspect Jamie will be a great dad to him as he grows up and someday sophie might take some hints and tips from Jamie on how to be a parent.

You can absolutely be friends with your children, many of my friends have grown up children and they have parented them very well and the kids grew up well adjusted and they adore their parents. They are great friends.
Being a friend to them doesn't mean you let them rule the roost, you can be a parent and friend at the same time.

She says she worries about ronnie being bullied yet she promotes bullying via her army. She makes no sense whatsoever

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Yea that’s a working cocker spaniel.
Poor boy! I love dogs, I want to go pinch him and he can live with my two jacks who go running with me or my partner everyday! Henry is humongous 😭

Reactions: 1
Im roughly the same age as Hinch, married roughly same length of time and also have a toddler (and a dog who I actually look after properly)

If I sat Mr CoolMom down on a Friday evening said "hey babe guess what?.Lets get to know each other! I know we are already married and have created life together but why don't we see how we feel about doing it?" He would 100% take himself upstairs alone to drink beer and question his life choices.

Wtf is her life? Why are they only discussing how being a parent is a year down the line? Why does Jamie need an old lady filter? Why does she not want her kid to be bullied but exposes him several times a day to over a million people in all types of situations?!

So many questions.
Yup feel sorry for Jamie for the exposure but what the heck, he's making the money. What's a little filter compared to the money the post is making.
Selling out , laughing all the way to the bank and leaving all the Hinchers in their wake.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.