Mrs Hinch #16 is barmy, just like her army, reading Tattle & doing her prattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly what i said, before I read this, I’m just catching up . All for supporting local business eh!? What a load of bollocks!

Reactions: 2
I thought so too, for a dog like his breed he carries a fair bit of extra weight.

She really should walk him more...
In fairness, Henry is a “show stock” cocker, they are less active, more chilled, don’t need as much exercise (although they adore their walks) they are stockier, shorter legs and carry more weight than the “working stock”
Working stock do that, work.
I had 1 of each before they passed. Both entirely different in both appearance and temperament. In fact Henry could almost be my girl reincarnated, almost identical.
She was quite happy for snuggles all day whereas my working was at the door all guns blazing from the minute she woke up wanting to be out for a run. There was often times I would leave my lazy girl in bed. Very very different despite both Cocker breed.

She’s “Ad” ‘ed the heck outta her house... she’s now onto her garden 😫 Watch this space for “gifted” gazebos, lawn chairs and bird baths
We did predict this didn’t we,,, she will saturate the garden then the baby stuff will slide in

Reactions: 4
I don't get why they're all scared of losing followers, I'd rather be truthful and get genuine followers
I agree. For the majority of the followers I have, they message to tell me that my account is one of the most refreshing as it's honest. I suspect it's a bit boring sometimes, hence Doreen popping in 🤷🏻‍♀️ ... I'm not in any danger of any agencies approaching me to sign up anytime soon, so thankfully I can still say whatever the duck I want. 😬 - and sorry Soph, it's mainly NOT about you.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Blimey who knew Henry was an Aussie 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 6
We all know how much Hinch loves to spread the dangerous tips, and I mean, what could possibly go wrong here with a dog on the loose 🤦

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I've just looked now and do you not have to be careful about actually naming her? I'm sure on @clean_honest_living she has to block out every mention of the word Hinch otherwise it'll be closed down because of "bullying". Might be wrong, just want you to be aware 😊 x

Reactions: 4
We all know how much Hinch loves to spread the dangerous tips, and I mean, what could possibly go wrong here with a dog on the loose 🤦
And again, one excited bum wiggle from handsomes and poof, up go Kylie's curtains 🙈

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
There was another one today from someone saying they'd sprayed their leather sofa with zoflora to disinfect it and now it's gone all smeary and how could she fix it.
Cue untold suggestions of extra products being added to it.. until one sensible lady asked quite nicely, why would you use that on your sofa when there are actual products made for leather. Another lady also nicely questioned why disinfect. Enter a member of 'the army' saying how she shouldn't judge and be horrible and message her if she had a problem blah blah fooking blah.

The chemicals have made them go cuckoo I swear!!
OMG that army is beyond repair 😄
All they’ve got to respond to a sensible thing is you are jealous you are rude and you shouldn’t judge

Reactions: 2
Just had a lengthy chat with my 79yo mum tonight. I explained the Hinch to her & her "cleaning". My mum used to be head housekeeper for a large university, my mum knows how to clean. Told her about the zoflora, lenor & 1001 spraying and she said "Is she a bit thick? They are not proper cleaners, nothing wrong with soap, water and vinegar"
Mum is coming for dinner on Sunday and I have promised to show her all this tit. She will explode with rage

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh... I'm all caught up! It has only taken me since Sunday and starting on feed 12! I'm starting from the beginning on another tab just to make sure I've missed nothing!

So hi! I'm not an ex hincher, I'm a sceptical observer who thinks this has been carefully orchestrated from day one.

I am so happy I've found somewhere to have these conversations. I was starting to think I was the only one to see through the crap.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.