Mrs Hinch #16 is barmy, just like her army, reading Tattle & doing her prattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi all, I’ve read all the threads and commented a couple of times but I too was kinda sucked in 🙁 I’ve always been clean and tidy and done my housework most days but I bought a few of the suggested cleaning products and even got myself a Shark hoover even tho my other hoover was only a month old! 🙈 I made up a home Instagram and after a week deleted it as genuinely felt I couldn’t compete with what a lot of other people had and I stay in a new build! I was even going to order a new cooker cos it wasn’t like the ones I’d seen on Insta! Anyhoo after a wee talk with my bestie she made me realise that I what I have is enough and reminded I’ve done it all myself so I didn’t need nicer stuff to show off online and get peoples likes and comments....ugh so angry I let myself feel like that but glad I seen the light. Also loving Tattle 😁💖

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I spoke to someone last night, who was furious with she who shall not be named. Basically she asked for “other “ ways to do the stairs without having to get the hoover out. This lady told her about the “squeegeeing” that she does and this was in June last year.. low and behold.... apparently she spent a good few months on Facebook doing this... to quite a few people . I was also told she had been bought a PR package as an early wedding present from Jamie , (6 months ) early as she had previously upto 6 different Instagram accounts that she had been trying to make big, one being hair, and according to my source😂🙌🏻 She got ripped to bits by a few haircuts she put on there and hence never posted any again. So maybe that’s why poor Henry is better off at a groomers😂 anyways, more lies coming to light with each day, I had quite a few ladies message me last night saying “ I’m so glad your not a hincher” 😂👍 and had several chats... the storms brewing

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I found it after she said about the nasty trolls And I thought ‘I havent seen anyone post anything bad so I googled mrs hinch trolls and tattle comes up

So shes basically sending all her hinchers here 😂😂
She was probably hoping her followers would cape for her. This is just a conversion centre now.

Reactions: 2
Just read that Russell brand has this big secret that he doesn't want exposed so the daily mail are heavily monitoring the comments and stuff! Same with hinch, same with many others it seems... It's really not fair that they do that, like yeah delete threats or personal attack comments but stating a opinion or the truth should be left on there!

Reactions: 10
I’m in Canada and found Hinch through another uk account called amyplusbabies (who pokes fun at her quietly lol) I was totally sucked in by her too and sad that I couldn’t find Zoflora in Canada :LOL: but then I saw her talking about trolls but sadly couldn’t find any of this drama until she said about the negative amazon reviews! That made for very entertaining reading! One of them mentioned tattle and here I am! I am medically diagnosed with anxiety and depression and cleaning does help me, it gives me a sense of control back, but I knew this long before “hinching” became a cure-all :rolleyes: I don’t believe she has anxiety and uses it to exploit people 100%. I can’t even post a selfie without breaking out in a cold sweat worrying about what people will think of me! And I’m a good looking girl with a filter on, as we all are! :LOL: Anyway, carry on!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Need to catch up, where did ‘Oliva’ go? No idea if she or Sharky are genuine but was a bit of a coincidence Oliva turning up just as the tweets were mentioned, if I start talking about Jason Momoa, will he turn up too? 😂😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Henry will be in a top groomers soon. Obviously the #gifted tag will make an appearance

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My issue is that hinch claimed she had anxiety over trains and would film herself going to London alone and started ‘hinching’ Her first flat.. in her book she worked in London, went out after work and got the train ALONE every single day.. she also said hinching only became a thing when she started in her new home!? It’s all so confusing! I don’t think she is as stupid as she makes out! She likes to play it up!

Reactions: 12
It would be interesting to know how ex hinchers are finding out about tattle
I got the Tattle info from one of the negative book reviews on early Saturday morning, I logged on and have been here ever since,,, it’s been gripping!

She's just casually waiting until some celeb dog groomer contacts her
He’s having his groom today

Reactions: 11
I found Tattle on the day MH appeared on this morning. The interview (chat) made me look on twitter to see what people were saying and see if they had picked up on the lie about her saying she doesn't clean everyday, she hadn't even made her bed that morning....well of course she didn't, she wasn't even at home..I had literally just watched her stories from the night before of her in the hotel. Not a biggie, I know but it made me think, hold on a second....and then Twitter led me to Tattle and I didn't feel so mean for not buying her anymore. Thank you !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I found Tattle on the day MH appeared on this morning. The interview (chat) made me look on twitter to see what people were saying and see if they had picked up on the lie about her saying she doesn't clean everyday, she hadn't even made her bed that morning....well of course she didn't, she wasn't even at home..I had literally just watched her stories from the night before of her in the hotel. Not a biggie, I know but it made me think, hold on a second....and then Twitter led me to Tattle and I didn't feel so mean for not buying her anymore. Thank you !!!
You need to change your name - you're not a lost soul any more! 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.