Mrs Hinch #16 is barmy, just like her army, reading Tattle & doing her prattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her latest videos she sounds manic. over exaggerating the word handsoms, stupid babyish talking about #gifted herds....she sounds mental

Reactions: 7
She’s desperate to be bezzies with Marie isn’t she?
That book is years old isn't it? It's like she lives on another planet and is always 4 years behind everyone else. Thought she was meant to be an 'influencer'

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s desperate to be bezzies with Marie isn’t she?
How funny is it that Marie shares her followers posts when they’ve tagged her and yet she’s totally ignored hinchsta’s desperate attempts to be acknowledged 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yeh the colour does slightly vary from the actual tin.
Let's quietly sit and await the ... 'omg, I touched up my wall and its different colour, my husband will kill me because we only decorated a month ago!' ... Facebook posts

And we shall laugh 😂😂😂
Can you imagine, there will be somebody somewhere who will literally go and touch up tiny bits all over because their leader never taught them real cleaning for marks on walls and it’ll look like a bloody Dalmatian 😂 or heaven forbid someone forgets what shade they actually started with and just guesses 😂 I can’t wait to see those

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Marie Kondo is a calm spiritual woman ; elegant, intelligent with an air of sophistication.

Hinch is anything but and Marie Kondo would *never* collaborate with a money grabbing , selfish hole who does not spark joy in any way, shape or form.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Marie Kondo will never ever befriend the Hinch. They have opposing views on life. A storage unit and garage filled with stuff she doesn't need, in Kondo world that all goes.

Reactions: 25
Clearly the haircut wasn’t a freebie,,, as no shout outs to them🤔🤔🤔
Yep, if it ain’t free you ain’t getting a mention!
All for supporting local businesses and that! 👺👺👺
Good on that dog groomers tho!
They don’t need extra business anyway, from experience they are always chokka, so why hand out freebies to woman like her!

Reactions: 11
Yeh the colour does slightly vary from the actual tin.
Let's quietly sit and await the ... 'omg, I touched up my wall and its different colour, my husband will kill me because we only decorated a month ago!' ... Facebook posts

And we shall laugh 😂😂😂
Yeah you’re supposed to use the same tin you painted the room with or it can go patchy - here’s hoping! 😂

Reactions: 4
Yeah you’re supposed to use the same tin you painted the room with or it can go patchy - here’s hoping! 😂
It won't bother her as she'll just stick a filter on it like she does everything else

Reactions: 5
Just been having a scroll through some pictures and stumbled across the same bedding for the last 4 months minimum, probably waiting for a new set to be gifted when somebody notices. And found this little gem. What on earth? 🙄 after reading some of the questions theasked on the Facebook page I’m sort of not surprised but they have no limits do they!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.