Mrs Hinch #16 is barmy, just like her army, reading Tattle & doing her prattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh and in regards to baby stuff.. she'll wait until closer to when she's due and start with the "omg I still need to get my pram" stories... Then the next thing you'll see is the #gifted stories. She's so predictable now... NEXT.

Reactions: 14
I think purposely acting stupid is part of the act to bond with her target followers (shoppers)

Reactions: 8
Oh and in regards to baby stuff.. she'll wait until closer to when she's due and start with the "omg I still need to get my pram" stories... Then the next thing you'll see if the #gifted stories. She's so predictable now... NEXT.
I’d bet all the shit zoflora in the world she’ll blag a pram , some daft twat from Bugaboo or Icandy will fall for the spiel .

Reactions: 2
Hands up... who made the i_loathe_sales_whore_hinch on IG?

You need to come forward for your award

Reactions: 17
13 hours apart! I'm confused maaate, I'm confused! Now obviously I want to copy everything you do and buy everything you "buy" {cough, cough} Soph so which is it??? Do I buy both? Do I alternate days? Is it brown envelopes in one and white in the other? Maybe I should ask on Facebook and see what everyone else is doing.....

Reactions: 17
I’d bet all the shit zoflora in the world she’ll blag a pram , some daft twat from Bugaboo or Icandy will fall for the spiel .
No she'll have one of those veniccis gifted, all the reality stars have them. It will be grey obvs.

Reactions: 6
Love watching your stories, keep it going

Reactions: 6
Hands up... who made the i_loathe_sales_whore_hinch on IG?

You need to come forward for your award
Or sharky and Olivia just got their first list of names may want to change the name if you want it to stay up...

Reactions: 10
No she'll have one of those veniccis gifted, all the reality stars have them. It will be grey obvs.
Loads of the mum accounts I follow get the mybabiee, mamas & papas and nuna prams gifted, some even get all 3 and obviously each one is their favourite

Reactions: 3
Re: the ‘donut’ review on Amazon, I have definitely heard Jamie use the word donut before.

Reactions: 7
That is stuff from the clean_honest_living account. I recognize it.

Reactions: 5
I see Mr H didn't get a look in with the new under the stairs storage. Poor bloke must feel like a lodger half the time, she just spreads her never ending mountain of tatt everywhere. A whole room all to herself isn't enough. So ridiculously selfish.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.