Mrs Hinch #16 is barmy, just like her army, reading Tattle & doing her prattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm ashamed that at one stage I was trying to work out how to import one. I think the whole point of the grey one was to start it off as a MH exclusive. "Oh, wow. I wish I could get one." Suddenly its a really. You, too, can be like MH.
She's a damn good salesperson. I'll give her that much. But FFS, she's rolling in that much cash, she can surely afford a few morals?
Morals of a Slinky Ally Cat!

Reactions: 3
This what I don’t understand,, when I started following her, her house was decorated/furnished already and she wasn’t that’s”famous” yet

I’ve often thought that
She's a limited company, she will be able to claim them as expenses or at the very least will be able to claim the VAT back on them

Reactions: 5
View attachment 11424LIAR! This is from little home birds stories. Does anyone remember a while back when she had a big rant aimed at hinch about buying followers etc? I wonder why she's changed her tune so much? Wonder if hinches management contacted her about it or something, this just seems really strange.
They all change their tune once their accounts grow bigger. They’re only honest about it before they take off - once they’ve acquired more followers they get paranoid, and they’re terrified to be honest in case they lose followers, many of which will also follow hinch.

Reactions: 11
Continued...
So she's contradicting herself, basically she won't put her real thoughts on her Insta because she knows the backlash she will get. Kissing hinches arse to keep her followers. I doubt her and hinch had a convo about it, especially as hinch was a witch to gemma (the organised mum) and all she said was to stop mixing products!

Reactions: 14
Continued...
Yup like I suspect she wont reveal her true opinions because of the back lash that comes with it. I'm pretty sure she had lots of hate messages previously because of the barmy army. Probably doeant want any more grief.

Reactions: 8
Little home bird is wet. Is she going to do a live stream crying again about the backlash she's getting here?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If you have room for your dog to have their own bedroom, that's great. I'm sure a lot more people would love to have the same for their dogs. MH has the space to provide her dog with a bedroom currently. But where is the baby going to go? She doesn't seem to want to give up the dog's bedroom. She hasn't gotten approval for the extension. Her due date is looming. My problem isn't so much the fact that he has his own bedroom, it's that she seems so damn confident that she can have her cake and eat it too despite being rejected for the extension.
Just read about her product placement, it’s so obvious!! Holding one product but has others in the background. She’s having folk for a mug 😒😒 wish more people would wake up to it
what do you mean ‘product placement’?! You mean you don’t balance your lenor on your washing machine or your harpic on your bog every morning? I think you need some more zoflo fumes to sort you out, you must have too many brain cells 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wonder if she'll be off to her mum's for dinner tonight? She's probably due her 1st meal of the week by now. The 2nd one will be a Sunday roast (again at her mum's)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Grinch oops sorry 😂 my bad, Hinch is verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry quiet today. There's a piece on her in The Daily Mail and judging by the comments, her shine is fading quicker than her fake tan 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Little home bird is wet. Is she going to do a live stream crying again about the backlash she's getting here?
Yes, but we’re the common enemy so she’s on safe ground with that on insta, in fact might even gain a few more followers!

Reactions: 1
what do you mean ‘product placement’?! You mean you don’t balance your lenor on your washing machine or your harpic on your bog every morning? I think you need some more zoflo fumes to sort you out, you must have too many brain cells 😉
I think she meant the background stuff, not the obvious stuff. Showing lenor but a pack of smarties over there, on the counter... bleh.

Reactions: 2
Gueeeyyyyyys the reason she’s grown handsomes mans hair is obvious now , she’s doing her own Dulux (#) ad and the real Dulux dog is off busy filming tv adverts for B&Q new spring hinch range ( matte grey darker matte grey , the new grey grey the darkest darker dark grey and grey is the new black grey) colour chart , so handsomes has you done a poo poo for mommas is the stunt dog for her mini paint pot stories ( I always keep these pots to cover marks even though this particular pot was only released yesterday ) , she will be getting a personalised one soon guys filled with her make up so she can apply her 17 layers on bronzer hilighter foundation and blush in quick time inbetween book signings , local supermarket (Morrison’s) trips and coaxing the poor pigeon who couldn’t fit in the bird house onto the even more ridiculous friggen bird swing ( which is on sale in Lidl don’t swipe her swipe guys she’s ripping you off) shenanigans.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Yes, but we’re the common enemy so she’s on safe ground with that on insta, in fact might even gain a few more followers!
She wasn’t even brought up on tattle before the first one she did, she wanted the attention from it the absolute beg

Reactions: 6
She has a baby due in a few months but her spare rooms are a beauty room and the dogs room. What about little baby hinch?? 😂😂😂
He’s going in the storage unit, mate 😂

After seeing someone post here earlier about hiding the Hinch tags in home bargains, I called in one on my way home from work & done the same! 🤣 childish but I thought it was funny.

I didn’t go in solely to do that, I went in for coffee & bubble bath!
😂😂😂 I think this could be our tattle trend!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Gueeeyyyyyys the reason she’s grown handsomes mans hair is obvious now , she’s doing her own Dulux (#) ad and the real Dulux dog is off busy filming tv adverts for B&Q new spring hinch range ( matte grey darker matte grey , the new grey grey the darkest darker dark grey and grey is the new black grey) colour chart , so handsomes has you done a poo poo for mommas is the stunt dog for her mini paint pot stories ( I always keep these pots to cover marks even though this particular pot was only released yesterday ) , she will be getting a personalised one soon guys filled with her make up so she can apply her 17 layers on bronzer hilighter foundation and blush in quick time inbetween book signings , local supermarket (Morrison’s) trips and coaxing the poor pigeon who couldn’t fit in the bird house onto the even more ridiculous friggen bird swing ( which is on sale in Lidl don’t swipe her swipe guys she’s ripping you off) shenanigans.
😂😂😂😂😂 I’ve lost hours on here today and I’m loving it SO much.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Hahaha really made me laugh this 🤣🤣🤣 I’m not very good at balancing them though, they fall down the bog 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Bit off topic but i'm sure I remember MH saying she had a little gift for everyone who she was meeting at her launch but I haven't seen anything on insta. I wondered if it was one of those Febreze bottles but surely there'd be more posts shown. Maybe I dreamt it up.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.