Mrs Hinch #16 is barmy, just like her army, reading Tattle & doing her prattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I have to limit my interactions with the groups. Basically if you're not offering another "hinch" product they "feel attacked" how dare you clean with the actual products for that task. Or even just soap and water.

Reactions: 8

So she's 100% watching then

Reactions: 10
I had no clue hahah the sniffing zoflora instead of meals made me question it. I thought got to be a piss take
When you see some of the real reviews of her hinchers this one fits in nicely

I wrote it but when I see it I think oh them poor hinchers! Then I remember it was me

Reactions: 5
Hold the phone.... did she just say she was going to BUY something!! You mean she wont be #gifted it!! OMFG
Poor Marie. Now Hunch is going to be stealing her ideas and claiming them as her own. And then the Barmy will be sending Marie hate mail.

Reactions: 3
Last edited:
Reactions: 1
You're one of my favorite people! And unlike some you don't need a filter because your skin is flawless! ♡

Reactions: 13
And his furs a different colour in each photo
It’s possible that Jamie has taken the real Henry to live in the storage unit with him and hinch has been #gifted a replacement
Lighting. Now I think she might have a professional light in her home.

Reactions: 2
I can’t believe that no one in the main stream has pulled her up! Like when she was on this morning the second time, they asked her “how does cleaning help your anxiety”
She looks stunned for a second then replied, oh you know you just put your tunes on, shrug your shoulders and off you go!
I mean really just shrug your shoulders and all is cured?? Fuck off hinch
We need to get her infront if someone like piers Morgan! Or draw his attention to her bullshit somehow!

You're one of my favorite people! And unlike some you don't need a filter because your skin is flawless! ♡
Like seriously flawless I’ve noticed that too x

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.