Mrs Hinch #161 barmy army keep their Zoflora housed, whilst cucumber gets Hinchy aroused

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Freezer tapas... I'm dead

Reactions: 8
That makes sense thank you for clarifying! I wish she would have just said that there will be new dog owners like me thinking damnnnn should my dog be put under a GA for a health check!!
I don’t get it either. It’s because she is far too lazy and far to busy editing her videos to comb him daily! My dog has a traditional show groom. Never understand why people buy long haired dogs & have them cut so short! He is so over weight I feel so sorry for him.

Reactions: 1
I'd much rather a Farmfoods specialty feast than the shite she serves us, looks like something a cat has both vomited and omitted from their neither regions five times over...

Reactions: 5
All the dog groomers by me seem to be back working, dunno why she can’t get Henry’s hair trimmed
Dunno why she couldn’t do him herself if she doesn’t want to take him. My old man got a lockdown cut. Looks a bit of a twat, how is it I can clip out an entire horse but monumentally cock up trimming an old dog. That didn’t even move Can’t even blame him

Reactions: 3
Wowwww. Can’t believe you can tell when she bought followers and how many! So interesting thank you for sharing I am new to this too so not sure how you can tell if someone has bought but I always wondered how she got all those followers!!!

Reactions: 9
Wowwww. Can’t believe you can tell when she bought followers and how many! So interesting thank you for sharing I am new to this too so not sure how you can tell if someone has bought but I always wondered how she got all those followers!!!

she definitely buys them, i think she even had one instance (can’t remember if it was the 7th or not) where she had the day off social media and still got 10k then dropped back down to 3k-4k the following days

Attachments

Reactions: 7
How much does it cost to purchase followers?

Reactions: 2
Tryna wreck it get artificial grass. Cut it short, gets scorched by the sun and then needs to be replaced
it will cost a fortune - oh #gifted
The dog will ruin it, pissing and shitting on it eww

How much does it cost to purchase followers?
Googled it
from around $90 for 1000 or $1350 for 10k followers
Could be more or not in £s, not sure only looked at 1 site

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Come on now soph this is Such a pre recorded q&a and you’ve just been sent a load of questions I’m sure pampers have the answers to on their website
Fucking bafoon will be exhausted after this ‘work’

Reactions: 7
Both her and SS are now posting about danger naps. Where one leads the other follows.

Reactions: 10
Lovely day and the poor baby behind the sofa with the dog what don’t she take the blocks out in garden ffs she’s got a fucking canopy take the mat out there wtf has he been outside in his paddle baff either no! Fuckkk The fuck offf
Had my 10 week old out in the garden all day. Got the baby bath out for her to have a splash in, shes slept and eaten outdoors. Going for a walk later this evening to to wear my 2 year old out. How often does the uk get this lovely hot weather, why spend it indoors

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.