Mrs Hinch #159 Runny eggs, dodgy guts, Ronnieblesshim’s not having much luck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair , my PND was because I didn’t feel like my baby was mine. Everyone was there enjoying the good bits. I felt like I got the crap. That everyone was constantly in my face and wouldn’t leave me alone to bond.

Reactions: 18
It's interesting that she is now starting to show the challenging mummy times. I don't think anyone would troll her or say bad things by showing us a baby having a tantrum because he doesn't want to get dressed. It's real life!!! We don't need her to be instaperfect. Just less of a fraud!
My son always wanted to be naked and running around. Thank God he now gets dressed himself

Reactions: 15
Just because someone has money and family doesn't mean they cant suffer from depression.
Have you not seen the rich and famous who "have it all" yet kill themselves. I think that's quite an insensitive thing to say really.

Reactions: 38
Interesting! Do we have a real name?? I’m guessing not but maybe.
maybe private message her if you can on here, would be good to see if you both know eachother, then it can just prove abit more that what your saying is true, not that I don’t believe you but you know what it’s like on here ‘no receipt or it didn’t happen‘

Reactions: 3
i don’t know wh
at I’d be lying about I know plenty of dirty secrets about the family I wouldn’t lie about her smoking

Reactions: 13
i don’t know wh

at I’d be lying about I know plenty of dirty secrets about the family I wouldn’t lie about her smoking
As if she smoked when pregnant! That’s the most disgusting thing You can do to your baby, if you smoked with her will she know who you are?

Reactions: 11
I think her and SS love the fact everyone talks about them and this is why they do it

If I seen my friend doing something with her kid and I liked the look of it I would do it and thank her for the idea. Xx

Reactions: 2
Alright I'll let her have that I felt like miss marple for a minute!

Reactions: 5
So she smoked whilst pregnant with Ronnie? Wow!!! But the thing we all want to know is ... Is Ol Ma Barker living with them during lockdown?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.