Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nosey_bugger!

Ronnie and his bloody finger! He’s probably just trying to copy what he sees his mum doing with her phone all day

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Boleynr

Chatty Member
Hi soph, when you get your chance to read tattle like we all know you do. Don’t forget many of us mams aren’t afraid to share what it’s ACTUALLY like being a ma as it’s not all posed pics of them ‘eating’ etc
My son has woke me up at 4am, he’s teething and banging and playing away now after a bottle, he also woke me at 1am.. I have a ten hour shift starting at 8 and I’ll be WFH so I’ll still be taking care of him with his da (who still is in ALOT of pain after having a seizure recently) throughout the day. Oh n I can’t even try and nap on my lunch due to recent contract changes I have a 30 minute lunch so just fucking stop trying to make out motherhood is all posed pictures of plates and your child propped up on the sofa or against a basket because it fcking isn’t. It’s poonami up their backs, them chewing on your face, hands, kneecaps anything they can fucking grab their gums on they’ll try it. It’s getting anything from 6 to 2 hours sleep a night and then still having to get up and adult the next day so you can afford to pay for their food - life isn’t all gifted to you because you post about it on insta and hope to be sent some absolute shite you don’t need the majority of us WORK to keep our child in food and clothes.
End of rant because I’m so fucking deliriously tired i can’t even

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45

Rebecca Wrong-daily

Think it was the smaller one that she smashed - or did they both get broken?
She said smashes both. Let me go find it

Think it was the smaller one that she smashed - or did they both get broken?
26th April says she smashed both. This is the first time it’s appeared since
137AFF22-02C4-4C24-9867-CCB7129154A5.jpeg

It was the same day as it she was in the paper for her bbq and she ordered her hair dryer. Tattle doesn’t forget. ATV 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

MarthaJay

Chatty Member
Sorry been busy NHS etc and all that. Basically Soph you have a standard house, you clean it, you lucked out on insta, you made zilllions. Me I was off to Oxford but my Mom died. I stayed home looked after my Dad and Brother. No regrets. I worked in a very basic admin role in the civil service where I met my OH who was a professional grade. Actually didn't give a f*** man of my dreams we met grew and built a home together. 15 years later we accepted no kids so I started the Open University. It blew my mind I became so well qualified. Career very stellar in the NHS. Believe me Soph my house would blow yours out of the water. Do I care? Why would I my whole world has always been based round making every effort to help folks our home is just something we like to create together so we can enjoy it and welcome folks into it. Soph you have the gift of a healthy baby let it go focus on him. Of course you won't believe me you will regret it not today, not tomorrow but soon.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

ConfusedMango

Thread suggestion:
Mrs Hinch #159 - First she almost flashed a nipple, now she’s winking about a pickle.

Hinch really must be struggling for content if she’s recording, editing and posting this pathetic juvenile shit whilst preparing her sons slop. Bore off ya weirdo 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Souffle

Chatty Member
Omg. Browsing the Hinch hashtags and this comes up 🤣🤣🤣🤣 does she really think that saggy mask with her nose sticking out is of any use?! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
E0ACD8A4-03C8-4BC9-8AB9-B030B9D88F0C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Angry

CoolMom

VIP Member
My little boy is watching some learning videos on YouTube and I just looked over to see him spelling this out 😂 my OH has no idea why it should be funny.. #whenyouknowyouknow #ATV

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Bozhog81

Chatty Member
Why does she go through these obsessions? Her current one is Ronnie’s finger, yes soph your nearly one year old has fingers he can use... finally! And standing him up on the sofa, it’s not like he’s climbing up there. So strange!

Anyone else find it really boring. And couldn't give a shit he can use his index finger.

To be honest though I'm a miserable cow most of the time, and find other peoples babies that aren't close family or my friends boring anyway lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

xGossipGirl

Thread suggestion: Jamie cuts the grass; he's Hinch's boy wonder! But she much prefers the look of her eggs & cucumber.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

dragonsden62

Chatty Member
Ooh she’s going to be raging! Stacey’s crafted an S out of cardboard, fake flowers and plants and it looks a million time better than her piss stick letters 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
The difference with Stacey Solomon is she is real, acts real, looks real, and interacts with her partner and children in a real way. Hinch has that stupid filter and NEVER interacts in a normal way with either her husband or child EVER

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
Why does she wash Ronnies clothes separately though? Or am I the weird one for NOT washing my kids clothes separately?
I love the irony that she uses non bio as its perfect for his delicate skin, but sprays all her soft furnishings, that he then sits on with Febreeze, which is full of chemicals and is known to cause skin reactions 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Souffle

Chatty Member
Ooh she’s going to be raging! Stacey’s crafted an S out of cardboard, fake flowers and plants and it looks a million time better than her piss stick letters 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I feel I’ve got to apologies sometimes I read my comments back full of incredibly awful typos 😆 I swear I’m not totally stupid or typing with an accent I’m usually holding my daughter and typing with one hand half asleep 😂 That’s my excuse and I’m sticking to it!

I can’t help but feel Hinch wants to go back to Soph she wants to be herself but she’s torn between the money and get the impression she wants her cake and to eat it. She loves the money and fan club but the work is starting to become a chore and lockdown has shown just how depressing and unfulfilling her life is 😔 each day her tone gets a bit more passive aggressive and why so much Gretal lately it’s like watching a woman in the midst of a breakdown I don’t like her but I’m actually a bit concerned with how manic she becomes.

As for the not drinking from a fancy glass (dig at Stace and her coke in a wine glass) in her hinch hauls she’s shown all sorts of shit glasses / plastic bottles to drink from that she LOVES!!! She’s so full of shut it’s unbelievable and it wouldn’t surprise me if she fakes not liking the shelf coz she knows it will ruin her ore recorded where we point out where has it gone and she can claim she took it down as didn’t like it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36