Mrs Hinch #161 barmy army keep their Zoflora housed, whilst cucumber gets Hinchy aroused

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long do dogs live on average?
Ronnie will be distraught when his ‘brother’ dies. Can’t she see what she’s doing?!

Reactions: 2
Imagine going on such a rant like that because someone doesnt like your wardrobe. Its actually pathetic. Why be on such an open platform like Instagram when youre such a soft touch, get over yourself grinch.
She clearly only did it to get engagement up, because surprise, surprise her cult are foaming at the mouth to be able to gush over her on her latest grid post!!
And soph, hun, you only have 3.4 million "followers" because you've bought half of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
How long do dogs live on average?
Ronnie will be distraught when his ‘brother’ dies. Can’t she see what she’s doing?!
10-14 years, sometimes more. You could say that about any relationship though. Who knows when grandparents are going to die and you have to explain that one. Animals are good for children, teaches them empathy although pets should always be the responsibility of the parents.

Reactions: 15
I’ve just caught up on today I so want to send her this because she really doesn’t know where all her followers have come from 😂😂
92C565CB-3A9B-458C-9E90-DA455082DAB0.png

• Haha
Why has she got 3 things hanging up in her wardrobe? What a waste of space
We didn’t see what she has lying on the bed. Probably only shown a few items and hoping she might get some stuff gifted. Poor me I haven’t got many clothes I only buy cleaning stuff 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
"because most of its from eBay"

How can she feel OK lying to millions of people? You got most of the content of your house for free you lying cow.

I'm massively behind. Finding it harder to keep up at the moment (7 month old has learnt to crawl this week and the 2 year old is furious about it 🙈)
I need to get this off my chest as I have sooo many questions

1. Why does she stroke Ronnie like a dog? "Aw it's ok handsomes is coming back" that kid could not give zero fucks the dog had walked out the room.

2. "I loved doing nothing yesterday" so how is that different to any other day of your mundane life?

3. Why does she need extra cupboard space for plates? I thought she stored them on display on the gifted dining table

4. Does she light a wax melt in every room then duck off out and leave it unattended?

5. Why is Ronnie's portion of food bigger than hers and Jamie's?

6. Why does she feel the need to proclaim her love to her son every bloody day. YES WE GET IT YOU LOVE YOUR CHILD LIKE EVERY OTHER PARENT OUT THERE

7. Why the duck is she buying things to store pouches in? He is 11 months old FFS so yes you are "late to the party" should have stopped that tit months ago

8. You know how you've got 3.4 million followers - because you paid for them. Probably the only thing you have paid for. See she hasn't tagged any of the gifted items in her new grid post 🙄
9.is her missing nail in the pouch (see 7) 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well we were overdue a hinchy meltdown (sorry tantrum) weren’t we. So ‘someone’ sent a message saying they thought her wardrobe would be better than it is and she uploads a picture of her living room saying she doesn’t know how she’s got 3.4 million followers 🤷🏼‍♀️, and that’s even if somebody did message her saying that and she’s not actually just made it up for the purpose of letting everyone know she has 3.4 million followers but she’d never do that would she?... oh wait! 🤥 You don’t know how you got that many followers? Ask your husband, he’ll remind you!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
You would think Jamie or her parents would step in to council her when she does these red eyed rants. She really seems to be losing it recently. Her content is boring and she knows it.

Reactions: 3
Not caught up at all because I’ve been at work since 0730 earning my meagre bleeping existence but all I want to say is get a grip, ya bleep, your wardrobe is tit

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jesus that fat bastard nearly knocked poor Ronnie over barging past him with his big fat arse waddling past. Why does she have to laugh like a psychopath all the time? A dog running out of the door is really not that funny soph. And why is she so insistent that Ronnie LOVES Henry, looks like he couldn’t give a duck about that oversized spoiled greedy twit of a mutt to be honest hinch

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Come on Soph, show us where you store your LV handbags and belts.
Like when she went on virgin radio wearing one of SS’ primark dresses, then slapped a Louis Vuitton belt over the top of it when she got there

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That rug in the living room makes me itch just seeing it
It just looked matted and clumpy sprayed and washed with a load of unsuitable chemicals which have dried out and so it now stinks of a mixture of all sorts
Ugh
Call herself a cleaning sensation
It looks ditched! 🤢

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.