Mrs Hinch #161 barmy army keep their Zoflora housed, whilst cucumber gets Hinchy aroused

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't get why she makes a song and dance about Ronnie's meals. You made scrambled egg hun. That's what it is. With tomatoes and spinach in it. Just bleeping say "scrambled egg" instead of "I'm gunna make something I've made a couple of times before but it's rrrrrronnies fave" trying to make it sound like something exciting.

Annoya me how much food she wastes by cutting little shapes out of fruit and veg. This may come as a shock to you Soph but a lot of time we leave the skin on as its easier for children to grip.

Also wish she would just steam her broccoli in the microwave. Takes literally 1 minute and uses no water, tastes better too. duck boiling a full pan of water for those few bits of broccoli. Boiling takes all the goodness out too.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
SS showing what real meals times can be like, which I absolutely love. She don't give a tit about the mess. Also Rex using a spoon too, so I wonder how long before Soph ups the anti.

Reactions: 11
All the dog groomers by me seem to be back working, dunno why she can’t get Henry’s hair trimmed 🤷‍♀️

They not allowed I don’t think and maybe she afraid of backlash for breaking rules they are not allowed to groom at pets at home

That’s what we are all wondering. I think a large amount of us in here are ex Hinchers who saw the light. Some, like me, knew she existed but it was because of her blatant manipulation of a certain ‘type’ of person that made me angry. Not all obviously, but most of her real followers(about 200,000 I’d say) are either single mums, lonely as hell. Or low income people, maybe on 1 wage. Or women with a mental health issue or genuinely suffering with low self esteem. She tapped into that by being their ‘friend’. And because they were vulnerable she had them hooked. Once they were in her clutches then came the swipe ups. Subtle at first. “You can be like me. Cos I am your friend. I wouldn’t lie to you”. Then the swipe ups increased and became more expensive. The Shark for example. And still her army fell for it. Now even with a brand new extension, 2 new cars, a whole new kitchen with glory hole, a Disney holiday, parties, baby showers, prams high chairs blah blah still her sheeple love her. Because they’ve invested too much time and money to believe anything else. And because they’ve dedicated so much time to this imaginary friend, they haven’t gone into the real world and made friends of their own. Hinch doesn’t give a flying duck about them. Wouldn’t piss on them if they were on fire. Nobody knows her outside this insta bubble. Cos most of her followers are bots. She is a vain, rude, fake, lazy, spoilt manipulator and I hope she vanishes up her own arse soon.
Sorry I went off on 1 there. But I’ve seen the, mostly, women she leaves in her wake. Crying cos their house isn’t tidy or doesn’t look like Castle Greyskull. Having no cash for food but having loads of zoflo under the sink. Begging to be liked or acknowledged by Princess Beg. Yes we all have free will, but she’s made them that way. While she sits with Onslow counting her cash while Ronnie sits in the corner waiting for his next being used as a prop moment 😡😡😡
Absolutely bang on!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
As if she’s just made a 2 egg omelette thing with a massive knob of butter for a baby....🤢 even I as a grown adult would be full! The fat content from that butter too!!

Reactions: 3
That’s what we are all wondering. I think a large amount of us in here are ex Hinchers who saw the light. Some, like me, knew she existed but it was because of her blatant manipulation of a certain ‘type’ of person that made me angry. Not all obviously, but most of her real followers(about 200,000 I’d say) are either single mums, lonely as hell. Or low income people, maybe on 1 wage. Or women with a mental health issue or genuinely suffering with low self esteem. She tapped into that by being their ‘friend’. And because they were vulnerable she had them hooked. Once they were in her clutches then came the swipe ups. Subtle at first. “You can be like me. Cos I am your friend. I wouldn’t lie to you”. Then the swipe ups increased and became more expensive. The Shark for example. And still her army fell for it. Now even with a brand new extension, 2 new cars, a whole new kitchen with glory hole, a Disney holiday, parties, baby showers, prams high chairs blah blah still her sheeple love her. Because they’ve invested too much time and money to believe anything else. And because they’ve dedicated so much time to this imaginary friend, they haven’t gone into the real world and made friends of their own. Hinch doesn’t give a flying duck about them. Wouldn’t piss on them if they were on fire. Nobody knows her outside this insta bubble. Cos most of her followers are bots. She is a vain, rude, fake, lazy, spoilt manipulator and I hope she vanishes up her own arse soon.
Sorry I went off on 1 there. But I’ve seen the, mostly, women she leaves in her wake. Crying cos their house isn’t tidy or doesn’t look like Castle Greyskull. Having no cash for food but having loads of zoflo under the sink. Begging to be liked or acknowledged by Princess Beg. Yes we all have free will, but she’s made them that way. While she sits with Onslow counting her cash while Ronnie sits in the corner waiting for his next being used as a prop moment 😡😡😡
Here here.

Hinch confession-I actually tagged her in some posts on my home renovation page 😭 before I saw the light, removed tags and blocked her on there, so i didnt appear on her page anymore and her mine. There may even be some #hinchern hashtags on there aswel. I feel dirty. THE SHAME

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So I posted that and then she changed the caption...coincidence?

Also I’ve not felt this #blessed since making VIP status. I’ve received a reply from Ma Barker herself!

Mataland... 🤦🏼‍♀️

Thats my 3 passive aggressive replies all completely lost on these Hinchers. I love it. I JUST LOVE IT GUISSSE. Add a ‘❤‘ and your comment stays put (until Sophlo reads on here that is 🤣)

View attachment 134753
Mother of God one of my biggest pet peeves is people saying MatalanD!!!!!!!!! It’s bleeping written on the top of the shop in massive red letters.
My own mum says it despite me correctly her every time and it drives me up the wall 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.