Mrs Hinch #158 Packing peanuts down the drain, will Sophie ever engage brain?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She only ever seems to hang her cloths on the line outside

I literally thought the same thing šŸ˜‚šŸ™ˆ
It annoys the life out of me, you can't beat the smell of clothes that have dried outside on the washing line. In her case the smell of her CLOFFS cos that's all that gets pegged out šŸ™„

Reactions: 13
There's about an inch left in ronnieblesshim's monstrosity on wheels, I wonder if she'll be bending him in half to squash him shortly, poor little bugger, let's hope he doesn't fancy a stretch šŸ¤”

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I just watched her stories with my boyfriend and he said ā€œas if we need someone to tell us which products to use to clean our bogā€ and then ā€œthat poor girl, growing up sheā€™s going to get all the infectionsā€. Me: ā€œronnieā€™s a boyā€ šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It amuses me greatly that to do her wacky, blurry new edits that she does that she has to throw a pile of washing at the airer and then pick it all up. Twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Iā€™ve mentioned it before but gonna say it again, Ronnie is definitely sleeping in bed with them or one of them while the other sleeps in a spare bed. She never ever washes his bedding. Today the machine was half full so why wouldnā€™t you throw in the bedding if your doing a non-bio wash anyway. She also mentioned in her story the other day ā€œJamie has gone to put Ronnie into his cottttā€ as if she had read it on here and she was trying to drop it in there. Itā€™s no big deal, my child is 8 and sleeps with me the odd night. It just annoys me that she makes out he does everything by the book and sleeps all night on his own everynight like a perfect little baby. Everything is a facade with her.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
It annoys the life out of me, you can't beat the smell of clothes that have dried outside on the washing line. In her case the smell of her CLOFFS cos that's all that gets pegged out šŸ™„
I actually hate the smell when theyā€™ve been hung out šŸ¤¢ I still do it though because Iā€™m not made of money!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Why does she let Henry on the sofas? They must stink of dog, no wonder sheā€™s constantly spraying them šŸ˜·

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Iā€™ve mentioned it before but gonna say it again, Ronnie is definitely sleeping in bed with them or one of them while the other sleeps in a spare bed. She never ever washes his bedding. Today the machine was half full so why wouldnā€™t you throw in the bedding if your doing a non-bio wash anyway. She also mentioned in her story the other day ā€œJamie has gone to put Ronnie into his cottttā€ as if she had read it on here and she was trying to drop it in there. Itā€™s no big deal, my child is 8 and sleeps with me the odd night. It just annoys me that she makes out he does everything by the book and sleeps all night on his own everynight like a perfect little baby. Everything is a facade with her.
Itā€™s very odd isnā€™t it. However I have heard rumours on here that one or both of them smoke and itā€™s not safe to share a bed with a baby if one of the parents smoke. I agree with you there is nothing wrong with bed sharing and if done safely itā€™s a great way to bond and also to get a good night sleep. I woke up this morning to my 6 year old in my bed and then around 7:30am my 3 year old toddled in to join the party šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I thought this too. Nothing wrong with co-sleeping, I done it with my kids until they were around 3/4 and wanted their own beds. But be honest about it, thatā€™s when itā€™s relatable. The whole ā€˜perfectā€™ life and ā€˜perfectā€™ baby are so unbelievable and un relatable.

Reactions: 10
Oh my gosh....

So I just saw this comment about the Flash Bicarb spray, in a Facebook Hinch group:
'i've not tried this one but the bicarb one is s life'

Are these people serious!? Referring to a cleaning spray being 'life' šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Screenshot_2020-05-16-11-09-49-90.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If she woke up to a poonami then someone's bedding should be in the wash šŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If she woke up to a poonami then someone's bedding should be in the wash šŸ¤”
Exactly. Her bedding is the same one as yesterdays so sheā€™s not washed that either but we all know the bed making is pre-recorded. Sheā€™s done the bed spread sliding off the bed in reverse twice now, one video was shot of the bedspread coming off towards the door then the next one was her taking the video from the other side with jamie sliding it off from the doorway so itā€™s obvious that they both filmed it from two angles at the same time but posted both videos on separate days. It wouldnā€™t surprise me if she wouldnā€™t wash the bedding anyway as I spotted this stain on her bedspread. To think she promotes those Dr Beckamann white sachets and the other thing she sent Jamie to get from the shop the other day she clearly doesnā€˜t have a clue about washing. All her fans thinking she has housewife skills šŸ˜‚šŸ˜†.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not really surprised Ronnie had a bad nappy after yesterdayā€™s dreadful lunch, sloppy eggs and turmeric with tit loads of spinach. Heā€™s probably got a sore belly
My thoughts exactly thatā€™s a bit of a mixture to give a 10 month old baby. It would upset my stomach never mind his šŸ¤®šŸ¤®

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I actually hate the smell when theyā€™ve been hung out šŸ¤¢ I still do it though because Iā€™m not made of money!
Yes me too , and I hate the feel of towels they go so hard! But still hang them out cant afford tumble dryer on 247... me and 3 kids.. you would think lockdown not going anywhere be less washing.. . Nope! šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Really annoys me how she always sits behind him. Sit in front of him, make eye contact with your baby Sophie. Itā€™s the same with photos, heā€™s rarely looking at her, itā€™s always him looking up and to the side (obviously heā€™s looking for his dad)

Probably has to sit behind him because at nearly a year old the poor kid has no stable core and wobbles all over the place. šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø But sure Soph... of course he is standing all on his own and doing cartwheels around the garden. Idiot!šŸ¤¬

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.