Mrs Hinch #16 is barmy, just like her army, reading Tattle & doing her prattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Joined here yesterday. Lost most of yesterday reading #15 and this one.
Was inspired initially by MH. But i have recently been switching to cruelty free products. I'm on the fb pages and the whole 'chuck it out' mentality annoys me. Someone asked how to clean up a poo stained baby vest. Loads of people 'there only a quid chuck it out' 'bin' 'dont bother'. Seriously, its poo. Rinse it out wash it, put it put on the line. Job done. There is so much waste on there. The bottles of products, the fast fashion. I just cant sit by and that watch it.
My home is never going to be a show home. I have a large family, a large dog, and a life. I also have mental health issues, and whilst I do use cleaning to distract at times, I also need to escape the house at others and just be at peace somewhere. Fortunately live in a lovely area at the end of town with woods on our doorstep, so the old hound can come with. Oh and I also like colours in my home.

Off on a tangent. Sorry. Thank you all for opening my eyes.

It's me who has the IG account I_hate_sales_whore_hinch and I've changed the name to the_real_hinch_shady, yes I took content from clean honest living, I didn't know she'd take the huff and block me, I thought the whole idea was to get word out about hinch, which she does in a hidden, sly and non proactive way, I don't give a duck who likes or hates me, so long as people see hinch for who she really is.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I really do not see the fascination with 'smeg'what a unholy name to be used for food appliances....'ere ya Clive let's call this new fridge we have designed smeg'..like how did that even evolve??
🤣🤣🤣

Because Hinch got gifted some Smeg appliances, people were breaking their banks, making themselves skint for water boilers and toast browners as well. Panicking because they couldn't afford them. More kids going without!

Reactions: 5
Morning! Thank you all for opening my eyes and making me think. I’m an old bird, a grumpy cynical bird, and I’ve never enjoyed cleaning. The only thing MH has done for me is encourage me to sort out my ‘cupboard under the sink’ so I have to thank her for that 😂😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It's me who has the IG account I_hate_sales_whore_hinch and I've changed the name to the_real_hinch_shady, yes I took content from clean honest living, I didn't know she'd take the huff and block me, I thought the whole idea was to get word out about hinch, which she does in a hidden, sly and non proactive way, I don't give a duck who likes or hates me, so long as people see hinch for who she really is.
You used joanna or whatever her name is off here's fake account then? People have memories.

Either way, clean honest's stuff is all ripped off tattle anyway. I know people post on here and everyone can view it but people only post here for a reason. But putting bleep in the title, it wasn't going to stay up. It just looks hateful. Many people off here have made instas and they get taken down.

But people need to be aware of following accounts outside of tattle, Facebook groups and instagram, especially if they are using their real name and especially if they are libellous. If you want people to know who you are then fine but if you don't, don't do it. On tattle you're protected. I'm surprised people have to be told this sort of thing. It's all very well putting 'head to tattle' but you don't know who you're directing here. Not trying to put a downer on things but you don't know who you're following on insta!

Reactions: 13
I really do not see the fascination with 'smeg'what a unholy name to be used for food appliances....'ere ya Clive let's call this new fridge we have designed smeg'..like how did that even evolve??
When I was younger I desperately wanted a Smeg fridge, now I'm old and middle aged I see them as over priced, it's a fridge ffs (I do love the colours though) I also now hear good old Craig Charles shouting Smeghead.. which I'm sure any appliance I did ever buy would soon be fondly called 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think who ever named it liked "red dwarf," they called each other smeg heads, everytime I see one in a shop I think of that programme 😂

When I was younger I desperately wanted a Smeg fridge, now I'm old and middle aged I see them as over priced, it's a fridge ffs (I do love the colours though) I also now hear good old Craig Charles shouting Smeghead.. which I'm sure any appliance I did ever buy would soon be fondly called 😂
I've just wrote something about red dwarf too as smeg reminds me of this too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You used joanna or whatever her name is off here's fake account then? People have memories.

Either way, clean honest's stuff is all ripped off tattle anyway. I know people post on here and everyone can view it but people only post here for a reason. But putting bleep in the title, it wasn't going to stay up. It just looks hateful. Many people off here have made instas and they get taken down.

But people need to be aware of following accounts outside of tattle, Facebook groups and instagram, especially if they are using their real name and especially if they are libellous. If you want people to know who you are then fine but if you don't, don't do it. On tattle you're protected. I'm surprised people have to be told this sort of thing. It's all very well putting 'head to tattle' but you don't know who you're directing here. Not trying to put a downer on things but you don't know who you're following on insta!
Did everyone see this week's story about mumsnet? Court order to hand over all the info they have on a user.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I had my first child in May last year and suffered from postnatal depression. I quickly fell under her spell and felt like a failure because I couldn't keep up with her beautiful clean home and the amount of stuff she was saying to buy. Whilst everyone was messaging her telling her how much she had helped their mental health, I felt like the only one in the country who she hadn't helped. The complete opposite in fact! I do believe she helped contribute to a severe decline in my mental health and I've never been able to say so until now. I eventually ended up in hospital and am only now seeing her true colours after entering the real world again....you know, spending time with my baby, getting back to work, enjoying the weekend and I pay someone else to clean. I'm not getting back into that tit again.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
If things like that happened with tattle, the judge would be like
"Yes, that's true,
Yes so is this
Oh I like that comment
(Belly laughing quietly)
Yes that's a good point
Yes she is over using products
Hinch needs locking up with her army
Case dismissed 😂
Cracking up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If things like that happened with tattle, the judge would be like
"Yes, that's true,
Yes so is this
Oh I like that comment
(Belly laughing quietly)
Yes that's a good point
Yes she is over using products
Hinch needs locking up with her army
Case dismissed 😂
Except her army would then know who you were.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.