Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kimmydee

To be honest I couldn't give a crap about people ordering stuff during lockdown. My son's have ordered clothes, not sure why though, I would have ordered more PJ's personally but I digress lol.

It only bothers me when she's doing it because I'm at that stage when you dislike someone everything they do pisses you off 😂
[/QU

MrsD33

VIP Member
Sorry to derail. Your infection what are your symptoms please. I’m in loads of pain, headache so bad and can smell gas!! Like properly as if we have a gas leak. Help!
I had a headache and could smell gas a few days ago! No one else in the house could smell anything but it was really strong to me.
Only lasted that day. It was weird

No username was taken

Why does she (and ss has also started saying it) feel the need to constantly say “I’m no chef” “I’m no skincare expert” as if we thought she was before she said it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Been off with a nasty sinus infection so holed up in bed catching up on you lovely tattlers.

When I first saw The Clap I thought it was both her arms doing some weird slow clap and then realised it was two people. I don’t get it. Why? Makes no sense!
Sorry to derail. Your infection what are your symptoms please. I’m in loads of pain, headache so bad and can smell gas!! Like properly as if we have a gas leak. Help!

and nothing happens

I’ve only really started following Hinch’s daft antics over the past few months, so can someone fill me in about Ronnie? People say he’s behind in his development because she’s not bothered with him until recently, so what was she doing? Was he just left in a bouncy chair for hours in front of the tv?