Mrs Hinch #16 is barmy, just like her army, reading Tattle & doing her prattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I expect shes been sent tonnes of tit by maniac fans. Both bought and made but Hinch is way too self absorbed to NOT open any parcels or gifts the way she practically leaves moist in her pants over yet another crappy eBayer.

She will thrive off opening them all and tossing them aside (storage unit).

But thing is, its not another crappy wax melt whipped up by Ava May you kindly duck off Aromas. Or a home made bath bomb. It was a genuine piece by an artist who possibly took many days working on it.

Ungreatful cow. When I get the money I am so getting one of my deceased bishon! I think they are amazing. But unfortunately not a "big enough" name for Hinch to promote.

Also that Amazon review gushing over her. That is Jamie. If I was Mrs Hinch and I didn't think that was Jamie I would be calling the police or the mental health services as it sounds like a potential snowdropping weirdo who would steal knickers off her clothes line.

That is bleeping vile.

Why would anyone stand there for a picture of that? Screams little attention bleep to me. You take it off and wash it like any normal person would. But oh tit, Mrs Hinch doesn't do cleaning tips does she?

There was a baby with projectile diorreah the other day with tit all over the place, filthy crappy toilets which looked like they aint seen bleach in a decade, there was even a woman who did a before and after of a greying bra on its last legs. Tragic the lot of them. More tragic than TTLTs reunited converse trainers shes going to roll out for the thousandth time.
It really is a depressing situation. These “type” of fans seem to have no self respect. It’s all just an attention seeking exercise to be recognised by their cult leader. It beggars belief. I’m curious as to when it’s all gonna end?
Can’t wait for tomoros antics 🤪🤪🤪

The comments on the daily mail are heating up
Thats perfect! The lady who wrote that is here. I can’t remember her handle

How did these all slip through gleams net 😂
👌

I seriously need to give up day job or book some time off. I’ve just finish catching up on today’s thread 🧵😳 34 pages!

£20 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
I’ve averaged 4 hours a night sleep since Saturday! 😬

Annoyed that yet another instagram sharing the same info we share has been forcibly removed :mad:

https://www.instagram.com/jesswhite0396/

Gone.

I will remember alllll these things, when Sophie hinchliffe is sinking and flailing a la zoe sugg. Hung by their own greedy petards and attempts to hide the truth!

I just looked and it's not doing well lol

So she posted about her book success in the media in her 'private' instagram, which has about 65k in it I believe, and after 3 hours she's only had one reply and it was just an emoji lol Not even her friends, who must be on there as she has numerous pics and tagged them, give a tit 😂
Gutted it’s been taken down, it was brilliant, hats off to Jess, if she’s here, which I believe she is. Well done for what you did Jess.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Has anyone noticed she's stopped mentioning cleanqueen25? She was constantly posting about how funny she was a few months ago (I've followed MH since august & CQ since before Xmas) and since CQ has started saying you don't need a load of product, she mainly uses fairy (diluted in a spray bottle, in a dishmatic, etc) she's stopped mentioning her.. She's funny, she's down to earth, she shows budget tips and buys her stuff from b&m/lidl/aldi/poundland plus she doesn't overuse product, everything MH started as.. I remember MH buying candles, candlesticks, pillows, etc from home bargains/poundstretcher/b&m etc.. Where are they now? I'd like to think she's donated the older stuff as her stuff has got more high end but she's definitely not relatable girl next door anymore

Reactions: 11
We may see some newbies today, due to ‘I love bleep hinch’ IG account.
There will be some new lurkers for sure.
You are all welcome, come and join us.

