Mrs Hinch #158 Packing peanuts down the drain, will Sophie ever engage brain?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ronnie is not pointing hes pressing her braclet like it’s a toy, she needs to get down with him and play/sing (off camera)
Clapping games etc
It would help him develop, he’s so unanimated

Reactions: 14
Her humour is so weak, let’s all laugh as how I’ve arranged my veg hehehehe what are you 12? Her sheep all messaging her flicking their beans just so she notices them hahahaha honestly it’s bored me!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Stay tuned to see what body part Soph makes out of veg in the kitchen today guyyysssss. Maybe today she'll mix it up and use some bits that she doesn't have in the house instead of what she does have! I can't wait I just know we are all going to LOVE IT guyyyssss!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wonder if we get any more phallic innuendos today. 🤢 she really is turning in to old pervy Aunty gretel!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her humour is so weak, let’s all laugh as how I’ve arranged my veg hehehehe what are you 12? Her sheep all messaging her flicking their beans just so she notices them hahahaha honestly it’s bored me!
I saw it yesterday and cringed is that the best attempt to humour she can muster.... and yeah her followers all "crying with laughter" 🙈 embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nope my 2 year old has done some cracking explosions
Thank you for preparing me I thought I got away with it now and those days were gone 😆 I was out shopping once with my mother in law and my daughter tit so much it took us both to change her and it got everywhere up my arm in my hair all over mother in law 😂 since weaning though so far it’s been ok.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her stats are certainly interesting. With 3.4 million followers and she couldn’t muster more than 144,000 likes on her last post. I expected it to get far more featuring the lovely new fashion of twig hearts...and the fact that lots of people are stuck at home.

The lack of interaction is surprising for such a large and apparently, popular well loved account
You can imagine her screaming at Jayymmmiiieee asking him why her bought followers aren't liking her posts. "We're millionaires Jayyymmmiiee!! Why can't you buy me ones that have their own little pointy fingers to press the LOVE button on my photos?!"

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why does she wash Ronnies clothes separately though? Or am I the weird one for NOT washing my kids clothes separately?
I love the irony that she uses non bio as its perfect for his delicate skin, but sprays all her soft furnishings, that he then sits on with Febreeze, which is full of chemicals and is known to cause skin reactions 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Mrs Hinch #159 Hinchy likes playing with her cucumber and eggs, writes sweet messages to herself - she’s such a beg 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I think she sounded like she had been bawling all day .
She didn't really know what to say in some of her stories.

I think it's all a bit too much for her this role she plays on Instagram. Having to mind yr P's & Q's all the time. She can't have the mother fuggle of rants on Instagram coz she is under contract .
Didn't stop her making a dick and balls out of a cucumber and a couple of eggs though ? I think that might seriously backfire on her given the fact that a lot of her kool- aid drinking army are young teenagers. The title of this thread is spot on she really doesnt engage her brain.

Reactions: 4
Funny is you baking with your kids and making a huge mess, then turning around to see that your 13yr old has drawn a penis in the flour you spilt😂
Or opening your carrots and finding one that has a carrot cock (anyone? Or is that just me?😂)
Phallic fruit and veg is funny when its a surprise. Being a 30yr old loser deliberately making a cock and balls isn't funny at all, especially when you're then planning on doing it again. Christ, the embarrassment is real her her lately 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I love the irony that she uses non bio as its perfect for his delicate skin, but sprays all her soft furnishings, that he then sits on with Febreeze, which is full of chemicals and is known to cause skin reactions 🙄
And has his clothes drying in an electric rail....🙄is sunny outside, get them out fuckwit

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.