Mrs Hinch #16 is barmy, just like her army, reading Tattle & doing her prattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My issue is that hinch claimed she had anxiety over trains and would film herself going to London alone and started ‘hinching’ Her first flat.. in her book she worked in London, went out after work and got the train ALONE every single day.. she also said hinching only became a thing when she started in her new home!? It’s all so confusing! I don’t think she is as stupid as she makes out! She likes to play it up!
She is being very clever sucking people in BUT she is as stupid as she makes out. She is contradicting herself, left, right and center. She can't keep on top of her lies. People will start to click soon...I thought she was great, I loved her home and really felt for her with anxieties etc but then things weren't adding up I saw the light and found Tattle. It is only a matter of time before more and more Hinchers see it too.

Reactions: 14
I found it after she said about the nasty trolls And I thought ‘I havent seen anyone post anything bad so I googled mrs hinch trolls and tattle comes up

So shes basically sending all her hinchers here 😂😂
I found tattle after commenting on the daily mail story on MH and someone mentioned here and that was it. I spent half the day just reading and laughing. I’m glad there’s this place 😊

I came over to see what it was after ttlt mentioned the site on a story 🤣
Was that the one where she spent 10 minutes literally sobbing into the camera ranting?
If so that's what bought me over.
I'd been sceptical for a while, it was the sudden mass of followers that alerted me. Then TOMM did a story about ASA rules, bought followers and saw her genuinely upset about the messages she'd got and how she had tried to reach out to MH.
I read some threads on Mumsnet, but there it seemed everyone was tiptoeing about not really wanting to say anything.. then saw (who I now know) was the sister being really nasty and realised why.
I'm loving I found tattle, and loving the word is spreading. More and more instagrammers are spreading the word, she cant cover everything for long now.
The funny thing is that it's all fixable. She got her initial followers because she was mildly entertaining, then she got too big for her Chelsea boots.
All she has to do is admit the unsafe practises shes encouraged people to do. She cant fall back on the 'I'm not a cleaner' because anyone with an ounce of a brain cell can research harmful chemicals and read the back of a bottle. She could even sell it like shes had an epiphany (that means a good idea Soph, we know you're reading👀) and just do a week of using hot soapy water and tell people that zoflora and the other crap can still be used, but AFTER you've cleaned... but nope! Cant risk losing all those lovely lucrative contracts though.. and that's the failure, greed and irresponsibility

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Was that the one where she spent 10 minutes literally sobbing into the camera ranting?
If so that's what bought me over.
I'd been sceptical for a while, it was the sudden mass of followers that alerted me. Then TOMM did a story about ASA rules, bought followers and saw her genuinely upset about the messages she'd got and how she had tried to reach out to MH.
I read some threads on Mumsnet, but there it seemed everyone was tiptoeing about not really wanting to say anything.. then saw (who I now know) was the sister being really nasty and realised why.
I'm loving I found tattle, and loving the word is spreading. More and more instagrammers are spreading the word, she cant cover everything for long now.
The funny thing is that it's all fixable. She got her initial followers because she was mildly entertaining, then she got too big for her Chelsea boots.
All she has to do is admit the unsafe practises shes encouraged people to do. She cant fall back on the 'I'm not a cleaner' because anyone with an ounce of a brain cell can research harmful chemicals and read the back of a bottle. She could even sell it like shes had an epiphany (that means a good idea Soph, we know you're reading👀) and just do a week of using hot soapy water and tell people that zoflora and the other crap can still be used, but AFTER you've cleaned... but nope! Cant risk losing all those lovely lucrative contracts though.. and that's the failure, greed and irresponsibility
I think it was that one...MH then contacted her and got her to take the story down where she mentioned here 😂 but it was too late, I’d already found the site!

It’s funny because they’re all inadvertently sending loads of people here, they have a read and that’s it, eyes opened!

Reactions: 13
She can’t have an epiphany because she’s nailed her colours to the mast with her book - saying spraying chemicals is better for your home than opening a window to let fresh air in. Come on! She’s paid to spritz so spritz she must, even if it damages her and everyone around her.

Reactions: 10
I think it was that one...MH then contacted her and got her to take the story down where she mentioned here 😂 but it was too late, I’d already found the site!

It’s funny because they’re all inadvertently sending loads of people here, they have a read and that’s it, eyes opened!
I think its hysterical; but then I do feel really sorry for people as well

She can’t have an epiphany because she’s nailed her colours to the mast with her book - saying spraying chemicals is better for your home than opening a window to let fresh air in. Come on! She’s paid to spritz so spritz she must, even if it damages her and everyone around her.
Yeh I know, that was my point. She chosen money and no morals over making herself look like she actually trying to help people

Reactions: 5
I think (hoping) quite a few ‘hinchers’ will turn against her when the baby’s born if she starts spraying loads of chemicals over all his things. There’s already a fair few comments floating around now with people voicing their concerns over it, so if she does start spraying everything and people see her doing that then I’m hoping she will get a proper backlash.

It’s bad enough she does it to Henry, but I feel it’s quite easy for people to turn a blind eye as she uses the excuse that the product says it’s safe for pet beds. However, how many products explicitly state it’s safe to spray/use on the baby’s cot/equipment etc?
Not that any product is even needed, my baby is now 6 months and I’ve only ever used hot soapy water to clean toys etc with, not had any problems with germs or dirt 🤷‍♀️

I found Tattle on the day MH appeared on this morning. The interview (chat) made me look on twitter to see what people were saying and see if they had picked up on the lie about her saying she doesn't clean everyday, she hadn't even made her bed that morning....well of course she didn't, she wasn't even at home..I had literally just watched her stories from the night before of her in the hotel. Not a biggie, I know but it made me think, hold on a second....and then Twitter led me to Tattle and I didn't feel so mean for not buying her anymore. Thank you !!!
That rang alarm bells with me too,,,a simple slip of the tongue but holly and Phil would have known she was at the hotel, so gods knows what they thought of that lie! 1/10 for that one Hinch tut tut!

Reactions: 8
I got the exact same one for well under £10 in home bargains!

Im a new member, ex hincher. Shes really getting on my nerves now, all the bloody swipes ups, flogging crap, pointless drivel. Henry breaks my heart, a working dog so overweight and he just doesnt seem happy and lively 1 little bit 😥 shes always palming him off to her mothers. Poor boy.
Oh and has she actually bought anything in her house with her own money? Everything is gifted!
This is exactly what got on my nerves with her! she did a story ones tagging everything that was gifted in her house and it was literally everything!! I'd followed her for so long but never realised things like her bed, blinds, drawers etc. were all gifted way before she became this 'big influencer'. And I just thought she's kept that very quiet.

Reactions: 15
More money in her pockets now with the new minky triple pack out this morning that has already crashed Minkys website. When will they learn🙈

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Omg just tried to access minky website to see how much the trio of fanny pads are and the silly bastards have crashed the site in their desperation to buy 3 cleaning pads. I need all the hinchers to be rounded up and shipped off to hinchland - I cannot share their lavender scented air for a single second more.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
My amazon review made it onto Essex Live... does this mean I’m famous now?! 😂

My signed zoflora bottles are only £10 - grab them while you can guys! #allinthistogether #anxietywarriors #icemademedoit

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Thats how I found tattle.. thanks Lou. I came to read about her to see if it was as bad as she made out (it wasnt) stayed to read all the hinch stuff. All tho I only fell for the hinch bull tit for a about 2 weeks last summer, I can spot a con/lies a mile away.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.