We may see some newbies today, due to ‘I love bleep hinch’ IG account.
There will be some new lurkers for sure.
You are all welcome, come and join us.
Sorry “Loathe”

People may want to be wary when venturing outside tattle that comments and insta accounts can't be misconstrued as hate speech or actual trolling. Calling her a bleep and things like that isn't going to stay up anywhere long. It might look like some sort of hate campaign to the outside world

Reactions: 23
Has anyone noticed she's stopped mentioning cleanqueen25? She was constantly posting about how funny she was a few months ago (I've followed MH since august & CQ since before Xmas) and since CQ has started saying you don't need a load of product, she mainly uses fairy (diluted in a spray bottle, in a dishmatic, etc) she's stopped mentioning her.. She's funny, she's down to earth, she shows budget tips and buys her stuff from b&m/lidl/aldi/poundland plus she doesn't overuse product, everything MH started as.. I remember MH buying candles, candlesticks, pillows, etc from home bargains/poundstretcher/b&m etc.. Where are they now? I'd like to think she's donated the older stuff as her stuff has got more high end but she's definitely not relatable girl next door anymore
She's done it with another account, i.love.cleaning. When she first started to get 'big' she mentioned this account, thanked her and said it was this account that inspired and she loved this account etc. She's never mentioned this account since, just had a look at hinches page and it looks like she's not even following her any more!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I don't think cleanqueen will lose any sleep over it.

It feels like there's a growing movement towards using more natural products and less chemicals in the home - Hinch is on the other side desperately plugging away for the big corporates. With This Morning showcasing Lynsey and her natural approach, with talk of getting her back on the show the tide is turning and soon the zoflora clouds will lift...

Reactions: 5
Can anybody tell me what to search on here the thread for Life with Lou, I know she’s not up for discussion here, but just watched her stories and LMM has sent her £100 to get a pamper. Only been following her for a few days but I can’t help thinking most of her stories are an indirect “ask” for gifts and help. Might just be my cynical mind 💁‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Joined here yesterday. Lost most of yesterday reading #15 and this one.
Was inspired initially by MH. But i have recently been switching to cruelty free products. I'm on the fb pages and the whole 'chuck it out' mentality annoys me. Someone asked how to clean up a poo stained baby vest. Loads of people 'there only a quid chuck it out' 'bin' 'dont bother'. Seriously, its poo. Rinse it out wash it, put it put on the line. Job done. There is so much waste on there. The bottles of products, the fast fashion. I just cant sit by and that watch it.
My home is never going to be a show home. I have a large family, a large dog, and a life. I also have mental health issues, and whilst I do use cleaning to distract at times, I also need to escape the house at others and just be at peace somewhere. Fortunately live in a lovely area at the end of town with woods on our doorstep, so the old hound can come with. Oh and I also like colours in my home.

Off on a tangent. Sorry. Thank you all for opening my eyes.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Can anybody tell me what to search on here the thread for Life with Lou, I know she’s not up for discussion here, but just watched her stories and LMM has sent her £100 to get a pamper. Only been following her for a few days but I can’t help thinking most of her stories are an indirect “ask” for gifts and help. Might just be my cynical mind 💁‍♀️

Lots of stuff on the cleaning instagrammers thread!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Who has spare money for followers??? I cant even buy in date Richmond sausages!!....Easter eggs...bread...or just food in general "I really need fresh food @sainsburys @waitrose as my freezer @hotpoint isn't big enough to store all my bargs...I would LOVE a chest freezer ...@hotpoint @Bosch "
You missed a trick there, I'm sure you meant to include food from @m&s and appliances from @smeg and @Samsung. 😂

• Haha
I think this is the same with Little Miss Mops, she made snide comments and I think secretly she cant stand hinch butdoesnt want to upset the army and loose any followers by telling the truth
Nah little miss mops is up her arse, always reposting stuff about her saying go girl and all that tit. Used to like LMM now I can’t stand her, she’s all about the swipe ups to and how many bleeping times is she going to mention plum (referral money)

Reactions: 8
You missed a trick there, I'm sure you meant to include food from @m&s and appliances from @smeg and @Samsung. 😂

I really do not see the fascination with 'smeg'what a unholy name to be used for food appliances....'ere ya Clive let's call this new fridge we have designed smeg'..like how did that even evolve??

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.