Mrs Hinch #16 is barmy, just like her army, reading Tattle & doing her prattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She could always give on the stuff she has no interest in as a giveaway as per 1k, 5k followers as most accounts do. Even smaller accounts do it every 100! She's a greedy hoarder.

I am a hoarder. Not a filthy, greedy one but I've been known to aquire things I don't need and hang on for a bit. But not the extreme I need to hire out a storage unit. But even as a mere pauper if I find someone who requires more use for an item Ive stashed away than I do, I always give it away.

She could donate the cleaning stuff and baby things to a food bank. Ours is always asking for baby things to help low income families.

Household things she could give to a womans refuge to help women who have had to flee their homes with nothing. Its so hard to start again from scratch when you have no money.

Handmade things and everything else could be donated to charity shops. She could even have a little sign made saying donated by mrs hinch! Charity benefits and she gets to be saint sophie 😇

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If she really does like helping a small business, she would have mentioned the groomer. 🤔
And all the other people who have generously sent her things that she never even acknowledges the ungrateful moo

Reactions: 12

All of the comment state that she’s probably been blocked...she’s ‘gutted’ and doesn’t know why....🙄🙄 little do these ‘Hinchers’ know that blocking people is Sophie’s favourite hobby!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I’m sat in my kitchen alone and just viewed MH story and started shouting to myself ‘SHES CUT THE DOGS HAIR AHES CUT THE DOGS HAIR’

Obviously had no influence from here ...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 11467
All of the comment state that she’s probably been blocked...she’s ‘gutted’ and doesn’t know why....🙄🙄 little do these ‘Hinchers’ know that blocking people is Sophie’s favourite hobby!
The question is though is are they withdrawals from the Hinch or withdrawals from the craic? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 11467
I’ve just seen this on my Facebook, blocking your own army now Sophie. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
View attachment 11467
I wonder what she was blocked for? Someone she follows?, or liked a comment by someone who Sophie doesn't like, maybe? She's VERY sensitive and can't take any criticism, can she? So looking forward to her popularity to drop off, her ego will struggle with it so much.

Reactions: 12
I wonder what she was blocked for? Someone she follows?, or liked a comment by someone who Sophie doesn't like, maybe? She's VERY sensitive and can't take any criticism, can she? So looking forward to her popularity to drop off, her ego will struggle with it so much.
I’m still waiting for a block ... so are a few others I know😂😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m still waiting for a block ... so are a few others I know😂😂🤣
I expect a block every single time I log into IG.

The thing is, I have NO idea what blocking people achieves when your IG is set to public! If people want to see your stuff they can without logging in. If they want to message you it takes all of 30 seconds to make an account.

Laughable.

Reactions: 9
I’m sure they say on them not to be used for touch ups because they vary so much😂 they literally are tester pots the dozy mare
Yeh the colour does slightly vary from the actual tin.
Let's quietly sit and await the ... 'omg, I touched up my wall and its different colour, my husband will kill me because we only decorated a month ago!' ... Facebook posts

And we shall laugh 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeh the colour does slightly vary from the actual tin.
Let's quietly sit and await the ... 'omg, I touched up my wall and its different colour, my husband will kill me because we only decorated a month ago!' ... Facebook posts

And we shall laugh 😂😂😂
I'm waiting for that Hincher who pink stuffed the coating on her kettle to repaint it with one of these!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 11467
She needs to be careful or she’ll have no real followers left to swipe up!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.