Mrs Hinch #158 Packing peanuts down the drain, will Sophie ever engage brain?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know why Ronnie keeps pressing things with his finger...it’s all he sees his mum do all day on her phone 😞
I'm hoping he's practicing is pointing skills to poke her in the eye next time she annoys him. Which I feel is often.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
As a nurse on behalf of the NHS I say....what a pair of cunts! Maybe one day they or their families will need the nhs and maybe one day they’ll get it but right now it’s just a bleeping game to them. Twats.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
I’m not her biggest fan, however I really don’t see the problem with her ordering something online. A LOT of people are purchasing things (that aren’t essential) online right now and have been for weeks.
To be honest I couldn't give a crap about people ordering stuff during lockdown. My son's have ordered clothes, not sure why though, I would have ordered more PJ's personally but I digress lol.

It only bothers me when she's doing it because I'm at that stage when you dislike someone everything they do pisses you off 😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
What the duck was that hairy armed boomerang high five about?! Still not at the front door.. The idea is you stand with your neighbours to honour NHS workers/carers not twit about in your garden for the gram 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Reckon she done her stupid disrespectful high 5 thing just to show Jamie is in fact there, after seeing on here that people questioned why he hasn’t been shown on her stories for a few days 🤷🏼‍♀️😅

Reactions: 10
Reckon she done her stupid disrespectful high 5 thing just to show Jamie is in fact there, after seeing on here that people questioned why he hasn’t been shown on her stories for a few days 🤷🏼‍♀️😅
Probably Pa Barkers hairy hand she clapping with.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
But IS it Jamie?! We can only see an arm - we haven’t seen all of him for a day or so now...🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Utter disgrace! That clap was so disrespectful - shameful behaviour - I cannot believe that they have posted that 😡 If you don’t want to clap then stay indoors or stay off your phone you idiots.

Reactions: 20
would have been better not to clap rather than doing that crappy abomination for the gram. Everything’s for show and nothing’s real.

Reactions: 10
DCDD3ECA-125C-46C4-BF12-1F208DEF0589.jpeg

What is this all about seriously??? Why does she say she’s so excited waking up to another day playing on her phone selling stuff to her sheep?? #NotAnAd

• Haha
Reactions: 21
View attachment 130028

Any excuse to get her wedding pictures on one of her stories
So guyzzzzzzz is that Ronnieblesshimmmhazzzhandssfuttssssandtuftttts cot there? If so, which bedroom is this?

And who could stand that table there, in that tiny little space - what a bloody stupid place for a bit of furniture, between two doorways. Good job our Ronnie isn't walking, eh Soph? ;)

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.