Mrs Hinch #16 is barmy, just like her army, reading Tattle & doing her prattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just been having a scroll through some pictures and stumbled across the same bedding for the last 4 months minimum, probably waiting for a new set to be gifted when somebody notices. And found this little gem. What on earth? 🙄 after reading some of the questions theasked on the Facebook page I’m sort of not surprised but they have no limits do they!
Must be why they keep getting blocked too 😂 I know I would. Creepy as

Reactions: 2
Must be why they keep getting blocked too 😂 I know I would. Creepy as
I’d like to say it probably reiterates the theory that’s her show home and she lives elsewhere because her address is out there and there are fruit loops like that around, but if they had brain cells they’d be dangerous and probably wouldn’t know where to look so I think she’s safe 😂

Reactions: 5
Haha I got blocked from the we love Mrs Hinch group, someone asked why hinchers had to go through swipe ups and I informed them it was due to commission/sales etc and just gone on to have a look and I’ve been deleted and blocked 😂😂😂
I was only in there 3 days 🙄 🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Omg she's such a LIAR! So the mini paint roller pots were only released yesterday? As you pointed out, she made it look as though she's been using them for a long time. Ugh, she's SO full of crap 😑
Edited to add: raynorxo let me know they were only teasing/joking about the release being yesterday 😂😂😂 .. but she's still full of crap, regardless 🤷‍♀️😆 (Hinch, not raynorxo LOL).
The roller samples have been out ages. I've got these ones and have others that I've tried out prior to decorating (my image is too big to upload)

Can anybody remember in the very beginning if she would say she’d been at work? Because for many months even before she went big I don’t remember it.. the whole thing was definitely fabricated! I don’t actually remember her ever being at work so the whole ‘hairdresser’ nonsense is another crock of tit. Yeah she probably did it for a bit as a cover up before she became Sophie the Businesswoman
She did do hair she used to post photos on her hair insta until about August.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
There’s a few mentions of this in daily mail lately 🙊 someone wrote read tattle that’s where the truth is

To the person who said they don’t understand her house was already decorated she has new things. She hasn’t always had a smeg kettle im sure. Probably gifted 🙄
That kettle:- yes, she kicked off as somebody had suggested it was gifted, then a while after she did a grid post, tagging all company’s in of items in her kitchen, , kettle was indeed gifted. I think she was forced to do that by ASA as she wasn’t following protocol. Still isn’t but less then.

Reactions: 6
But bear in mind they actually had to BUY a ticket, so technically wasn’t free st all, not that they would see it like that.
Exactly! They paid 13 quid for the book, the gift bag shite (worth duck all) & a picture with Hinch looking like someone had wafted a dog turd under her nose

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That kettle:- yes, she kicked off as somebody had suggested it was gifted, then a while after she did a grid post, tagging all company’s in of items in her kitchen, , kettle was indeed gifted. I think she was forced to do that by ASA as she wasn’t following protocol. Still isn’t but less then.
Most things are gifted and it really annoys me. She makes out to her followers she’s a bargain hunter when everything is gifted & encourages them to spend their money 😒and the things she promotes I don’t even think are that cheap. I mean the price of those shark hoovers!!

Reactions: 7
Shes chopped the dog! Tattle advice.
Well nobody must have came forward with the freebie so sadly she had to bite the bullet and actually PAY her own coin😲😲😲
She had no choice, the way we’ve all banged in about poor Henry’s Do all week😂 if there was a social service for dogs, she would have been up in front of them 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.