Mrs Hinch #161 barmy army keep their Zoflora housed, whilst cucumber gets Hinchy aroused

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she's going to tune in to Joy of Clean's Instagram Live tonight to learn more about how to manage her anxiety "with everything that's going on" She seemed pretty much in control of it yesterday when she was cleaning the mirror, flaunting herself and thinking she was the most beautiful woman on earth!
I wonder if the advice will include: Carry on as though nothing happened, continue to buy pointless rubbish, tell great big duck off lies, throw spectacular tantrums about duck all, and cry crocodile tears at the drop of a hat?
She goes on about liking to keep her page “light and upbeat” so she avoids what’s in the news. Clearly been offered a few quid for tonight. Money is her only motivation. I hope someone asks about the BBQ!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Good grief, that poor child is going to be huge if she keeps feeding him those adult portions. Just give the kid some scrambled egg or cheese on toast for goodness sake. Not sure what she's trying to prove here?

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Don't be silly, Soph and Jamie are sharing a Ella's Kitchen beef pouch for dinner. And eating the left over Kiwi from her cookie cutting.
Just having a quick scroll this morning as I'm not having a fab day. However reading that made me laugh, imagine them sucking on a furry pouch from the scooped kiwi 😂. Prob the only juicy hairy thing Onslow will be getting.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I don’t believe he eats all that she says he does. We see the ‘after’ pic of the plate but how much is thrown on the floor/down the back of the highchair etc in Henry’s stomach? We are only shown, as with everything else what she wants us to see. He can still really enjoy something/have a favourite food even if he doesn’t lick the plate clean. Don’t get this obsession with having to show an empty plate (Joe Wicks does this a lot too).
Also what validation is she looking for - who cares if he’s finished it or not? Our appetites vary day to day, especially if tired/hot/unwell and I’ve seen that with my little one so is/would be perfectly normal if he doesn’t finish everything on the plate? In the main I think we tend to only see the ‘before and after’ of one of his meals a day so maybe lunch is the main meal of the day for him? Maybe dinner is a sandwich and those melt things and that’s why we don’t see it as it’s deemed (by her) not good enough (it’s a perfectly acceptable meal btw) to show.
It just feels a bit like a competition for the gram doesn’t it with what she’s cooking (heaven forbid someone show a baby having ‘beige’ food on a day when you can’t be bothered) and the ‘oh look how much he’s eaten today’ like it’s the perfect depiction of how babies eat when it’s so far removed from the realities.

Reactions: 14
I'm going to claim a balayage instead of massive grey roots after 2 missed colour appointments during lockdown 🤣🤣
I currently have balayage with a lot of grey coming in at the root, it’s a definite look 🤷‍♀️🤣 I gave in and took my extensions out myself, they were horrific!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I am in no way saying anything derogatory about the baby but according to her insta within 5 hours he’s had two bits of toast with butter and jam, some pouch and half a banana, then lunch is a two large egg omelette concoction, a kiwi and broccoli. He’s probably had a bottle aswell. I didn’t think it was possible for a baby to physically eat that much with a wee small tummy?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
So she's going to tune in to Joy of Clean's Instagram Live tonight to learn more about how to manage her anxiety "with everything that's going on" She seemed pretty much in control of it yesterday when she was cleaning the mirror, flaunting herself and thinking she was the most beautiful woman on earth!
I wonder if the advice will include: Carry on as though nothing happened, continue to buy pointless rubbish, tell great big duck off lies, throw spectacular tantrums about duck all, and cry crocodile tears at the drop of a hat?
Love how she turned that post into something about her again the selfish cow.
"what else I could be doing to make myself feel better" are you bleeping kidding me?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Well that post from Freda dearest showed all where Sophflora gets her passive aggression from. Honestly I'm guilty myself of telling her house is her house and nothing to marvel at but jeez when you post everything about your home on your cleaning account folks will comment and guess what they will not all be licking your arse. Freaking out on insta just makes you look like an absolute maniac let alone your Ma flying to your defence, coming in trying to sound as if she is hanging with the kids. Note to Soph and anyone of 30 you do not need your mama to protect you you are a grown woman if you say it you own it and you yes you defend you. No-one said anything life threatening they just didn't like them. Grow up for goodness sake and Freda dearest step back and let your 30 year old baby actually grow up and be a proper adult.

Reactions: 14
I am in no way saying anything derogatory about the baby but according to her insta within 5 hours he’s had two bits of toast with butter and jam, some pouch and half a banana, then lunch is a two large egg omelette concoction, a kiwi and broccoli. He’s probably had a bottle aswell. I didn’t think it was possible for a baby to physically eat that much with a wee small tummy?
Agreed! That was a tit load of, what was basically omelette, on his plate. And what’s the obsession with turmeric ffs? God help that child’s rear end!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Am i a bad mam for not giving my 10 month spinach at every meal time?
Why cant ronnie have some potato waffles Turkey dinosaurs and beans once in his life? My son loves it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
EVEN HER MENTAL HEALTH POST IS AN EFFING AD :mad:

edit: it says not paid for post, I should calm my chebs

Turmeric omelette, anyone....:sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jesus h the size of that lunch guyzzz.. eww the crap she feeds him too I know you have to give different foods to explore But not all on the same plate! his poor guts. P.s when I have dieted myself I always over feed the man more it’s a conscience way of enjoying the food without eating it...in my opinion only. Bingo that she comments about his portion size soon!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.