Mrs Hinch #161 barmy army keep their Zoflora housed, whilst cucumber gets Hinchy aroused

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand why everyone gets so hung up on his portion sizes. Id be heavily judged 😂😂 like you say always easier to make excess than have no extra.

My son probably eats the same amount if not more. He's the same age. He's happy, healthy and active so i don't personally see the problem 🤷😂
My three year old always wants food. She is not overweight at all though, as she is so hyper active all day every day ( a trait from me 😂). As long as a child isn’t eating stuff that is bad for them in their every waking hour, then it’s all good.
I am very fortunate that I’ve been taught to cook well also, so my daughter usually has yummy, nutritious home-made meals 🤗😋 (lazy days happen 😂)

Reactions: 1
Yeah the portions are all bleeping wrong. Why is she eating the same food as a toddler with hardly any teeth? Does she not know she has a full set and can chew? I get it she probably doesn’t want to cook two different meals, so get him to eat what you are eating. Not make him ridiculous meals just so you can show random people how much of a tit cook you are!She apparently has had a
Yeah the portions are all bleeping wrong. Why is she eating the same food as a toddler with hardly any teeth? Does she not know she has a full set and can chew? I get it she probably doesn’t want to cook two different meals, so get him to eat what you are eating. Not make him ridiculous meals just so you can show random people how
Yeah the portions are all bleeping wrong. Why is she eating the same food as a toddler with hardly any teeth? Does she not know she has a full set and can chew? I get it she probably doesn’t want to cook two different meals, so get him to eat what you are eating. Not make him ridiculous meals just so you can show random people how much of a tit cook you are!
She has had a gastric band surgery in the past allegedly.

Reactions: 2
I have to admit I say I’m going to run the hoover round I thought everyone did my friends say that to
I personally don’t know anyone who says anything other than hoover regardless of the brand of vacuum they’re using, but I also don’t know anyone who gets paid to flog them...idk, hoover is so widely known to mean vacuuming, I suspect a lot of people don’t associate it with the brand. But still not great for saleswoman of the year to say it I guess

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Had it since I was 11, people don't realise how painful and how much it impacts on your life. Eating out is always fun 😐😐
Totally agree with you i was at my doc today with a really bad bout nearly six weeks plus to be told i have a irregular heartbeat yet we have this tool doing the breakouts for the gram

Reactions: 1
Oh my god hahahahahah
So I posted that and then she changed the caption...coincidence?

Also I’ve not felt this #blessed since making VIP status. I’ve received a reply from Ma Barker herself!

Mataland... 🤦🏼‍♀️

Thats my 3 passive aggressive replies all completely lost on these Hinchers. I love it. I JUST LOVE IT GUISSSE. Add a ‘❤‘ and your comment stays put (until Sophlo reads on here that is 🤣)

F45A842A-4B97-4A16-BF28-2BC5DE6C254B.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Thread suggestion

Poor old soph being "trolled" again, if only they would disappear with a wave of her pen

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have never jumped on the mrs hinch bandwagon, and the other day I had a look at her Instagram and tit me... who has the time to cookie cut cucumber 😮😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh no! That’s awful!! Hope you’re all ok! bleeping drunk drivers make my blood boil!!! ❤❤
Luckily we are all good! I was going quite slow as it’s a narrow road! And some tiny marks to our car! He just flew over out of nowhere! Wanker! A fun ole day in the hell hole will sure cheer me up 🙄
I’m sure I’ll have lots of catching up to do when I finish tonight 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So in the space of 10 mins she managed to post her rant, dust take the perfect picture 🙄 and then tag all the companies.

Nah, she knew she wanted to post that picture. It was all prepared ready to go, prerecorded dusting. She just needed a ‘reason’ to post it.
bleeping mandrake.
THIS.

Also... MANDRAKE. CREASED UP

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That fat duck of a dog leaping off the bed for breakfast

Christ almighty
Give him some of your slim fast love

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So I posted that and then she changed the caption...coincidence?

Also I’ve not felt this #blessed since making VIP status. I’ve received a reply from Ma Barker herself!

Mataland... 🤦🏼‍♀️

Thats my 3 passive aggressive replies all completely lost on these Hinchers. I love it. I JUST LOVE IT GUISSSE. Add a ‘❤‘ and your comment stays put (until Sophlo reads on here that is 🤣)

View attachment 134753
She said the same think about her kitchen, until she ripped it out. That’s exactly what she DOES want, a big house with a cinema room, make up room etc. I imagine she idolises those TOWIE types and that’s Whst they all have.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wakes up and first person she goes to is lardsomes not her baby 🙄 that will be au pair ma barker or Onslow’s job then 🙄 that dog is getting fatter by the day

• Haha
Reactions: 12
A nice video of Ronnie waking up, lying, sitting or standing l (whatever Hinch prefers at the time) and being so happy to see her in the morning would be nice? But no, we get a video of her waking up the dogs.

I’m all for dogs are for life ect but come on, don’t make it so blatantly obvious you prefer your dog to your son.

Reactions: 9
My dog is a Labrador which are renowned for their appetites but I will never just give her chicken as a treat, she has a bowl of food that’s left down for her for during the day and then an evening meal of half a tin of dog meat mixed with her dried food, she also has one treat during the day but that’s usually a treat for her teeth. That fat git eats all bloody day by the looks of things and you can see he rules the roost within that household. She’s got a very unhealthy relationship with that dog and he knows it because you can see the jealousy in it’s eyes when she plays with Ronnie. Fatsome is a spoilt, overindulged fat dog that needs to go on a diet and be treated like a dog and not a human being 😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I say 'I'm just gonna hoover top & bottom' 🤷🏼‍♀️🙈🤣🤣
I say that too 😂 the first time I said it to my fiancé he said “Top and bottom of what?” The house you friggin’ moron 🤦🏼‍♀️ And now we have four kids and the top gets mentioned about once a fortnight. Because I don’t have the time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.